Saikat , 20 Feb 2016Please say z3 plus really over heating , I like this phone buy soon, but clear suggestionZ3+ heats because of snapdragon 810.
Buy Z3. It heats less, has longer battery life. Or buy Z5...
Guyz i m happy with this mobile.i hav played many heavy games
Please say z3 plus really over heating , I like this phone buy soon, but clear suggestion
friends...one last question!
i think..u can help me...!
i m not a heavy usr...i need good camera(in low light also) and design as wel
i keep only one game at a time(nfs,gta..)
usually used for whats app, fb, browsing and movies....
consider price and all bads
this is my situation..pls help
HUAWEI P8 or XPERIA Z3+???
(i like both)
AnonD-234048, 15 Feb 2016xperia z3+ is awesome, why some are reviewing it bad don't know1. they are trolls
2. samsung,apple fans,which cant face the fact xperias are better then they phones i many many ways
3. they just have no barin
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2016Z3 is better. Buy Z3.z3 is better in some ways,just like z3+ its better then z3 i some ways
Chico, 18 Feb 2016Z3 plus is good for ur healthagree,when its cold she warm you up :P
nishant, 18 Feb 2016Which is the best z3+ or lg g4 ple suggeste me which one i buyboth of them have they one advantages,i would tak the xperia,its more premium
AnonD-503605, 18 Feb 2016Hi! I'm looking for a phone, preferably Sony, with a good rear and front camera, finger scann... morexperia z5,of z5 premium,premium is a bit more expensive,but you have 4k display,and i look great,its fast,very good multitasking,great camera,great sound,in fact great phone
Hi! I'm looking for a phone, preferably Sony, with a good rear and front camera, finger scanner if possible and long lasting! I am willing to pay between 300 to 500$. Any phones to recommend? Thank you very much!
sithum, 16 Feb 2016please any one tell me z3 or z3+ ?i am going to by new one.Z3+ is awesome buy it today only heating issues were there only
sithum, 16 Feb 2016please any one tell me z3 or z3+ ?i am going to by new one.Z3 is better. Buy Z3.
I've had this phone for 3 weeks, and have all the dreaded problems:
- battery is so-so. Can loose 20-40% during night with "stuff" turned off
- camera will stop after 1 minute of 4k filming due to overheating. With normal video (iA) I've managed 20 minutes before the app is shut down due to heat. If the phone is a bit hot from other use before, it doesn't last more than a couple of minutes.
- build quality etc. is excellent
- camera needs approximately 5 secs to start when I use internal storage, around 20 secs when I used an external sd, so not very useful for those instant moments
- sound quality is okay, but nothing more
- image quality is excellent in good lighting