AnonD-501509, 16 Feb 2016I really regret bought this phone because : 1. I cannot recover notes from Z1 Compact Notes A... moreI think the time to install apps compared to your z1 is because of the new android version. It's slower to install since 5.0 I think.
compactphoneseeker, 03 Feb 2016The best attractive features of this phone is the compact size only. If you prefer hard to fin... morewell there you have it, the Xperia X line. finally someone whose expectation match to the series.
I downloaded the cooler master app to help reduce the heat factor as its hot (38-40C) and high humidity here. So far so good.
I've bought this Z5 Compact about 2 months ago.
I really satisfied with this Z5C: its performance, compact model, battery performance.
Little heat but it's normal.
Its price (in Jakarta-Indonesia) is slightly high though
I really regret bought this phone because :
1. I cannot recover notes from Z1 Compact Notes App.. local Sony Centre is hopeless to handle this problem and That's not f funny at all.
2. Uncomfortable HEAT occur when using w4ze, g maps, any related to high GPS usage app
3. I cannot feel the advantage of 8 core . I felt that Installing app would be slower than Z1 Compact.
4. I think 23M pixel camera isn't significant improvement.
1. Somewhat nice quality of screen. I find no scratch after 2 months usage.
2. Fingerprint unlock system is quite pretty cool.
Having big troubled getting the SIM card in
Can't open the cover no nails
Camera great but actually use the phone
WildBillTucker, 01 Feb 2016Do not buy this phone unless your right hand is really cold. It overheats like crazy. It is al... morewhat did you do to overheat the phone and drop battery that fast? watch p*rn in 4k??
AnonD-122669, 09 Feb 2016Anyway, I am going to buy Z3Compact now. Other than the camera is there any other significant ... morego for the z3c. i have it and its great performance, battery endurance, camera is very decent. do get the magnetic dock. only drawback is the camera lens scratches easily (easy fix: put on a front screen protector on the back covering the lens) this way back and lens both are protected without the need of a case.
I went to MTN to buy this phone, the salesperson said that every z5 compact they sold was sent back because it gave the customer problems. Unfortunately they lost my application for z3 compact :( No way MTN!!!
Anonymous, 08 Feb 2016Fake Post!
How can you own Z5C since it was just announced previous month!? Just because world is not only USA, it`s round ball.
Yep, you are shocked, I know! :D
P.S. For example in Latvia (yes, there is country like this, somewhere) we can buy it from beginning of november. See some price comparison page (i shortened link):
I've bought this Compact BEAST E5803 yesterday and i'm very grateful for buying it. its sound is high and clear from double speakers and SOC 810 it's not heating the device on a normal use. The Compact BEAST heats up by recording 4k videos and playing high graphical games on it over some time also when the device is heated you can still use the device it does'nt burn your hands and about battery durability it's lasting me for one and half days of my way of usage. Overall i can say it's a great unique Compact flagship from SONY make.believe like.no.other
For obtaining Facebook and line message notification you have to make settings in power management section. I tried and succeed.
Anyway, I am going to buy Z3Compact now. Other than the camera is there any other significant difference between the 2 ?
I am tired of waiting for Z5Compact to be released in India. The people in Sony Gallery did not even kno that it exists. had to explain them that ther is Z5Compact just like Z3Compact. What a bunch of noobs !
I won't get any international warranty or repair services either since people will have no training to repair this phone.
My Opinion after using this phone since November 2015.
- It's compact.
- Battery life is pretty good.
- Picture Album has "Places".
Pretty nice to know where your picture has been taken around the world map.
- Any Music you have can be update with album art image and info.
- When you zoom in a picture. It take a few milliseconds until the picture is sharp.
- The phone does heated up more than normal.
- The phone lag as hell from time to time.
- The phone randomly reset it self. with red blinking light.
- No Facebook or LINE message notifications.
- Snapseed app 70% can not save photo.