Samsung superior, 26 Sep 2020If camera is such a big thing for you, buy an actual camera.What make people buy iphone nowadays not because of camera
What make iPhone special? Camera take most important part in a phone nowadays
Samsung superior, 26 Sep 2020If camera is such a big thing for you, buy an actual camera.if you care so much about a screen, just get a monitor
The best camera smartphones for 2020 (up to this point):
Tier-1: Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, P40 Pro+, P40 Pro, Vivo X50 Pro+;
Tier-2: Oppo Find X2 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Honor 30 Pro+, Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
The best of Sony smartphones? Not quite Tier-2.
Samsung superior, 26 Sep 2020If camera is such a big thing for you, buy an actual camera.A stand-alone camera is not a replacement or a substitution for a good smartphone camera, because the best practice of everyday photography is highly "situational", in the following sense:
1) The best camera is the camera that is available to you at the moment you need it. While some photography events can be planned or prepared, most of those camera-wanted situations arise unexpectedly. It is conceivable in your everyday life to carry a smartphone, but not a stand-alone camera.
2) In most of the everyday situation, such as a social or a family gathering, best pictures are snapped when the target (the people, the authentic placement, the mood of the moment, the rapport) is in its natural, candid and undisturbed state. A smartphone camera is at its very best to relate to such a situation because it is unobtrusive and unpretentious. A stand-alone camera in such a situation calls for a fake smile and an artificial pose.
PaboJack, 24 Sep 2020I've been using this phone for 2 weeks now, here is my personal opinion. (I lived in Mala... more
It's 221 grams. Lot of popular phones are heavier these days around the 220gm mark.
Also, Is EU ROM out for this phone already?
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2020compliments! You've spent all this money on a phone that's half as good as halfBut people spent 2000k on iPhone that has nothing to offer me because I believe what iPhone can't stand with this phone camera
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2020compliments! You've spent all this money on a phone that's half as good as halfWhich phone you think is full good please I need your advice
No warranty, obscene software, 1000 €
anonoymous, 23 Sep 2020I have this unit for 2 weeks now and it supports multi-language. Dont listen to this Apple an... morecompliments! You've spent all this money on a phone that's half as good as half
I've been using this phone for 2 weeks now, here is my personal opinion. (I lived in Malaysia, imported by local seller from China)
- 120hz screen is smooth, colorful and bright under the sun. Support HDR content streaming. Although I am unable to view the difference between 8bit and 10bit (compare to my poco f1)
- Main Camera takes bright and crisp photo in daylight and dark. ULTRAWIDE is so WIDE that you have to be careful not to put your fingers near the lens. Even my Xundd casing lens cutout is captured into the photo. 10x optical zoom is usable but requires you to have quite steady hand, once you had it on tripod, it is a zoom monster. (I only use for scenery, not a pervert)
- Wallpaper and theme is the best customization in the market (Stock launcher and no root required)
- Battery can last a whole day with no problem, unless you tends to play games alot. 120W Charging is stupidly fast, almost 50% in less than 10 min. 55W wireless charging charges even faster than my old QC3.0 Poco f1 with smaller battery. Overall, you do not need to charge overnight, just charge in the morning and you are good to go for whole day.
- Gaming is smooth, popular games have constant 60fps or more on highest settings.
- The phone is heavy, very heavy, I can't play continuously for 1 hour, had to rest my arm once in a while.
- Transparent edition is more of a sticker covering all the major component and left the NFC and Wireless charging coil visible.
- Stock China ROM had a lot of useless software and recommendation (can be turn off or uninstall)
- Curved screen screen protector can't stick well to the side and will be pushed by the casing causing the fingerprint reader to fail sometimes (original casing / 3rd party casing).
- Stereo speakers is make possible with the earpiece, but the sound is not as rich as mi10pro. And you can feel your phone vibrates with the speakers.
- When playing games, phone is a bit warm and the camera bump will obstruct the position of your fingers. I had to wipe off my fingerprint on the ultrawide lens every time i stopped playing.
- When charging with 120W, both charger and phone is very warm, be careful when putting it in your pocket.
Overall best bang for the buck flagships so far. Planned to flash MIUI EU into it and see if it will work smoother.
SSz, 18 Sep 2020No languages other than Chinese and (poor) English on this one. Rumor has it that they are loo... moreI have this unit for 2 weeks now and it supports multi-language. Dont listen to this Apple and Samsung fanatics. I use to own an 11 promax and Samsung S20, and this is the only the phone(Mi 10 Ultra) worth my money which gives you equally at par with Samsung and makes Iphone obsolete.
the recording of 1080p@960fps be native or software>????
SSz, 18 Sep 2020Yes, video is BAD on this phone. 4k60 saturates colors in bright light, constant refocusing is... moreThat's not true at all. This phone scores the best in the Dxomark out of all the phones. That's a pretty terrible lie
Raphduke, 10 Sep 2020No headphone jack and no memory card slot? And still this expensive? They must be kidding me. ... moreThen go for it and enjoy the exynos version as well. xiaomi isn't the only company who stopped making the sd card slot and headphone jack and what you get is just fine with that
Terje, 18 Sep 2020Hi.
I'm considering to buy this phone. I know it's a Chinese version but does it st... moreOps, I managed to post the same twice.
Can't find a way to delete it.
Wel, thanks for the answer 😀👍
I'm considering to buy this phone. I know it's a Chinese version but does it still support multi languages?
I have searched and I have seen some sites saying it support multi language English Chinese.
I also found a site showing how to change language to many other languages.
I guess someone here has the phone and can tell me what's right?