here goes my review after reading all the available reviews
and using it for 3-4 days
first off all i wanna clear that its a budget fone
so dont try to compare with s5 n all
the first boot takes time , as its an android feature u must knw if at all ull ve used an android bfore n experimeted on it...
so people mite think its processing is slow
so reboot once install apps u want n make settings as u require
n then agaun reboot once
u r done u will get the real speed of this phone
i wnt go in much detail
here are my pros
3. touch (five point)
6. storage ( though it has limited memory u can directly install app on sd , the option is available in settings u hv to find it)
7. no heating prob at all after game for an hr
8. otg , u can plug yr pen drive directly n see videos without lag but max 32gb pen drive is supported n plz do not try to attach yr pc's keyboard or mouse to the otg port it gets hanged
9. n many more
i must disscuss mainly about cons
1. camera, the xolo people hv compromised on camera both front n back
u can over come this issue by using lg camera app from market / play store
n using it in sport sence mode n making exposture to max
2. body it looks very delicate the back cover was scared to remove it on first then realised its a fiber reinforced plastic body looks delicate but is though enough
n i would recomend to use its flip cover provide wit it
coz there r chances that phone mite slip frm yr hands
after considering all facts if camera dosent bother u go fr it
for me i ve used galaxy s2 n other high end device so camera in cimparitive is very poor
but its my opinion
but other wise it give compition to other high end devices
Well, I am preety satisfied with the phone. I've got the phone from snapdeal before the promising date...Using this phone for more than two days. To conclude, I must say the phone speak it's volume... I tried some benchmarks and surprisingly I got 16206points in antutu......
Pros: Good Ram , Quad core processor,nice build quality , very sleek design , latest android version
Cons : Camera meant for Outdoor shooting only , FHD recording doesn't seem even HD
I got this phone yesterday and after using it i found
1. Display is not up to mark as compared to moto e, as it contains only 245 dpi resolution in 4.5 inches screen, moto e has 4.3 inch display and having a resolution of 255 dpi.
2. I got it heat up from the back side just below the camera position while playing games or surfing internet or using its camera. Even you used it for 5 mins.
3. Designed very sleek but looks little big.
4. Camera is fine.
5. Processing is not so good force close apps some times. Never seems a quad core.
6. Ram is enough but what to do it when processing is weak.
7. Speaker volume is slow while in a call the ear volume is not upto the mark and the voice is cracking.
8. UI is not upto the mark as compared to moto e.
9. Touch is ok
Overall if you go to buy it think once about the similar product moto e..except camera the moto e is better enough to xoli.
hey guys i dont know whats problem with u
for those who r saying we caant play games on it are totally fake
it can handle any game without any lag
we can tranfer data to sd card very easily
camera is also good in this price and quality is also good
flip cover is also good
touch is very good excellent
it has just minor cones that front camera is bad and speakers are little bit less loud
i bought yesterday. the touch sensitive very poor comparatively moto e. the outer body made up of plastic material it is worst. it works like a dual core processor. my suggestion is better to buy moto e.
Now i got Xolo Q600s mobile from snapdeal.
At Rs. 7499/-
All think are proper.
Camera Quality> good.
Good Internet connectivity.
there is only issue in Battery backup...
if u want to play game then its not good for u.
other wise mobile is Awesome..
I want to know its touch response...it has ogs display .. so anyone can tell me how is its touch response as compare to moto e and mmx unite2
Just bought a Xolo Q600s White from snapdeal two days back. Here's the review:
1. Snapdeal spoiled the Free football by pasting their dirty logo
2. The phone had a defective microsd slot and doesn't recognise all cards. The service centre repaired it but had to get a new card.
3. No noticeable difference from Android Jelly Bean to Android Kit Kat.
4. The worst part about Xolo Q600s is only 850 MB internal memory even lesser than Q700. Though you can transfer from phone to sd, STRICTLY STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHONE AND DONT BUY, as it will not have space even for the first installation on the phone.
5. Owing to point 4, this phone is practically useless and the Quad core processor etc. is of no use.
Hope this review is useful!
please send me a photo captured by xolo q600s..to the following email id.. "email@example.com" pls.. gys.. hlp me..
Anonymous, 18 Jun 2014i have observed that xolo has a poor flash. what about this phone ?oye wanna hav strong flash go to q800
i have observed that xolo has a poor flash.
what about this phone ?
I buy this mobile 2 days back. it is a good mobile at this price range.
PLUS: 1:It had comes with 950mb (approx).
2:Playing high end games without any lag.
3:Rear cam is very good as we compare to other
branded mobiles with 5mp.
4:battery is also good
5:U can move apps to external micro sd.
6:I used 16 gb pen drive for otg & its work very
well without any lag.
7:The mobile get above 16000 score in antutu
bench mark test.
8:Display and touch is very good.
9:Comes with dual sim (1.mini sim+2.normal sim)
11:internal memory 845mb & user memory is 1.65gb.
1:Very vast front camera.
2:Less internal memory.
3:Speaker sound is less.
naresh, 08 Jun 2014is flash and camera work good at night.what is the user memory avaliable ? plz tell meapproximately 1.2 gb
I'm using this phone for a week now.
Phone gives value for money. It is very normal phone with OK kind of features. Definitely justifies the prices.
1. Clear display
2. Slim, looks good and stylish
3. Kitkat with quad core and 1GB
1. app/launcher screen movements are not smooth, it lags
2. Average battery life
3. less than 900 MB available phone memory. That means you can not install more apps. You can move some part of installed app to SD card, but still i would say very less space for apps. Moto e provides atleast 1600 MB.
4. Poor front and back camera.
Moto e give you smooth screen movements, no lags. Good app space. But display is smaller than this and looks thick.