maximusthinker, 20 Jan 2015Hye everyone...anyone out there can help me right now?? I planned to buy this phone...as I loo... moreNever suggest you that it will be a such a waste of your money I have one it's a heavy pain in my a-- battery is such a waste you can't even use continually for an hour not value for even if you use 2G sim
qwaqar, 12 Aug 2014can any body tell which sim card it uses normal or micro and how to cut it if it uses micro just create a nw sim
Got this phone yesterday (18-05-20170). After setting up everything, my first opinions are as follows:
1. The phone tends to get hot very often, even while using the dialer to call someone.
2. The battery was fully charged at 8:30 am and by 10:00 am it came down to 77% with medium usage, no gaming or cpu intensive work. The battery is definitely weak at 2300 mAh for a 5" phone.
3. Installed Jio4Gvoice app and tried to call someone; gets disconnected after a few seconds. This maybe because of Jio signal, but unfortunately the same SIM works flawlessly in other handsets. Keeps saying "please check your internet connection" even when the internet is connected.
4. Screen brightness is quite low. For normal usage, the brightness control has to be set more than 50% to be able to see clearly even indoors.
5. Camera quality is below standard; skin tones come out dark and unnatural. Colour saturation is also low.
6. Single SIM.
1. Screen resolution is good, actual 1920X1080 pixels.
2. Sound is okay. Mic sensitivity is okay.
3. Good build, nice to handle. The back seems to be of glass, fragile.
4.Dual colour flash.
Overall, I don't recommend this mobile phone. If I can't make basic calls through Reliance Jio network, it is not of much use to me. Going to return it as soon as possible.
In this price range..u cant get better than this..smartphone..!! Really IMPRESSED.
pegasus, 31 Jan 2015This phone is the worst batteries crash unable to turn on too expansive for what he does,t do... moreYou want to buy a phone the third the price of an iphone and want the profermance to be A1 okkkk.....LOL
This phone is the worst batteries crash unable to turn on too expansive for what he does,t do try to download manual is impossible or make sure on their own website can,t found my point is on my way to get iphone6 the top 1
maximusthinker, 20 Jan 2015Hye everyone...anyone out there can help me right now?? I planned to buy this phone...as I loo... moredont buy it it crashed easily when i stepped on it.whan i put it on water and it never sound.i dunno why.. dont buy it im telling you!!
Hye everyone...anyone out there can help me right now?? I planned to buy this phone...as I looked the wonderful of the specs...I heard that this ZTE's model can shot for celestial object up there...anyone can prove that..pliz!!...
can any body tell which sim card it uses normal or micro and how to cut it if it uses micro
Ι wantanswer me someone who is in possession of this phone. is ti dual Sim ?? supports multilanguage ???
AnonD-180456, 01 Jun 2014This phone may close to Rm700 in malaysia in this price I guess buying lenovo s920 shuld be ok.Lenovo S920 specs is much lower with just only 1gb ram 4gb rom, kinda outdated nowdays