Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.4
6.6

how do i make voice calls?????

• 2014-09-20 23:07
  • XjfT

How do I make voice calls from my iPad Air?

• 2014-09-17 16:23
  • ftTk

its good

• 2014-09-16 22:18
  • r@%I

I have it since the first air-day. This is something amazing. Best thing ever made.

• 2014-09-15 21:34
  • 04Rj

I am using I-pad air since 2 months now I feel more comfortable in terms of browsing.

• 2014-09-15 11:48
  • mFiw

Common Apple,release the iPad Air 2,using iPad 2 for 3 years is enough i think

• 2014-09-14 16:51
  • PxVj

It's the best ipad I have used

• 2014-09-13 05:38
  • iwpE

I've been using ipad air since january this year, a shift from ipad 3. The experience with ipad air is really exceptional, the interface is very fluid and touch feature is clearly responsive. There is a lot of apps available in appstore both utility and games platform. It is really dependent in itunes when you intend to manage all your apple devices. It may seem a walled garden at the onset but it is very useful in the long run,- it makes it easier to configure your iphone or ipad in an instant and you can even use it as drag and drop facility to copy a video in an instant similar to window explorer. It takes a "getting used to" process and mindset but it works for me. Hope this helps.

• 2014-09-12 18:51
  • t7Xi

I have 7 months using iPad Air it is the best. it makes all samsung looks ugly. iPad air nothing beats it

• 2014-09-12 17:13
  • f0bw

Apple air is too good working .....

• 2014-09-08 22:00
  • t1$D

No Java.........

• 2014-09-08 17:40
  • nx}d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 04:53 from PS6Y - click to readi would argue. tab s has bette specs and resolution and the same battery time its better in any way imaginable. but ipad air is a good pad no doubt bout it

• 2014-09-08 15:44
  • ixf5

comparing android and apple is like comparing night and day... learn ur stuff and come back

• 2014-09-08 15:43
  • ixf5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 10:46 from n}gF - click to readYou can't really compare iOS ram requirements to android ram requirements

• 2014-09-08 05:05
  • IVRZ

This is the best tablet! 8600 mah is amazing. I charge it every 2 days. Worth the price

• 2014-09-04 02:36
  • wHrS

1gb of ram, seriously, that's the same as low mid-range droids

• 2014-09-03 10:46
  • n}gF

> In reply to 777 @ 2014-09-02 08:04 from MfxH - click to readAs a student who's a heavy user of laptops for making word documents, ppts, excel files, etc. I challenged myself to use the iPad Air 64Gb WiFi + Cellular Data variant as a substitute. It has been almost a year and I find it very efficient, functional, and has extended my potential and creativity in making such documents. Also, the battery life is quite impressive.

• 2014-09-03 10:24
  • v0qJ

This is the best pad/tab ever to date.. Its smoothness and fluidity beyond than any tab. I do said this because I have experienced a tab previously. Try it then you'll know.

• 2014-09-03 04:53
  • PS6Y

i can't make calls or text directly to any phones😞😞 why o why?

• 2014-09-02 17:13
  • v0qM

I think the only thing that impresses me with Apple is just how they are able to sell their gadgets in such large numbers at such high prices. Been using Air for a month now & the inconveniences, limitations and capability of it shocked me i.e in comparison to high end Windows and Android tablets. Top Sony & Samsung tablets are in another league_easy PnP compatibility with computers and other devices, no need to cumbersomely sync everything with Itunes, not be limited to an Apple world etc. How Apple sells this gadgets the way they do is just puzzling!

• 2014-09-02 08:04
  • MfxH
Total of 665 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.