Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

24%

6.7
6.6
6.8

> In reply to xaxah @ 2014-06-19 17:42 from RxnW - click to readFor me as per actual experience, s3 is better than 4s,i know since i have both phones.For premium feel,simplicity and fluidity i go for 4s,but features,multimedia,accuracy,sunlight legibility and customization,s3.Even my s2 i enjoyed it better than my 4s.its realy a question of what you need in a phone,personal preference in short.

• 2014-06-21 16:16
  • t7Xh

frnds its humble request,plz help me.i have iphone 4s 32 gb on ios 7.1.1,im using airtel 2g gprs unlimited data pack of rs 246,airtel says it has 40kbps speed up to first 2gb data but in ibolt video downloder app when i try to download video song it shows speed 4-5 kbps then its 10-12kbps then it suddenly drops to 1.7kbps,when i contacted airtel they told to clear cache cookies and open sim and insert and on/off phone,i did it million times.
but when i again go to facebook and browse for sometime,and comes to downloAd something from video downloader,it again gets slow,i again clear cookies cache from safari,it goes fast but its very irritating me,plz tell i have checked many video song sites,is this problem with phone,service provider or os version?

• 2014-06-21 14:13
  • rJ9K

I have this phone for some months with 8GB release, and so far it has been great. It works very well, camera is great, everything works fast and no problems at all.
8GB it's a bit short if you want to record several hi quality videos and you need a cloud service or download them frequently.
Apple extent its sales another year and announced it's compatible with the next IOS 8. Since it has dual core processor i guess it will work fine (better than IPhone 4 with IOS 7).

• 2014-06-21 00:34
  • pXF7

Its a too good then why it's ram is only 512mb

• 2014-06-20 12:24
  • rJeY

I like this phone especially with data usage. It's fast, reliable, and a good hotspot buddy. I'm an AndroidiOS user to begin with. Though I only use Samsung and Apple products. HotSpot is better if I'm using my iPhone but the battery drains too fast. Max would be 4 hours for data connection. With my Note3 it can last for about 6 to 7 hours. Wifi connection, I'll give my iPhone 6 hours Max. Overall, It's good and better than my pocket wifi. LOL! I'll surely wait for iOS8. Question, is there any app that could modify the MP being used for it's native camera? Coz I only got 16GB and camera consumes a lot as it's always at 8MP(barely use it for selfies). TIA!

• 2014-06-20 00:26
  • 9Lax

> In reply to Yathish MB @ 2014-06-19 08:25 from PSLa - click to readno need to wait,buy second hand in rs 18-19 thousand like me,u know i bought 32 gb 4s in rs 19000 from my friend,its excellent

• 2014-06-19 20:18
  • U{d@

> In reply to Yathish MB @ 2014-06-19 08:25 from PSLa - click to readYes.. surely apple will drop the production of 4s like what they did for 4.

• 2014-06-19 18:05
  • 9J7M

which is better iphone 4s or samsasung s3 ?

• 2014-06-19 17:42
  • RxnW

friends plz help,i have 2g gprs airtel unlimited net pack,when i do normal browsing over facebook or whatsapp its battery drains normal,but when i stream over youtube videos,its battery drains too fast,plz tell if battery is damaged?

• 2014-06-19 09:12
  • rJ9e

Hi friends,
does iphone 4s price will drop once Iphone 6 comes to market? is thr any chance like apple will stop marketing iphone 4s after iphone 6 release in india?

• 2014-06-19 08:25
  • PSLa

do iphone4s make me comfort now a days...

• 2014-06-18 08:57
  • fCx%

3rd day on my iPhone 4s. With some pros definately comes some drawbacks.

Pros :
-Nice display, pictures look sharp and amazing. Color saturation could be better though.
-Camera is just awesome, plain, simple, easy to use.
-Sound (speaker). For those who are using Apple products should know what I mean.
-Quick and fluid on iOS 7. Will be hungry for more performance when iOS 8 rolls out to my phone. No Android Jellybean or Project Butter for that matter comes close to what Apple has to offer on iOS 7 and this is coming from a Note user.

Cons :
-Poor battery life. As always?
-Screen too small. 3.5" just dont cut it these days though I say, its a perfect size for 1 handed usage.
-Its a little on the heaty side.
-All glass, fingerprint magnet, clumsy users will just have to be more careful around this phone.

Final verdict:
This phone might just be around for a good 2 more years at max before it comes to history. But its history in the making for Apple to have brought such a revolutionary phone to the smartphone industry and changed the ball game since the first iPhone rolled out in 2007.

• 2014-06-17 10:16
  • ibXp

> In reply to Liam @ 2014-06-16 07:01 from t7Xh - click to readYes, most likely 4 hours when connected to data services but when using wifi only it will last 5-6 hours.normal usage for me last about a day and a half, good enough unlike my android phone which consumes more power.

• 2014-06-17 03:10
  • t7Xh

> In reply to nir @ 2014-06-12 17:53 from XuEG - click to readIs it normal that the battery life is only for a few hrs of internet surfing??most likely 4hrs??

• 2014-06-16 07:01
  • t7Xh

> In reply to seth @ 2014-06-13 10:52 from tuf9 - click to readgo for 4s..u will defnitely like it.

• 2014-06-15 22:21
  • utHP

Had an i-phone 4s for a month to review the phone
The pros
Clarity of the screen
Sound
Camera
Cons
Absoulutly appaling battery life
Very laggy
Ios7 update not the best

• 2014-06-15 19:23
  • HCn{

Would you recommend iPhone 4s over HTC desire 601 based on camera quality alone?

• 2014-06-15 18:52
  • C5jr

> In reply to seth @ 2014-06-13 10:52 from tuf9 - click to readthat's better choice

• 2014-06-15 13:29
  • 9CB{

I phone 4s i like because d touch sense of d phone and d features

• 2014-06-15 13:19
  • 9CB{

It is a good phone.

• 2014-06-15 13:04
  • t7TA
Total of 9927 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.