Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

23%

6.7
6.6
6.8

> In reply to faysal143 @ 2014-06-28 04:52 from Khi$ - click to readHave you tried Docking it with iTunes

• 2014-06-28 23:52
  • mycx

my iPhone 4 was switch off for 20 days. now its not opening, what should i do ????

• 2014-06-28 04:52
  • Khi$

its just like the iphone 4 but faster

• 2014-06-27 12:07
  • fuej

Hi I want to buy iPhone 4s 16gb model and comparing it's specs it is lower then other cheap phones so is there any price drop for this iPhone 4s ?

• 2014-06-27 11:39
  • KIXe

Ibought iPhone 4S(64GB) and I live in Tanzania but when i insert simcard network writes Emergency So, could please help me to solve this problem and my device is steal knew. I do use Vodacom , Tigo,Airtel and Zantel but all fails
From Morris Tanzania

• 2014-06-27 01:05
  • NwIH

> In reply to mskatoygeorge @ 2014-06-26 09:36 from uSN{ - click to readDear,
How can I track the phone?

• 2014-06-26 18:12
  • IWRk

friends plz tell if factory & sim unlocked with imei blocked australian iphone on ios 7 be updated in india,i know its stolen

• 2014-06-26 12:16
  • U{d3

> In reply to jaggasingh @ 2014-06-25 09:27 from rJ9E - click to readthat would mean that your phone was stolen. and the owner requested his/provider to block the phone, using IMEI, to prevent anyone from using it and/or to track the phone.

• 2014-06-26 09:36
  • uSN{

thats i feel good others gadjets and make some
my work quickly and eaisly at a take them
I PHONE ROCKZZZ,,,,,,,,

• 2014-06-26 07:17
  • 9ACH

> In reply to Tonzky @ 2014-06-21 16:16 from t7Xh - click to readthanks tonzky, may i also ask does ipad mini can't sent photos thru air drop ?

• 2014-06-25 16:31
  • RxnW

yes .. u can customize ur iphone like android .. jst jailbreak it .. like rooting .. search on google for jailbreak

• 2014-06-25 09:39
  • uty}

i beg before u plz help me,i bought a second hand iphone in india from local mobile shop,it was australian purchased,later i checked its imei on amta site,it said "your imei has been blocked by vodafone since 15 jan,2014"
i checked on iphoneox and it said its unlocked and out of contract,then i used site iphonefrom com,it said my iphone is sim locked,
i became worried its on ios 7.1.1,i called apple care tollfree no 18004250744,i provided my imei to them to check it,they said it has no locks and i can update it in future in india no problem,
plz tell who is speaking truth websites or apple care?
though im using airtel sim in it and never faced any problems in using?

• 2014-06-25 09:27
  • rJ9E

Dear gadget experts here in gsmarena please instruct me how to unlock my IPhone 4S. Please provide me procedures friends please. This is my first time with IOS so I am blank on it. Please help.

• 2014-06-24 21:13
  • KAeZ

> In reply to jaggasingh @ 2014-06-14 15:49 from rJ97 - click to readThanks man for your opinion. I hope this is the bestest choice that i'll make. Tq

• 2014-06-24 16:07
  • tufH

Hello everyone.. Before this I just using sony xperia live with walkman.. It was so enjoyful in the first usage.. But after that I feel bored.. I try to root the device and use it.. I feel happy and love the customization.. And then I feel bored again.. The problem is it still laggy from the standard os and after root.. Now I decided to buy iphone 4s.. I will get it soon from my friend.. There's some question I like to ask.. What happen if I jailbreak the iphone? Can I customize the UI like android?
Then what happen if the system brick? Can I get my iphone back? Or have anything that can return the system?

• 2014-06-24 05:44
  • Rx90

• 2014-06-24 04:12
  • Rx90

> In reply to jaggasingh @ 2014-06-23 18:06 from U{df - click to readTake it back to the ropey place you got it and demand a replacment.

• 2014-06-23 18:42
  • m54d

> In reply to thefaceless @ 2014-06-23 02:37 from v0qJ - click to readAdriod is just a cheapy.

• 2014-06-23 18:07
  • m54d

frnds i beg plz help,i have bought used iphone from a shop,after getting i came to know its australian iphone and checked on a site it said,"your imei has been blocked by vodafone since 15 jan,2014.its on ios 7.1.1,im using airtel sim,i have once erased iphone to check if its locked or unlocked but nothing happened,its working fine,now u know its planned upgradable to ios 8,now im worried if i tried to upgrade will it be locked?
plz tell if imei is blocked by vodafone since 15 jan,2014,can i update its software or not?

• 2014-06-23 18:06
  • U{df

> In reply to pm @ 2014-06-20 12:24 from rJeY - click to readBecaus 512mb RAM is enough to power this device smoothly. Especially 2 yrs ago where 512mb and 1gb android lags as hell. Ios is great. Light weight and very polished. Ive used android

• 2014-06-23 02:37
  • v0qJ
Total of 9951 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.