LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 - user opinions and reviews

1200884

6.4
6.4
6.2

i updated my phone via LG PC Suite now my phone keeps on booting shows only logo .. please help me about it my email add is rainex32@yahoo.com

• 2015-06-21 04:52
  • Kg{v

> In reply to bar @ 2015-04-05 18:50 from Nq1f - click to readJust switch it off then hold volume up key and power key as it powers on..You will get to the recovery mode. Select delete user data and then reboot it...

• 2015-06-19 22:57
  • rrpK

> In reply to bar @ 2015-04-05 18:56 from Nq1f - click to readso you will close it .... after run it and take button of (on) and the down if sound and the button of menu .... the result the phone reboot in the same choise of usine .... gooo

• 2015-06-15 14:49
  • rpt7

please help. my phone has locked. its asking for e-mail address which when i input it doesn't open. i had a pattern for opening. i cant call, sms or do any operation other than receive calls. please help out.

• 2015-04-05 18:56

• 2015-04-05 18:50

• 2015-04-05 18:32
  • Nq1f

how can i get antivirus software for my phone iam not able to download anything because of the virus

• 2015-02-26 10:39
  • fuVn

Bothers and sisters help me,i always have a message that an application is consuming most of the cpu but i have failed to identify which particular application it is. Can help me to identify that application?

• 2015-01-19 11:16
  • NHH1

its a waste of money guys.....there is no signal on both simcards and the phone hangs like crazy cant even play templerun.....big thumbs down from me

• 2015-01-06 11:03
  • fut{

I have a network or signal problem with my lg e615. Both slots doesn't have a signal. It always appears as " no service". What should i do... i do really need help asap..

• 2015-01-05 18:38
  • t7X0

i just purchased it for my husband however i'm unable to remove the extra pages on the home screen and i need to download the full user manual. so far so good

• 2014-12-25 14:19
  • fsWX
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-19 20:04 from S1bA - click to readdude u have to hard reset ur mobile
method: power off ur phone than u press power button and volume down (when he start press home button)
thats it
ps; ull lose all ur data (music video ...)

• 2014-12-24 19:26
  • fpu{

New os systems to be update

• 2014-12-14 12:10
  • GR}V

Its totaly awaste set, ihave very very confused what can i do.....
so frnds you will not purchase this handset, its a money wasteing & time wasteing....

its my kindly request to all the customers....

• 2014-12-11 08:11
  • HxeZ

> In reply to RjShadow @ 2014-10-07 13:37 from P%uS - click to readwhile u r updating what version did u flash... in
check it once

• 2014-11-24 13:04
  • ygDT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-19 20:04 from S1bA - click to readhii ...did u check whether ur data connection is turned ON when u gave ur email id .........
see to it that u turned it so that ur password will be reset and sent to ur mail id ......
if u r really don't worry of ur stuff inside ur phone u can hard reset it.......so that u can get back ur phone once again as the factory piece .... :-)

• 2014-11-24 13:01
  • ygDT

My mobile is going crazy! Its just exiting any thing am doing (texting, surfing, writing mail). It does not let me finish and just come out into main menu! I thought to upgrade but no new upgrades available. What to do?

• 2014-11-23 18:50
  • fqxB

> In reply to pritam_p @ 2014-10-31 22:17 from 9Gr5 - click to readMy phones network comes and goes.. How do I fix it?

• 2014-11-14 19:47
  • fu{i

> In reply to yulhan @ 2013-10-23 22:11 from PTGw - click to readBro os your phone working now ..... i have the same problem. .. plz rply

• 2014-11-12 14:58
  • U{dQ
Total of 552 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 Dual E615.