Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.6
7.5

i am really interested to buy this device and am almost convinced by the awesome review it has got from different users.. My only query is ,-

WILL I BE ABLE TO CREATE AND EDIT .PPT and WORD FILES USING THE PRE INSTALLED "QUICK OFFICE" APP ?

i would be very thankful if anybody puts some light on this issue ..
thanks

• 2012-05-14 05:47
  • utTm

i would be very thankful if anybody puts some light on this issue ..
thanks

• 2012-05-14 05:44
  • utTm

As far as I could gather, this phone doesn't come with a gyro. Does anyone know what exactly is the impact of not having the gyroscope?

• 2012-05-14 04:56
  • vGM6

great

• 2012-05-13 23:50
  • pFD0

Did anyone try motolounge in India? When I click on the Motolounge icon, it takes me to a page which says "motolounge currently not available to you". How do I get "EA Games Redemption App" downloaded?

• 2012-05-13 16:42
  • 7tMv

can anyone plz help me solve dis problem? my atrix 2 lags while playing fruit ninja and some other games.plz do help me....

• 2012-05-12 19:30
  • bCh1

> In reply to madk @ 2012-05-11 16:55 from IWTE - click to readHi friend, Yes it has Radio and trust me It's a very nice phone, You should buy this phone If you are planning to buy a new high end phone. It has everything you actually expect frm a high end phone.

• 2012-05-12 18:00
  • QDZG

> In reply to Rahul @ 2012-05-11 08:14 from 7txu - click to readHey Rahul, Thanks for your suggestion brother, I fixed it , it was happening due to an application , I did factory reset twice and it started working properly, It may sound odd but it did not work when i performed factory reset first time but I did it again and It started working fine and Now is is the most finest handset I have ever used till now :):). Take care brother.

• 2012-05-12 17:49
  • QDZG

> In reply to bobz @ 2012-05-11 10:56 from bCHx - click to readyes its available...rather I was lookin for a Black one...but had to buy a white one....

try it in market...new lot is white color only...

• 2012-05-12 13:18
  • t}ex

Yes it has radio

• 2012-05-12 11:28
  • ijyn

This is the best phone I have used so far...I find it better than s2...and I don't find motoblur to be the drawback...in fact I find it awesome...it is as smooth as butter...the sad part is people in India find Motorola not good because of less service centers...I bought this phone recently..faced no problems till now..everything works fine.no lags..it performs everything without any issues..I hope motorola leaves Samsung behind..

• 2012-05-12 10:07
  • vbKL

Does this phone has the support for upgrading to icecreamsandwitch?

• 2012-05-11 19:29
  • vGuM

> In reply to Himas @ 2012-05-10 20:31 from QDZG - click to readhelo i really interested abt atrix2
does it have fm radio? pls reply

• 2012-05-11 16:55
  • IWTE

> In reply to Rahul @ 2012-05-07 19:51 from t}dE - click to readhey rahul is white color is available in India ? if so tell me where can I buy this one.... thanks

• 2012-05-11 10:56
  • bCHx

> In reply to Himas @ 2012-05-10 20:31 from QDZG - click to readhimas..if in silent mode you use volume rocker on idle screen..it turns to ringer mode...plz check you don't do this...if the problem persists..better check it with motorola ppl...mine works without any issue

• 2012-05-11 08:14
  • 7txu

I am using Motorola Atrix 2 from last 2-3 days. Everything seems to work pefectly fine however I figured out an issue with the Silent Mode. Whenever I turn my phone in to Silent mode It automatically switches back to Normal Mode (Ringing Mode) the moement any call comes in. I m pissed off due to that. I already performed factory reset but it did not solve the problem.
Please help in case if somebody knows the resolution of this issue.

• 2012-05-10 20:31
  • F

is there any difference in hardware and software between 'atrix 2 black version' with 'atrix 2 white version' ?

• 2012-05-10 19:12
  • PA8c

La, i suggest u to clean up the camera lens using a soft lens cloth (same with a spec cloth) and try to adjust the photo setting... It might works..
Mightybong, i suggest u to go buy in online store instead, no need to wait. U must protect your precious device.. Just my opinion guys... Cheers... :)

• 2012-05-09 18:34
  • PA8c

Problem with the camera,it is very blurry and dull and the fps is very less compared to Samsung omnia w and it is yellowish please give some suggestions like firmware update or like a camera update.

• 2012-05-08 19:33
  • U{S%

> In reply to [deleted post]Simple from any online shopping sites like letsbuy , flipkart etc its as low as 21.7 k in sulekha

• 2012-05-08 16:16
  • 2Zd{
Total of 1621 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.