Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

1820156

7.5
7.6
7.5

> In reply to Rahul @ 2012-05-07 19:51 from t}dE - click to readhey rahul is white color is available in India ? if so tell me where can I buy this one.... thanks

• 2012-05-11 10:56
  • bCHx

> In reply to Himas @ 2012-05-10 20:31 from QDZG - click to readhimas..if in silent mode you use volume rocker on idle screen..it turns to ringer mode...plz check you don't do this...if the problem persists..better check it with motorola ppl...mine works without any issue

• 2012-05-11 08:14
  • 7txu

I am using Motorola Atrix 2 from last 2-3 days. Everything seems to work pefectly fine however I figured out an issue with the Silent Mode. Whenever I turn my phone in to Silent mode It automatically switches back to Normal Mode (Ringing Mode) the moement any call comes in. I m pissed off due to that. I already performed factory reset but it did not solve the problem.
Please help in case if somebody knows the resolution of this issue.

• 2012-05-10 20:31
  • QDZG
  • F

is there any difference in hardware and software between 'atrix 2 black version' with 'atrix 2 white version' ?

• 2012-05-10 19:12
  • PA8c

La, i suggest u to clean up the camera lens using a soft lens cloth (same with a spec cloth) and try to adjust the photo setting... It might works..
Mightybong, i suggest u to go buy in online store instead, no need to wait. U must protect your precious device.. Just my opinion guys... Cheers... :)

• 2012-05-09 18:34
  • PA8c

Problem with the camera,it is very blurry and dull and the fps is very less compared to Samsung omnia w and it is yellowish please give some suggestions like firmware update or like a camera update.

• 2012-05-08 19:33
  • U{S%

> In reply to [deleted post]Simple from any online shopping sites like letsbuy , flipkart etc its as low as 21.7 k in sulekha

• 2012-05-08 16:16
  • 2Zd{

I bought this fone last april and so far everything runs smoothly. During standby the battery really drains very slowly. The screen is vibrant and the scrolling is smooth but i experience a little lag sometimes but negligible. The only bad thing i could say about the phone is that i could not find any casing here in singapore. I think it is available online but it would be much more comfortable buying it on stores. The white color for this fone is attractive. Call quality is a little clearer compare to other fones and batt life is long. If you know any stores in sibngapore that sells casing for this fone please post here. Tnx

• 2012-05-08 14:28
  • ucX6

I bought this fone few days back and guys i must tell u...am in love with this..no issues faced till now...good display...good network coverage...and great fone at this price...I like white color and would surely recommend this fone if you are looking for a handset in range of 20k

• 2012-05-07 19:51
  • t}dE

> In reply to jamestp @ 2012-05-06 03:46 from Psx4 - click to readI just got this phone. Everything seems to run smoothly by now, the screen is unexpectedly vibrant(not as good as Super AMOLED), but has a green colour turns yellowish and red colour turns orange. screen is great, 95% same UI as the RAZR.

• 2012-05-07 17:29
  • tVqR

can we send files from and gallery or music player, please tell me how to send files via bluetooth to other mobiles from motorola atrix 2

• 2012-05-07 15:48
  • utak

I am about to buy this phone, so I would appreciate opinions, to make a desicion.
Thanks

• 2012-05-06 03:46
  • Psx4

> In reply to nuttapong @ 2012-05-01 16:41 from wdE4 - click to readIt's not an issue with the handset. Moreover, you need to change the battery mode of the same to sync the data freely:

Go to Main Menu >> settings >> Battery & Data Manager >> Battery Mode >> Switch to Perfomance Mode.

• 2012-05-04 06:05
  • s8Ev

> In reply to anoop @ 2012-04-24 06:20 from P@L0 - click to readI've had the issue just today. I was able to break the connection by launching Fresh Network (a connection booster/restorer app). No idea what caused the problem in the 1st place.

• 2012-05-03 20:36
  • t4kf

Guys, Ive rooted my Atrix2, and enabled some features previously locked by AT&T. Most important of them were the mobile hotspot and the ability to set network to "2G only"

Now my question is: what would happen when I get an official update to ICS? I think I'll loose the root access. But will I ALSO loose the features I've unlocked?

• 2012-05-03 20:23
  • t4kf

can atrix 2 upgrade to 4.0,atrix 4G can upgrade to 4.0,but can atrix 2 do the same

• 2012-05-03 06:18
  • IWHx

hey people. Does anybody know if we are using a custom ROM, can we use the front camera for video call ? Let me know a.s.a.p..

• 2012-05-02 17:14
  • PA8c

this phone have a problem of battery mode (it will not sync data after 15 min when inactive a phone)

• 2012-05-01 16:41
  • wdE4

does sum1 charger gets overheated while charging this phone for half an hr.coz mine does

• 2012-04-30 15:10
  • ijyn

> In reply to raam21 @ 2012-04-27 19:08 from IV}y - click to readLOL u really made of laugh ha ha

• 2012-04-28 19:43
  • 2Zd{
Total of 1608 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.