Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.6
7.5

> In reply to [deleted post]Is your sim card is old one if it is old one replcae it with new one.

• 2012-05-15 07:35
  • ijyn

full hd (1080p) recording @24fps or @30 fps ???
plz reply !!!

• 2012-05-14 18:24
  • XuqS

I have new Atrix 2 one week back. For activating 3g service I given to mobile outlet and they have done some changes in the mobile .After that my SIM is not deducting in the mobile it show " no SIM" .Please help me...... its really urgent

• 2012-05-14 17:47
  • ut{A

full hd (1080p) recording @24fps or @30fps ???

• 2012-05-14 17:44
  • XuqS

how to play radio on loudspeaker

• 2012-05-14 11:51

Hi there

This phone is not available in my city so I have to ask my relatives in Delhi to purchase and send it to me. So I want to ask Is buying this phone in online stores like flipkart will be cheaper or buying in the market shops is a bit cheaper than the online stores and other similar ecomerce sites??

• 2012-05-14 10:36
  • 7w4X

> In reply to MMM @ 2012-05-13 16:42 from 7tMv - click to readHi,
Just below that message mentioned by you...you will find EA icon..click on that and you will be able to access games...I have used these...good collection....I was dying to get some racing games...and now I have need for speed...thanks to this link...

• 2012-05-14 09:15
  • 7txt

> In reply to zonic @ 2012-05-14 05:47 from utTm - click to readYes u will be able to...

• 2012-05-14 08:06
  • w47J

> In reply to Atrix 2 newbie @ 2012-05-02 17:14 from PA8c - click to readi think i have heard that video calls are possible using gtalk.. do try and see whether it works ..

• 2012-05-14 05:54
  • utTm

i am really interested to buy this device and am almost convinced by the awesome review it has got from different users.. My only query is ,-

WILL I BE ABLE TO CREATE AND EDIT .PPT and WORD FILES USING THE PRE INSTALLED "QUICK OFFICE" APP ?

i would be very thankful if anybody puts some light on this issue ..
thanks

• 2012-05-14 05:47
  • utTm

i would be very thankful if anybody puts some light on this issue ..
thanks

• 2012-05-14 05:44
  • utTm

As far as I could gather, this phone doesn't come with a gyro. Does anyone know what exactly is the impact of not having the gyroscope?

• 2012-05-14 04:56
  • vGM6

great

• 2012-05-13 23:50
  • pFD0

Did anyone try motolounge in India? When I click on the Motolounge icon, it takes me to a page which says "motolounge currently not available to you". How do I get "EA Games Redemption App" downloaded?

• 2012-05-13 16:42
  • 7tMv

can anyone plz help me solve dis problem? my atrix 2 lags while playing fruit ninja and some other games.plz do help me....

• 2012-05-12 19:30
  • bCh1

> In reply to madk @ 2012-05-11 16:55 from IWTE - click to readHi friend, Yes it has Radio and trust me It's a very nice phone, You should buy this phone If you are planning to buy a new high end phone. It has everything you actually expect frm a high end phone.

• 2012-05-12 18:00
  • QDZG

> In reply to Rahul @ 2012-05-11 08:14 from 7txu - click to readHey Rahul, Thanks for your suggestion brother, I fixed it , it was happening due to an application , I did factory reset twice and it started working properly, It may sound odd but it did not work when i performed factory reset first time but I did it again and It started working fine and Now is is the most finest handset I have ever used till now :):). Take care brother.

• 2012-05-12 17:49
  • QDZG

> In reply to bobz @ 2012-05-11 10:56 from bCHx - click to readyes its available...rather I was lookin for a Black one...but had to buy a white one....

try it in market...new lot is white color only...

• 2012-05-12 13:18
  • t}ex

Yes it has radio

• 2012-05-12 11:28
  • ijyn

This is the best phone I have used so far...I find it better than s2...and I don't find motoblur to be the drawback...in fact I find it awesome...it is as smooth as butter...the sad part is people in India find Motorola not good because of less service centers...I bought this phone recently..faced no problems till now..everything works fine.no lags..it performs everything without any issues..I hope motorola leaves Samsung behind..

• 2012-05-12 10:07
  • vbKL
Total of 1630 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.