Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to greg_2014 @ 2014-02-19 17:13 from LKpa - click to readFM transmitter is banned in some countries. I think changing the firmware will surely solve the problem.

Here, a person called carol gives best advice. Ask him. Or search in google.

• 2014-02-19 17:38
  • utA4

I bought a (new) Nokia N8 from China. Upon upgrading to the Belle software, the FM transmitter stopped working. From the phone it gives all the appearance that it's turned on, but it does not actually transmit.

If anyone can help please email me at news.glb at gmail

• 2014-02-19 17:13
  • LKpa

can any1 guide me about the steps how to send the files (videos, pics etc) to other mobile phones through Wifi ? I have installed remote multi drive but dont know how to send the files. Plz suggest me the way to use it. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-02-19 16:21
  • n1H2

Can anyone suggest full version of call blocking (fronm a certain number) app?.

• 2014-02-19 12:16
  • utA4

> In reply to Lokesh @ 2014-02-17 09:26 from rKif - click to readMx player will not work at n8 symbian os

• 2014-02-18 17:25
  • rJQv

Any can tell me how to download mx player for n8

• 2014-02-17 09:26
  • rKif

> In reply to Lokesh @ 2014-02-15 11:06 from U@%1 - click to readgo to www.mobile9.com and select your phone model and download all softwares

• 2014-02-17 06:07
  • n1H}

> In reply to Lokesh @ 2014-02-15 11:06 from U@%1 - click to readThe phone it self plays and films mp4 videos at HD quality (720p). However, it will have very hard time playing or not able to play at all full HD (1080p). So, if you are trying to play such videos, that's a NO. And for the last time, the codecs inside the phone are many (quite allot), but you will not get any others with some other video players. What the phone can hold is pretty much what any other player will play. I never heard of a new player coming with more codecs...for symbian.

• 2014-02-15 13:44
  • L7gt

Any budy can tell me how to dounloan mp4 avi video player pls tell me websites

• 2014-02-15 11:06
  • U@%1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-05 20:23 from n1Hi - click to readjust download joikuspot

• 2014-02-14 05:48
  • tueH

I hate Nokia and Microsoft so much for killing Symbian the best OS for a decade. Symbian belle was the right direction for the evolution of Symbian and it's by far the most resource efficient OS ever but there's a possibility of Nokia store for Symbian closing and no new applications on Nokia Store from the first day of 2014. With somethings already stopped working by Nokia in Symbian OS. It was a false promise to support Symbian by 2016. As the owner of Noka N95, N8 and 808, II'll never ever buy an Windows phone no matter how good it is. As an ex Nokia user, I'll get myself Jolla phone with Sailfish OS and no other phone or OS. I hate Nokia.

• 2014-02-13 10:00
  • t}U8

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-02-05 19:14 from p41i - click to readSounds very encouraging. I hope it comes through for the sake of the Symbian die hard fans out there. Gotta keep that flag flying high. I am enjoying a second spring with my N8. Good luck.

• 2014-02-11 18:04
  • 0YtK

hey guys, i am facing problem in default
search widget when i search any song.
Whenever i write the name of the song
& press search, it opens the song in
search application, but when i click on
the song to play it, it says UNABLE TO PLAY SELECTION. OPERATION CANCELLED.
Rest everything works fine in this
widget except music files. How to solve
this issue. Plz help.

• 2014-02-11 10:32
  • P@L8

this very cool for design for nokia

• 2014-02-11 07:17
  • KiR$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-08 06:52 from n1H7 - click to readThat's weird. I never even used the Search widget too much - I tried it tonight and 2-3 MB of my memory disappeared. For me it doesn't even find songs, but it seems to find everything else.

• 2014-02-10 01:32
  • Bmub

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-08 20:09 from n1H7 - click to readFound this on the ABC website, does it help?

Q: Where are the recorded clips saved in? I can't find them in the phone.

A: To protect your privacy we used the Symbian Data Caging technology, other software (for example the media player etc.) can't visit clips in your phone. Press the "Copy To/Move To" menu item to copy/move clips to a public folder (for example E:\ABC folder) if you want to share them or transfer them to your computer.

• 2014-02-10 01:28
  • Bmub

> In reply to musthafa @ 2014-02-08 11:38 from 3Yd@ - click to readIt doesn't work, it will never work, just forget it. Microsoft owns Skype and Nokia, and they want you to buy a Lumia.

• 2014-02-10 00:21
  • Bmub

i use ABC recorder to record the calls. It works awesome. But i dont know where the voice clips are saved. It shows that they are saved in e: drive, but when i search it, there is nothing. Plz let me know who knows about this.

• 2014-02-08 20:09
  • n1H7

hey carol..i m facing problem with font zoomer ,,after changing font ph. restrat automatically..i tried everything for changing font font zoomer .. changing file with f/rsources/font like nsts60.ttf etc..but restrat problem is not solving ..plz help if u can ... also change font file in z/resource....if u know let me know..

• 2014-02-08 14:12
  • KACn

why skype video chat not workking . aney sitting have pls infoam me

• 2014-02-08 11:38
  • 3Yd@
Total of 47612 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.