Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

4.6
5.1
5.0

i have s4 zoom,i upgrade to galaxy k zoom.
s4 zoom is better by my experiencence, so i have retunrned s4 zoom.
is the best camera phone
the zoom is amazing in s4 zoom

• 2014-08-10 12:26
  • fqZB

> In reply to jameelahk @ 2014-06-24 16:17 from bERj - click to readI really miss a simple torch function. I know it spends battery, but in any case these devices need regular recharging.

• 2014-08-04 11:54
  • nbbt

> In reply to IT @ 2014-05-10 16:24 from f0p6 - click to readGo HOMe dude before comparing S4 zoom with 808.. 808 wins fair enough..-_-

• 2014-08-03 10:35
  • HsI@

Why my s4 zoom dont have a Samsung Galaxy Apps? Or where and how can i download it? tnx

• 2014-07-31 19:58
  • th14

Haven't release in the region.

• 2014-07-31 12:34
  • IWNf

> In reply to jameelahk @ 2014-06-24 16:17 from bERj - click to readthanxx fr the knowledge u hv given buddy..

• 2014-07-28 12:38
  • 7tIk

two questions i have
first: any app that can enable digital zoom in s4zoom, though it has optical zoom?
second:anyone explain kitkat update features, is update good or worse?

• 2014-07-24 14:34
  • bERj

> In reply to niccole @ 2014-07-20 19:52 from i}51 - click to readI have a Samsung Galaxy 4 Zoom, It's been back twice now, 1st time was to Carfonewarehouse, who said "Lost Pixels" not covered by warrenty.
I found I had dust in the lens, this happened within a week of it being returned to me.
I sent it back to Samsung, who fixed the dust problem (I hope) but they returned my phone without the battery.
No notes to explain why there wasn't a battery in it.
3 Weeks later I phoned up & they said my battery was faulty. No explanation in the return letter, I think they lost it.
I have just contacted Samsung for a 3rd time, the two times before I was told
"some 1 will contact you within 48 hours" No 1 ever tried to contact me.

• 2014-07-23 15:27
  • pKKp

over all xperince is gud but kitkat update is not available still working wid jellybean 4.2.2 when I get kitkat update

• 2014-07-23 11:52
  • 7tFR

> In reply to Joker @ 2014-05-14 15:14 from FEA2 - click to readI am having the same issue with my zoom. My lense goes out then comes back with a error notice. ... how to fix?

• 2014-07-20 19:52
  • i}51

when my singapore release the s4 zoom android 4.4.2 .

• 2014-07-18 12:17
  • IWNg

The sim card reader isnt working how can I fix this as ive replaced the old sim but dosent seem to work with the new sim ever .

• 2014-07-18 01:13
  • 3xN7

s4 its outstanding

• 2014-07-02 04:46
  • tUdx

I have just got hold on thia device and belive me its not that bad as seen in ratings. There is one update I want to make that there are two light sources on body-one is xenon flash and another is that red light source _a round one_next to xenon flash. Now download app Super-bright led flashlight to use this red light as flash. Earlier I didn't knew this but now I know that of all the flashlight apps this is the only one that gives continuous light, though red but still something is better than nothing.

• 2014-07-01 01:13
  • uvp%

Please tell me how to repair my Xenon flash

• 2014-06-30 11:50
  • N9{J
  • F

Reviews and the manual shows how to add signatures to pictures. Am I the only one not having this option? I have a My Signature folder in the gallery though.

• 2014-06-29 10:56
  • rs5k

> In reply to sherif @ 2014-06-23 12:20 from fvGF - click to readBcoz, xenon flash is not led flash.

• 2014-06-28 17:15
  • U@Hq

> In reply to sherif @ 2014-06-23 12:20 from fvGF - click to readsimply because Xenon flash is a bright light consumes lot of resource and the worst is gets heated like a electric bulb, keep it on for too long and it will get damaged. But if you r looking for extra light i mean video light then look for external sorces and hold them in one hand and your S4zoom in another. U should know while buying such products that it doesn't have video light support.

• 2014-06-24 16:17
  • bERj

pls inform us why this phone doesn;t support with devise flash as torch of in vidio recording can you change and update the software of this phone to support the flash - it's very importantttttttt

• 2014-06-23 12:20
  • fvGF

my galaxy zoom does not detect or read my cards.service provider sim card what can i do necause i love my phone

• 2014-06-19 09:47
  • NHH1
Total of 715 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom.