Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - user opinions and reviews

4.9

how to update 4.4 kitkat in s4 zoo

• 2014-03-13 06:04
  • Hxge

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-03-11 22:10 from ma$b - click to readNothing to worry about, once you are used to it :)

• 2014-03-12 12:51
  • utJj

How is a typical day carrying this phone in a pants pocket inside?

• 2014-03-11 22:10
  • ma$b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-07 06:02 from y{05 - click to readYes, I have the same problem. I noticed it several weeks ago. I have the original Samsung lens cover in place, so that the lens do not move - I only hear the servo motor trying to open the lens. It happens randomly in standby mode. It is not a camera problem - I had no updates from Samsung recently. I suspect it is a badly written app and/or spyware running in the background. The next Android spying scandal? Everyone, keep your phones covered at all times.

• 2014-03-11 22:00
  • pIbh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-07 06:02 from y{05 - click to readYes, I have the same problem. I noticed it several weeks ago. I have the original Samsung lens cover in place, so that the lens do not move - I only hear the servo motor trying to open the lens. It happens randomly in standby mode. I suspect it is a badly written app and/or spyware running in the background. The same action is not noticeable on any other phones, as other phone cameras do not move during activation. Next Android spying scandal?

• 2014-03-11 21:35
  • pIbh

Why Skype can t solve this problem ??!! I ve the same problem.. each time i receive a Skype message (in background) the zoom camera will open and then close again..
Skype or SAMSUNG fault ???

• 2014-03-11 16:22
  • H8Ie

> In reply to Ihab J @ 2014-03-09 15:26 from RIIA - click to readThanks a lot. It worked...

• 2014-03-11 03:03
  • y{05

Kindly only uninstall Skype ... cheers!

• 2014-03-09 15:26
  • RIIA

My S4 Zoom started randomly open the camera lens by itself since 2 weeks ago, even I didn't open the camera apps, and it is annoying, especially when put the phone in my bag.
Anyone have the same problem with me? Please share how to solve my problem...Thank you!

• 2014-03-07 06:02
  • y{05

> In reply to shuurinin @ 2014-01-17 13:09 from HDEH - click to readYes, same smudges here, I bought it from Amazon and they didn't say it wasn't covered by the warranty when they replaced it

• 2014-03-04 13:55
  • mpTW

> In reply to shuurinin @ 2014-02-28 01:38 from pJKR - click to readYes I do as well, I sent back one that had them!

• 2014-03-04 13:48
  • mpTW

I just got mine two weeks ago. I loveeeeee it but phone/camera ever

• 2014-02-28 22:49
  • 4ZKS

Does any 1 have a Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom & has blotches on their camera lens? I sent back my first Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom, & had a replacement, this replacement also has blotches on the lens.

• 2014-02-28 01:38
  • pJKR

what i love about this is the " 50gb" free dropbox storage, amazing... and they're very kind enough to throw additonal 48gb free (for 1 year) on top of the 50 hahahaha. super...

• 2014-02-27 17:40
  • F{XE

A very beautiful product from samsung. camera + smartphone! what a composition. looking most beautiful. like this but price is so high so something to think about this smartphone.

• 2014-02-24 22:18
  • 9EBR

> In reply to KAYA TYINDYI @ 2014-02-14 10:45 from rvS% - click to readhello..,no radio? its available and free download on play store..!!!, isip isip dn pag may time ha...

• 2014-02-23 08:22
  • thYj

Ya...you're totally right...I'm considering to buy this mobile and I'm the one who love to take photos and looking for a android mobile...so this s4 zoom be the first choice in my list... bcz it hv a great camera in a gadget, awesome! That's what I'm looking for! Tq for ur information....

• 2014-02-20 15:32
  • IV$0

> In reply to leo @ 2014-02-16 17:41 from thcX - click to readbasa-basa din pag may time

Secondary Yes, 1.9 MP

• 2014-02-18 06:21
  • QCMw

does it have the same features as the s4. ie. air gestures? multitasking?

• 2014-02-17 22:52
  • PQZ@

Im using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom since last two weeks. At first, everything was okay but then recently I realised after I took photo and want to view the pictures in the Gallery Album or share it, some photos showed 'the file not support' & 'not an image file'...anyone knows what should I do? What exactly happen?

• 2014-02-17 00:02
  • PGHj
Total of 645 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom.