Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.7
6.4

> In reply to mlink @ 2013-06-25 21:37 from fXJ8 - click to readThis is a ? phone i had myne fix 2 and still not right and you are lucky that you get 2 days

• 2014-01-11 20:26
  • f4tc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-13 17:07 from 3sEw - click to readmine is switch on and off what can I do

• 2014-01-05 15:03
  • rvNF
  • F

I like this phone querty+touch with dual sim but i want update on RAM,ROM,&CPU.

• 2013-12-16 22:00
  • YQ@u

> In reply to Angyy @ 2013-12-06 17:31 from iGga - click to readMine was also switching on and off , I took it back for repair. Now is working alright again.

• 2013-12-13 17:07
  • 3sEw

Yeah I have the same problem with my phone too. I use it for a year now and it started switching on and off...Is there any way to fix it???

• 2013-12-06 17:31
  • iGga

> In reply to Zenannde @ 2013-12-02 13:49 from C{IM - click to readguess that we have the same problem.
what did you do? did you manage to fix it?
I was thinking to buy new phone but I still want to use this phone because, I bought this last year. Can you imagine? This phone cannot last more than a year. #sigh..

• 2013-12-03 11:16
  • RJhF

This phone is very problematic. it switches on and off all the time

• 2013-12-02 13:49
  • C{IM

hi, I have two problems. First, my phone cannot detect my simcard. I tried to change my simcard but my phone still cannot read any sim card. It shows a sim card symbol on top of the screen which means that it cannot detect my simcard. Although I cannot use my phone to make calls or sending text, but I stil can use it to surf internet. Second, my phone has been switch off and on by itself repeatedly and automatically. how can I fix this problem?

• 2013-11-30 21:23
  • RJhF

I bought this phone last year. At first Im so excited.
This phone really cheap and easy to handle.
But the problem started last week. My phone suddenly switch off,and when I switch it on, it goes off and on again automatically by itself repeatedly.
worst comes to worst, i decided to format my phone.
It last for a few days, but unfortunately, my phone started to give me another problem. This time, my phone cannot read my sim card. I tried to change and insert different sim card, and I am very sure that there is no problem with my sim card. Meaning that, my phone is the one who has the problem because everytime I switch it on, there is a sim card symbol on top of the screen. So, what should I do now? Can anyone help me to fix my phone?
It cannot detect sim card and will switch on and off automatically repeatedly.. please help me.

• 2013-11-30 20:54
  • RJhF

> In reply to m_kanenga@yahoo.com @ 2013-11-16 18:29 from fmRb - click to readyes u can..easily...jus go to yo playstore..type watsapp..install...u good to go

• 2013-11-19 12:09
  • fXvj

> In reply to m_kanenga@yahoo.com @ 2013-11-16 18:29 from fmRb - click to readYes ,this phone have the google play store integradet so you can download all the app you want ,whats up incuded.

• 2013-11-17 14:38
  • 0TEe
  • m_kanenga@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

can you download whatsup application?

• 2013-11-16 18:29
  • fmRb

The phone is not charging but the charger is working, so I want to what is the problem/

• 2013-11-11 14:55
  • fjSA

how to upgrade android for this phone ? now my android is 2:3:5 i want to upgrade it..so how ?

• 2013-11-10 10:19
  • tueG

> In reply to Dave @ 2012-11-24 13:20 from tEr@ - click to readare u able to solve this error? it seems to be pain in the Neck.
please reach me at:
shikhar485[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in

• 2013-11-08 23:50
  • utRZ

hi I forget my passward in screen an emergeny call help me

• 2013-11-06 17:00
  • ftP7

hi frinz am goin for this phone tomorrow,kindly give me the battery background plz

• 2013-11-03 06:35
  • fsT5

> In reply to hmmmmmmm @ 2013-10-31 16:58 from fsT5 - click to readme to i want purchase but

• 2013-11-03 06:11
  • fsT5

all wat u are saying abt the is discouraging me to purchase one. am fed up oooooohh

• 2013-10-31 16:58
  • fsT5
Total of 814 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.