Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to ashoka @ 2011-04-06 13:21 from QIuL - click to readandroid does have folder system lol

• 2011-04-06 15:33
  • u94L

> In reply to ashoka @ 2011-04-06 13:21 from QIuL - click to read Plastic? just to irritate U. Clearly an iphone fan who didn't bother to check the specs. 2000 apps impressive why don't you just send the iphone out to work and you just stay @ home. I could pass the time and see if there are 2000 separate functions /tasks I perform..ever. The SGS II is a phone a lot of people are getting excited about "Beast" "Monster", I prefer "Beast" as U should never release a monster, but I do hope that we keep overburden the way way too many apps. I want to be the dominant partner in this human / smartphone relationship.

• 2011-04-06 13:53
  • SgvH

1.Why Plastic?
2.Does this phone has HDMI Port to veiw the exact content of the phone in TV like LG Optimus 2X?
3.How many Total Applications can be stored on phone 300, 200 or even less than that. Iphone has the capacity of storing around 2000 applications on phone as it has folder system?

• 2011-04-06 13:21
  • QIuL

> In reply to Engineer_Man @ 2011-03-30 01:16 from n5QF - click to readwhy use the resource hog android. Android needs high powered hardware, WHY? Linux doesn't yet linux=show you how GUI should look, how it should be done. More installable application memoy, a brilliant swap file using solid state speed & plenty of hdd space, very power conservative an excellent kernel. Plus you are left with lots of free memory. With Android you aren't! maemo just looks better than Android full stop better altogether. When maemo meego get a cpu faster than 600Mhz this is like giving a 2cv a huge boost in modifications & power - say 250Bhp. You get the idea Androids?

• 2011-04-06 12:40
  • n5QF

how about a name for next version for android like plum cake

• 2011-04-06 09:14
  • PAY2

> In reply to [deleted post]OMG!

• 2011-04-06 05:45
  • 8Qp2

Masterpiece

• 2011-04-06 04:30
  • TL5a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-05 19:28 from 3x8G - click to readI wouldn't be expecting it to be cheaper to be honest with you, looking at the specs you should assume that price, if not eve higher XD ...

Can't wait for it to be released, I've been waiting for too long for it now >.>

• 2011-04-06 03:43
  • nXwp

> In reply to sheltem @ 2011-04-05 18:34 from 4k9M - click to readAre you going to delay buying this phone for what is a marginal improvement,y screen pixels. Thinnest yes! & lightest? smartphone so far. PLEASE EVERYBODY JUST WAIT. My cell still works just the same as it did on 170211. I do have other things to pass the time WAITING, fishing & chess not what a lot of others seem to do post any date from any source or no source at all. So according to recent posts, the SGSII will be in your stores on date X, no announcement, no advertising, no Gsmarena review. Makes perfect sense. Look for say some sort statement e.g. official from Press Office, SAMSUNG, and NOT in this forum. I really don't think it will be low key.

• 2011-04-06 02:14
  • SgvH

> In reply to sheltem @ 2011-04-05 18:34 from 4k9M - click to readAndroid cellphone software is suitable to WVGA screens,so increase the resolution like Motorola and HTC is not always the best solution. Plus Super Amoled Plus MILES and MILES EVOlutioned than normal LCD! XD

• 2011-04-05 21:50
  • Pje3

I'm a bit tired of Samsung, they are always first, but what about the lag glitch in sgs, come on, Samsung is always giving us the same veal, I mean if they don't check their products, a lot of issues will appear later. The wave and bada are simply rubbish, all applications I downloaded don't work, in my Android all runs smoothly as silk, and later my wave display begins to burn in. Samsung is fooling us.

• 2011-04-05 21:45
  • mP9Z

GOOD

• 2011-04-05 21:07
  • LF9s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-05 11:42 from Sa%D - click to readHi columbian poor man,

We will give u money ,,,,,,but not for u to buy this phone but for you to use the public phone

Thanks

• 2011-04-05 20:55
  • PU0@

SGS2 is releasing on 13th april in india.

• 2011-04-05 20:02
  • 7jVT

> In reply to L.A.A.D @ 2011-04-05 19:05 from nXwp - click to readIn UK it's been delayed to May. In US it's available for preorder for $700 but with no release date. A bit expensive I feel.

• 2011-04-05 19:28
  • 3x8G

I'm really looking forward for this devise to hit the markets but something is bothering me, a lot of rumors have been going and about the release date and I'm just confused...
If Samsung didn't even put an official release date, do you guy think that it is even possible that the devise will be released in April as the rumors suggest !?

• 2011-04-05 19:05
  • nXwp

I'm loving the Galaxy S II! Hopefully it will come to Sprint; original specs intact without a keyboard. My only gripe is the 800x480 screen; the new HTC phones are sporting 960x540 screens!

• 2011-04-05 18:34
  • 4k9M

> In reply to _AMG_ @ 2011-04-04 20:40 from pPLK - click to readWhat a super mobile I'm looking forward for it. It looks good, super powered. I'm sure I'll buy one.

• 2011-04-05 17:03
  • K@im

release Date May 15 unlocked

• 2011-04-05 16:55
  • LGvV

I'm waiting for the rumored Galaxy S 2 Mini which is suposed to be smaller and cheaper...hope it has at least Super Amoled display like my Wave, Gorilla glass, led flash and TouchWiz UI 4.0 like it's bigger brother; and the rest of the specs to remain like the leakead ones ;) Cheers!

• 2011-04-05 15:49
  • LaKn
Total of 23916 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.