Sony Ericsson K600 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.4
7.3

i has this phone for 4 years and still okay!
its so durable, i drop it often.
We cannot take picture from the front camera, animation playing is slow, when send multiple sms get hang.
But its still fairly nice phone!

• 2011-01-11 13:42
  • sS@0

I had it for 5 years now and no problem whatsoever with it (I dropped it many many times). It is of course a basic phone (though the pictures the camera takes are not that bad) but for the basic user such as myself that is not a problem.

• 2010-12-17 22:17
  • 6C2y

I have been using this phone for 6 years and it is still working! I love this phone!

• 2010-12-11 13:13
  • uSRT

MP3/AAC ringtones but no phone speaker!!!

• 2010-12-08 13:38
  • wvEV
  • F

K600i...cool
i've had this phone since 2005, i never regretted having an SE phone. though the picture quality ain't as good as those new phones, my phone can still give a fine outcome.
I've droped it for several times already, sat on it, my baby have thrown it...it's still alive and i can still type smoothly on my keypad :)

• 2010-11-15 09:48
  • t7Ag

i've been using it for 5 years n its still in good shape. dropped into water, still good..this phone is one of the best to me, up till now im still using it :) classic^^

• 2010-11-08 14:50
  • uZ93

infact, the phone is good, compatible and presentable,av been using it for almost 3.5 years but the problem is that it is sensitive to virus, any traces of virus damages the phone.another is that i cannot get the USB cord in the market.what should i do on that? reply

• 2010-10-28 13:29
  • fteg

Great phone! After 3 years still in his best shape!

• 2010-10-07 17:34
  • p%ux

the best mobile i have ever used , very cooool , i love it ,

• 2010-08-22 18:04
  • fXx@

can i connect this phone to my pc?plz repy

• 2010-08-18 13:07
  • PWDw

It's a good phone and cool,but has a short battery life span...........thanx.

• 2010-05-28 11:10
  • fuNa

i am using it for the last 4 yrs. great phone!! Now it strted showing some minor complaints. lacks signal in closed spaces where other phones receive signal. battery life also started reducing!! But still i don't want to keep it aside. It has the most decent look

• 2010-05-23 12:53
  • MAma

is verry good this phone in my phone i give adobe flash10 its work and gps work, google maps work, and more program work in k600i/v600 i verry happy

• 2010-05-22 15:55
  • PRWZ

I am using this phone over last 4& half years,It didn't give me any problem,Great phone ,only memory is short

• 2010-05-11 20:09
  • PU7u

Better if got memo card slot..

• 2010-04-30 20:34
  • tu2%

I've been using this phone for 3.5 years ....great phone....no complaints.....i love this phone

• 2010-04-03 10:51
  • SHPC

> In reply to abdul @ 2009-10-22 15:27 from fsx4 - click to read why is it that you didnt attach any memory chip as compared to other higher sonny ericssion brands?

• 2010-01-27 22:29
  • fuIT

good for playing your music not much space at all.

• 2009-10-26 10:34
  • Mfxj

why no memory card

• 2009-10-22 15:27
  • fsx4

I've been using this phone for 3 years till now and it's great phone actually, you can get 3G connection, video calls, user friendly UI, wide Java 2.0 environment, Flash Lite 1.1, good sound quality over headset/speaker, FM Radio + RDS, bluetooth, LED flashlight etc. But I saw even the display is bright but color reproduction is little bit washed out compared with W810i for example, it's joystick sometimes annoying, camera is also almost useless in low light condition and of course 34 MB memory is not enough anymore!

• 2009-09-22 22:21
  • PBRB
Total of 605 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson K600.