Sony Xperia C - user opinions and reviews

17%

7.9
7.7
7.7

i am using xperia c front camera is too bad very low image quality & some time hanging problem in this mobile ,,

• 2014-06-18 07:47
  • vIYn

please suggest me a phone within 15000 guys

• 2014-06-18 06:29
  • rAUw

Its just better than best go for it

• 2014-06-18 05:27
  • utx5

Lots of people are complaining about camera quality of sony smartphones but the company is best known and advertised for its superb camera.my question to sony is that are they cheating the consumers regarding camera performance then?

• 2014-06-17 18:09
  • PAXY

I have been using Experia C for more than 6 months, overall experience is good,however camera with distorted images is a problem. Getting a steady shot is really tough. I mistakenly relied on Exp C for taking on one of my tours and regret the decision of leaving my still camera back at home. Touch sensors are good so far..

• 2014-06-17 15:46
  • F3TM

It has been more than 6 weeks since I sent my new Experia C to their service center for hardware and battery repair. No one from their end bothers to call back for updates, and when I called several times, their attitude is that they cannot do anything because parts are not available yet!!! DO NOT buy this brand. Period.

• 2014-06-17 14:27
  • wHU@

> In reply to Jai @ 2014-06-15 14:48 from 7jZ0 - click to readGo for Xperia c. Xperia l has heating problem.

• 2014-06-17 11:29
  • ttvv

I've used this phone for some days and I'm not impressed. Everything is average except the cameras; front camera is terrible and the main camera is poor and with all the comments I've read so far, I feel I shouldn't have bought the phone. No offence but I'm disappointed.

• 2014-06-17 10:49
  • fm%a

hello guys,pls don't purchase this bullshit phone because there is a lot of problem facing just in 5 to 7 days.
1.The 3.5mm jack is not as they work.so the sound quality is very poor in headphone as well as in speaker.
2.Earphone may not work properly during call attains.
so be carefull & attention

• 2014-06-17 10:42
  • X0PT

> In reply to kaushal @ 2014-06-16 03:24 from Xu9r - click to readOnly if u don't update the software you won't have problems.

• 2014-06-17 09:09
  • 3sEj

> In reply to kp @ 2014-06-15 19:28 from rK8Q - click to readcan u tell me why?
please...

• 2014-06-16 21:14
  • P@V9

The worst product i have ever seen.within 1 month of buying the so called new Xperia C ,i faced so many problems.i went 6 times to the service center & i have to wait for long time to get my phone fixed.Pls guys dont waste ur 21k ..get some other brand phone

• 2014-06-16 17:03
  • vGvj

> In reply to Jai @ 2014-06-15 14:48 from 7jZ0 - click to readhi,

I have had the same problem; but now from even all models of Sony - i chose sony xperia M Dual C2005

you have everything inn one - you don't need to loose yourself in a variety of models.

-comfortable size 4 ''
-NFC
-bluetooth 4
-two caeras - with front one you can take perfekt slefie or when you are with your special person
-main camera is 5 MPX - what is the need of bigger ones - they don't have everything what is here
the camera has autofocus
-you have LED - take pictures during night
-2core; processor 1 GH;(not 1 core or not 512 MB)
-music like walkman - but in very good sound (and aloud)
-when you talk in noisy place - it cleans the noise around you
-display is scratch resistent
-video recordig
-Wi-Fi
currancy exchage
- and other simple things

I haven't had a smart phone yet, but i checked all characteristics so i conclused (closing) that that odel has everything for reasonable price.

Good luck friend

• 2014-06-16 14:15
  • SHpv

Be a smart consumer. Read all the opinions posted on this forum. Any small defect to end user like us is considered 100% reject as we will not be able to use the phone for a minimum of eight weeks due to their repair policy. Dump this brand. You have been warned.

• 2014-06-16 12:48
  • wHU@

guys what should i choose between these
sony experia c
samsung galaxy s4 mini
htc desire 700

guys help me to purchase a great phone between these 3 phones reply me.

• 2014-06-16 12:29
  • fCxX

> In reply to mjubu @ 2014-06-14 01:13 from u1Jk - click to readI haven't used xperia C. But one of my frnd was having aqua i7.. So I would suggest to buy C as Sony can be considered as a reliable company.. I have used Sony mobiles before but haven't used their android... :)

• 2014-06-16 12:20
  • fCx7

> In reply to kaushal @ 2014-06-16 03:24 from Xu9r - click to readNo its never hangs but no kitkat update

• 2014-06-16 10:04
  • rANW

> In reply to lovinz @ 2014-06-10 16:21 from wHTX - click to readhi there, i'm having trouble with my whatsapp, it keeps on stopping at i have to reinstale it every twice or once a day, is there something i can do about this?

• 2014-06-16 10:03
  • fjS1

how store quick
apps in sdcard

• 2014-06-16 07:57
  • U@b%
Total of 6609 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C.