Sony Xperia C - user opinions and reviews

15%

7.8
7.7
7.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-20 18:47 from vQ${ - click to readHey. So how to. Uninstal the update

• 2014-06-30 16:14
  • uujk

> In reply to naim @ 2014-06-29 15:22 from RIET - click to readyes i have 16gb sd card!
thanks!

• 2014-06-30 16:03
  • QIZf

How to refresh this mobile?

• 2014-06-30 13:40
  • KAqg

iam regreting about xp c......memory problems for this high specification mobile....cam quality is super worst when zoom the pic...even 3 mp camera of samsung give suberb quality of zoom the pic than that.....very less memory and cam quality are biggest problem for this high specification phone ...in that price other phones definately give great quality than c

• 2014-06-30 12:01
  • tUp6

Hi. I'm confused which is better Xperia C dual or Xperia M2 dual?! Plz help me which is better performance(no lag) and better battery backup and I'm not a heavy gamer. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-06-30 11:15
  • ftZm

Struggling with memory shortage
Can anybody help me wth dat

• 2014-06-30 08:44
  • vG55

Hey come on guys why do people talk of negative sides of anything! i am not surprised most of the comments are from those who do not have the phone, tarnishing xperia c is their motive!

• 2014-06-30 08:29
  • NwWN

I love this phone.Because it's run Asphalt 8,NFS most wanted,RR 3,GTR 2,Modern Combat 3 and 4,The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 etc.Also it's medium range phone.It can run HD video and sound is AMAZING.......

• 2014-06-30 07:26
  • utjW

sir not seaing my phone video call and gprs

• 2014-06-30 05:26
  • rKwJ

> In reply to anil @ 2014-06-28 07:03 from rKNa - click to readsir i not seaing video and gprs point

• 2014-06-30 05:16
  • rKwJ

> In reply to kaungkhantthar @ 2014-06-29 05:32 from PScd - click to readNO! you can move apps to sd without rooting -_- only for this phone..u'll have to root to do this with other devices.

• 2014-06-30 04:44
  • Nkpt

illumination bar only blinks for the first 2 seconds of any song...I'd prefer it to blink with the song like the sp...hope u could help me :) the phone is superb , super awesome battery, would suggest for buisness men as it has a long battery and two sim slots.. but the cam quality is terrible .. not a problem for me cuz I own a DSLR .... headphones are not good,not in ear headphones and sound isn't pure... you can replace it with any other headphones really I tried my old samsung ones and they worked terrificly :) overall terrific phone for the price, bought it in egypt for about 180 eur so the price mentioned here isn't very accurate

• 2014-06-30 04:37
  • Nkpt

How you use its Skinshooting?
I can't. Please help me....

• 2014-06-29 20:33
  • uNVG

> In reply to chamod @ 2014-03-30 17:37 from teXj - click to readmade in china. this words to read on sony xperia box feel not good. however piece is excellent

• 2014-06-29 19:59
  • KSvQ

I would sugest... never ever buy sony xperia c the most worst phone i had ever seen... i bought this phn 2 months back i have visited sony Service centre 4 times this phone always showing memory full were as there is more than 5gb memory fulk in sd card... the most bakwas phone....

Cn ny one hel0 me on this.....

• 2014-06-29 19:50
  • U@H7

> In reply to kumar @ 2014-04-28 11:54 from w4sb - click to readexperia c non removable battery. I think it prevent duplication in batteries. 100 % pure battery

• 2014-06-29 18:56
  • KSvQ

> In reply to kaungkhantthar @ 2014-06-29 05:19 from PScd - click to readU can move it to sd card without rooting your phone...its the special thing in xperia c...sooo...never mind the internal is small...if u have a 16/32 gb sd card....u can installll everything u want without thinking the internal.....sorry 4 my eng.. :/

• 2014-06-29 15:22
  • RIET

I have Sony Xperia c. So I suggest people don't buy this phone, battery backup is good but headphone sound is very bad, also upgrade every time software updation, overall this phone is bad phone.

• 2014-06-29 14:47
  • rA2J

battery back up is good but sony knows for his sound,In xperia c in head phone sound really bad i'm really disappointed.

• 2014-06-29 08:04
  • vIH$

Can i turn full volume and enable xloud together ? WIll it cause damage to the speaker ?

• 2014-06-29 07:33
  • HjB5
Total of 6737 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia C.