It's an utter joke that in 2014, this is what passes for a quality phone. One review I read said that this is "not only the best iPhone ever made... it may be the best phone ever made. Period."
1GB RAM? Dual-core processor? Androids from 2011 have better hardware. And it has a higher price tag than the Galaxy S5, which runs circles around it.
kc, 19 Sep 2014Please educate yourself about digital photography. More pixel doesnt mean better camera. 8... moreDon't be dumb of course higher megapixels equals’ better photo quality. Take a picture with your low megapixel front facing camera and then one with your rear camera that has higher megapixels and then print them and see if the low megapixels image is something you can print 8.5/11 it makes a huge difference. I'm sure you remember the very first 2 and 3 megapixel cameras the images were horrible. The more millions of pixels you place into an image the sharper and better it is going to look.
Apple make art, others just a phone........that's why Apple so expensive
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014I have one simple question...WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPARE ANDROID PHONEs WITH IPHONES????? If Sam... more1. IOS is a tweeked and twisted version Unix. Android is an version of linux.Now that is an apple that fell from the same tree.
2. 90% of everything you find on iPhone is copied technology from some one else. If this was not true, then why are they always playing catch up to every other manufacturer? The other 10% that Apple claims is there's but??? I can not find any information that Apple has really ever invented anything?!?! They just apply technology and hope no one asked the question, who actually invented that?
3. The look of a phone has nothing to do with how it performs. I do not pay big $ because I want a fay looking phone.
4. Jobs was a smart man because of one thing, he could polish a turd and convince millions to buy it.
So before you make any more stupid uneducated comments, open your eyes, take a deep breath, and do some research.
In my opinion, i dont like how iphones and samsung's are so similar. I like the s5 because you can do various things without having to pay for it... and i like apple because of its apps and the design of the new iphones. But in this situation I'm on samsung's side.
Jmms, 19 Sep 2014Whats the diference betuween shanesumg s3,s4,s5?There are many differences between the s3,s4 and the s6. For example the s5 is waterproof, it has air viewing, the camera has more mega pixels (i think) and many more.
goodthings, 19 Sep 2014So, to make it simple:
1. Is 4k better than HD? - Yes (explained below)
2. Is 4k justified... moreOk I'm a android fan and am using a Samsung galaxy Note3 to type this very message. 1 multitasking is good because of ios 8. 2 I have to admit, Samsung have copied features for example, who came up with them fingerprint sensor? Apple and you could also argue that Samsung tried to copy apple with galaxy alpha and steal it's sales and i don't recall apple taking anyone else's ideas
Nice post. Thanks for sharing about armband for iPhone 6. Here's another one http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KNFWON8 which I can get a free one for your review
Love Iphone, can we have Camera/Video date & time optional in the picture. Thanks
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014I have one simple question...WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPARE ANDROID PHONEs WITH IPHONES????? If Sam... moreAll I can say is iphone buyers are making fool of themselves.
And apple guys are caching in dollars these buyers' foolish decisions.
WTF??? Geekbench 3 score is only arround 2950, i expected much, much more......
AnonD-295223, 19 Sep 2014let me make it simple and hit u with a reality check. 4K video ? seriously ? so u think the op... moreSo, to make it simple:
1. Is 4k better than HD? - Yes (explained below)
2. Is 4k justified today? - Yes, just like any other progressive technological aspect of this world.
3. Is there any 4K content in the world to be watched? - Yes
4. Is 1GB of RAM enough? - No, try Asphalt 7, that should be fun.
5. What about CPU? - Apple's software-hardware optimization is commendable, but other CPUs have proven better without such optimization.
6. Is IOS more responsive? - No, they've just leveraged the response time to a precise length of time. It's your perception of time that is being held in a lie there.
7. Are closed ecosystems good? - No, because they lack innovation which SHOULD come from the outside.
8. Does Android rip off its customers? - Sometimes, but Apple is beyond ripping off. They've actually made an art of it. It's something I can't cease to admire. It's called impeccable marketing.
9. Does not the Android add to the user experience? - Well, I can make any Android look EXACTLY like an iPhone. But the opposite is truly questionable. That's the real difference between closed and open ecosystem.
10. The last one is correct: Apple adopts new things when they have a reason for it. But it so happens that I have been using NFC for a few years now and yes, I do live on the same planet as you do.
AnonD-295223, 19 Sep 2014let me make it simple and hit u with a reality check. 4K video ? seriously ? so u think the op... more4 years from now when you look at the 4kfootage you shot of your kids.....you will be thankful
AnonD-295223, 19 Sep 2014let me make it simple and hit u with a reality check. 4K video ? seriously ? so u think the op... moreI'll answer to this one: 4k played on HD is way better than native HD played on HD. This happens due to the limitations present in ANY video algorithm that exists in this world and it's related to the way today's technical devices can deal with the wonders of this world (in this particular case - the visible reality).
I just don't understand why Apple fans keep on justifying their option while Android fans keep on explaining the other party is wrong. It's not a matter of interpretation (happily, this reality is MEASURABLE), but it's irrelevant at the same time.
AnonD-309551, 19 Sep 2014What a piece of JUNK No quad core. 8 my camera what is that pixel ratio is hilarious. OMG th... morePlease educate yourself about digital photography.
More pixel doesnt mean better camera.
8mpix is more than enough for the final usage from smartphone (facebook, instagram, display on screen).
Even 4mpix is enough.
But marketing is what it is, they know that most of people dont have a clue about megapixel, sensor, optics...
they just throw big number because stupid people think "more is better".
And looks like it works.
Im sure apple will follow the trend and put more megapixel in the futur for marketing purposes.
But a lot of megapixel in NOT necessary on smartphone, it just take more space and time processing, so more battery usage.
I love iphone 6
bcz its amazing work
3g 4g avail able
129 gram onw
I have one simple question...WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPARE ANDROID PHONEs WITH IPHONES????? If Samsung knows that they are better than Apple, why compare their products with Apple products. Android users are just afraid to admit that their Galaxy(whatever kind of phone they have) phones will never be as classy as an iPhone. I do not hate Samsung devices but I just find them to be annoying being that they are trying to compare their devices with Apple's iPhones. I bet even the owners of Samsung has an iPhone for themselves because that is how they try to find faults with the phone and try to do a better job with their Android devices which evidently is failing. they need to grow up and start making devices for their customer's and not to try to outlook Apple's devices.
P.S You know of any other brand that runs on IOS?? When you find out which brand, I personally will give you $5 dollars because that it what that search will be worth. Android is on so many devices with so many brands, its just ridiculous. Anyway, android devices and good if you are a basic user. For more advanced phone users, iPhone's should be your choice.
i think apple don't need heavy shits like cores and high battery maH because they're very capable of running their phone smooth and also making it slimmer at the same time... the real issue here for the majority is: IT'S fCKNG EXPENSIVE! who doesn't want an iphone if it's very affordable... and who doesn't want an iphone if you have tons of cash... buy mi4.. looks like apple runs android... affordable and reliable... LOL