michael, 24 Feb 2017But on heavy usage which is have long battery life? How many hours/days?I'm sorry but I can't say because I have neither of those devices. My iPhone 7 has same GSMArena battery life score as iPhone 6 and it get's me through the day, but it may struggle under heavy apps a little more and then have a lower battery life. I would guess iPhone 6 1 day and iPhone SE 1 1/2 day
michael, 23 Feb 2017Can you give me their comparison?pls Ok I just got time, here it goes:
- more CDMA bands (only used by some american providers)
- 8% slimmer bezels (5% absolute)
- 10% thinner
- higher display contrast
- wider viewing angles
- superior polarizer (display)
- 128GB option
- bigger camera pixel size
- 8% brighter front camera aperture
- dual-band WLAN
- no camera bump
- smaller footprint (better one-handed use)
- 12% lighter
- 70% faster GPU
- 90% faster GPU
- 2GB RAM
- LPDDR4 RAM (vs LPDDR3, results in better performance at less power consumption)
- 33% higher resolution camera (only does for better zoom, don't make too much weigh on Megapixels, but the camera is overall better)
- 2160p@30fps video recording
- 1080p@120fps slo-mo recording
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE (vs 4.0 LE)
- rose gold color option
- 16% longer battery life (according to GSMArena battery test)
- 1 or 2 years longer update support (because of faster and newer Apple A9 chipset)
michael, 23 Feb 2017Can you give me their comparison?pls I will give you the advantages of each when I have time, which will probably be tomorrow because of the weekend.
michael, 22 Feb 2017Hi guys which on is better in performance and screen and what so ever iPhone 6 or iPhone SE pl... moreiPhone 6 has better screen and iPhone SE has better performance. Overall, you should go with the iPhone SE because apart from the front (display, front facing camera, and Touch ID sensor) it's a 6s
samsung fan, 22 Feb 2017Not REALLY the note 5 is way ahead of the iphone 6No, it's a S6 with a pen xD
Hi guys which on is better in performance and screen and what so ever iPhone 6 or iPhone SE pls guys do reply me
AnonD-569041, 18 Feb 2017How is the front cam quality of iphone 6?????? I am thinking to buy a new phone It is just awsome go fr it 😊
AnonD-569041, 18 Feb 2017How is the front cam quality of iphone 6?????? I am thinking to buy a new phone It is ok, but iPhone 6s is much better. iPhone 5s and 6 are about the same.
How is the front cam quality of iphone 6?????? I am thinking to buy a new phone
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2017At the moment, it's in beta 2. Maybe a month or 1 1/2 monthsHopefully, it fixes the battery issue that many is having. This doesn't happen to my iPhone 6 though... maybe I just got lucky. Lol. And ALSO, can they bring back Slide to Unlock... Like... srsly. I have sweaty hands most of the time, and the Touch ID on the 6 isn't 2nd Gen. Slide to Unlock really helps me get through the frustration.
jay-jay, 17 Feb 2017im having an iphone s6 and i just deleted the safari app by mistake how to i get it back as i ... moreif you are on iOS 10 and higher, you can remove the pre-installed apps (e.g Calendar, Weather, Maps, etc.) on the home screen but without actually deleting them from you phone's memory. But you can go to the app store and search the pre-installed app and just download it. (It will not actually download, because the app wasn't deleted in the first place.) But in your case, you shouldn't be able to delete or remove the Safari app from the home screen. Try going to Facebook, open any link, and select "open in Safari" option. If you can't open for some reason, try restoring your iPhone using iTunes.
jay-jay, 17 Feb 2017im having an iphone s6 and i just deleted the safari app by mistake how to i get it back as i ... more1. There is no iPhone s6. There are iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and Galaxy S6
2. it isn't possible for you to delete safari
3. if you deleted any other pre-installed app, you can get it back by searching it on the AppStore for it and downloading it (it doesn't really download it. It is still on the device, you just get the icon back.
If you really think you deleted safari, you probably just put it into a folder. Then, you can search all day or just swipe down on the homescreen (spotlight search appears) and type 'safari'