Hi Guys .. Plz help me i am really confused between Htc one E8 and Lg nexus 5 32 GB(very fast bcoz of pure android) and i think both phones have approx. same price.. so please give me some suggestions.
Is Double Dip Hard Shell cover available for HTC One E8? I can find it only for M8.. Is the same available for E8?
Guys...Someone pls recommend me where to buy beautiful cover for this Mobile?
I have bought this device about a month ago and I am having some issues with the touch response of this device. It usually works flawlessly but some as I just scroll through it, it unexpectedly registers certain touch feeds which I didn't make. It seems pretty annoying. Please help if anyone can.
power, 05 Nov 2014Which phone is better?? Htc one e8 or moto x2???One E8 over Moto X2:
5MP Secondary camera
Dual SIM support for both CDMA and GSM
Motion Launch gestures
Boomsound Speakers and Premium quality Headphones
Moto X2 over One E8:
4k video recording
More android updates
Available voice control and active notifications
Stock Android Experience
So its up to you to decide...
which phone is better?? htc one e8 or sony xperia z2??? plzz help me guys , m highly confuse between these two.
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2014Thanks for your comment ... m8 has ir blaster and i don't need it and about camera i took ver... morePerformance of E8 is excellent and scores more than M8 and S5 in benchmark results, Sense 6.0 UI on E8 is very simple and butter smooth unlike TouchWiz of Samsung.I've been using this for 3 months and so far there is not even single lag as expected from a phone that has top-notch specs.Gaming experience is also very good as all games run smoothly so far.
E8 will get Lollipop update between January and March just after M8
power, 05 Nov 2014how much internal memory got right out of the box?Internal memory is more than 10GB(10.3GB).
You can look link below for further details
power, 05 Nov 2014how much internal memory got right out of the box?Internal Memmory is about 9.4GB
power, 05 Nov 2014yea,i agree but there's 3 Qs regarding htc e8:
1. internal memory onboard is ony 10gb usable?... more1. How come you're saying 10GB internal memory isn't enough? Even high end phones like Z3/Z2/G3 have 16gb in built memory.You can easily move applications to external memory if ur internal memory is full.
2. There are other color options like white/red. I'm using white one which is very premium looking.
3. The display on E8 is excellent just like M8. Every display technology has its own characteristics.I've used SAmoled,Retina,SLCD3 and IPS till now and I like each and every one.It will take some days to get used to different display.
GalaxyS3toOneE8, 05 Nov 2014Both are excellent smartphones and very difficult to choose between but I'd recommend E8 as it... moreyea,i agree but there's 3 Qs regarding htc e8:
1. internal memory onboard is ony 10gb usable?
2. matte finish of blue handset is shadding off
3. display aint IPS so is that big of a concern?