1-it has Wifi issues .. i can connect my other phones ( LG , Samsung & Nokia ) to my home Wifi but this one keeps saying saved and secured but not connecting ...
2-The librarian was saying there is something wrong with the brightness . i can change the brightness .. u should exchange it
i am not satisfied with this pad and i don't recommend it to any one
Acquired this MediaPad about two days ago, I purchased it to replace my venerable and ageing Galaxy S phone.
Is satisfied with it so far.
Prior to purchasing it, I compared it to my Asus Nexus 2012, and found the only negative thing is the screen. But since my eyesight is not as good as it were, the screen is just fine for me. Others with sharper eyesight may complain a bit.
1. No radio. No big loss, I don't listen to radio.
2. Card slot - it have one SD card slot, great for expansion/storage when you need it. My experience with the Asus Nexus taught me that. 8Gb storage is a trifling amount, and can fill up quite quickly.
3. The SIM in use is a microSIM, so be prepared to do a SIM swap if you still are using a normal SIM...
4. For some weird reason I cannot adjust my screen brightness... it stays the same no matter what I do. The salesperson told me that it may be a software issue, so I will wait for any new updates and apply, and see if this issue is resolved. Readability in sunlight should be OK if you can turn the brightness up, but YMMV.
5. Camera quality (both front and back) seems to be fairly decent.
6. Battery life is amazing. Big plus here.
7. Music - can't really say since I'm hard of hearing, but so far the playback is good.
8. A really big PLUS is the ability to have this phablet SMS your carrier (supposedly to be a free SMS, but load a SMS plan on yours just in case), and on reception of the returning SMS it works out what your current data balance is and adjust its counter accordingly. So far it's fairly accurate.
And the biggest PLUS is the fact that you can have the tablet block data usage on data bundle depletion - so you won't see any Out of Bundle charges. YMMV, this may differ from android to android version installed.
Drawback is the default Huawei launcher, you may want to install your own (ADWLauncher etc) if you don't like it. But, like all Android devices, it is highly configurable and customizable... now if only a Cyanogenmod ROM can be released... :)
does it support OTG ?? what about sunlight legibility is it good or bad ?? please any one bought this tab answer me
hi can someone help me is this tab have memory card slot? im planning to buy this thank
when is huawei going to update its software ??
the main disadvantages of this tab :
1-its options are not organized well at the notification bar &settings .
2- there is no "huawei world" app where u can download themes "without adds" , or programs
JAFAR NP, 02 Jul 2015hi i bought today huawei mediapad t1 7 . 0 i really like it good price and very fantastic model .goodday jafar, i am also interested in buying this model.
is it 3 or 4G as well as wi-fi or wi-fi only?
This is nice. I love it! By the way it has a card slot and it is up to 32gb. :)
hi i bought today huawei mediapad t1 7 . 0 i really like it good price and very fantastic model .