Perfect device.. no single complain so far, I am using for 2 weeks now..
ONE TIP FOR ALL 6P USERS:
- Uninstall Facebook App as it is using a hell share of battery and draining so fast. Instead use the Chrome Web page for Facebook which is light on battery
I hope Facebook will do something for this bug..
nice phone, just the top and bottom lips... far too big, Screen size could of been much bigger if they just reduced bezel size.
I am using this from last 15 days,it's amazing phone best android phone till now......
sami, 27 Dec 2015Nexus 6p Quality not better then blackberry privLeaps above blackberry on design and performance. I wouldn't put blackberry above some mid-range devices let alone the flagship phones and phablets.
This phone is an interesting one. Being made by Huawei, a company that is catching up with other competitors and trying to solidify its name in the smartphone industry, the nexus 6p seems like a perfect strike. The device although seems unique in its own way, the performance is unmatched and unrivaled mainly due to the Stock Android OS that offers a pretty slick and lag free performance, a phenomena that is somewhat a rarity in other android running devices. Specs wise its a top tier phone for sure and on par with what it is offered by other brands,the result is a snappy phone with a camera that takes decent pictures and the android imprint (fingerprint sensor) is a much appreciated addition to this gem of a phone. Finally,this phone is the creme of the creme and a shinning example of what an android device should be.
If anyone wants to have two phones, then he should buy Nexus 6P and iPhone 6s/plus. The purest form of phones in two different platform. No other models can give you this much satisfaction. That's mean for iOS go for iPhone 6s/plus and android go for nexus. Too many features and skins spoil android. I have used Note5, IPhones. So I know real user comfort and stability.
ThePendulum, 23 Dec 2015Everyone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with... moreI've used oneplus one camera and nexus 6p both are comparable so assuming op2 is better,also nexus 6p is the most expensive device of all you mentioned.
ThePendulum, 23 Dec 2015Everyone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with... moreI assure you you'll like this phone. I had the oneplus one before I purchased the nexus 6p, and the nexus 6p is awesome. Which is why I didn't purchase the oneplus two, it wasn't worth buying. You'll very much like the nexus 6p. I've had it over a month and I love it. Even though it doesn't have OIS it still takes amazing photos. You won't be disappointed. And the a battery is great.
- Superfast and highly accurate fingerprint unlock.
- 13MP? Other phones have 21MP. Bad Camera? NO. One realizes the megapixels have nothing to do with the quality of the photo when you see pics taken with this phone. In fact it is close to an iPhone's.
- Very light weight due to Lithium Polymer battery. The aluminium body feels very sleek and premium. Compare it with the not so premium feel of Nexus 5x.
- Brilliant display that shows vivid color. Also brightness can be turned way down for dim places. This is the good thing about AMOLED screens compared to IPS in Nexus5x.
- You get a USB-C to USB-A with this phone which you cannot get with a Nexus5x. Also the headphone quality is very high.
- The lack of megapixels is a problem if you try to zoom the image. So big group photos are not so good.
- The big battery does not give that much battery life as expected
- Huawei is not a established brand. The plain front side makes it look like a cheap phone until you flip it over.
- The phone is as long as the Nexus 6 and is quite big due to the waste area above and below the screen.
- Android 6.0 is still buggy if you tweak a lot of settings. But luckily they are rolling out bug fixes.
- If you are planning to buy a high end android phone, Go for this phone. I was confused between Nexus5X and Nexus6P. The small battery,IPS display,small display and plastic body of Nexus5X made me choose the Nexus6P.
ThePendulum, 23 Dec 2015Everyone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with... moreIt's not the features that you mentioned matter but the budget especially in the third world.
Ranjit123, 22 Dec 2015Tech Sites and Tech You tube Channels hyped this Phone..There are Better Phones in the Market ... moreEveryone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with this device. There are certainly alternatives, especially considering the price, but they all seem to come with one or two major flaws. The Galaxy S6 comes with TouchWiz and a poorly documented chipset (thus limited custom ROM support), the OnePlus 2 lacks NFC and has a relatively poor camera, the Moto X Play doesn't have a gyroscope, the LG G4 has a poor display and questionable build quality. The 6P lacks optical image stabilization which visible affects videos, but otherwise seems to leave its competition behind. The lack of wireless charging, a removable battery and a microSD slot are also to be considered, but this is a trend amongst most high-end devices. It really comes down to what's important to you.
I'm looking for a new phone and I have the 6P in mind. I'm not deadlocked to this device though, so feel free to suggest other models I should look into!
How much cost &
screen mirroring ,cast screen Future is activate this Phone
no removable battery
a finger print reader so the government can enrich its database even more .....please!
Ranjit123, 22 Dec 2015Tech Sites and Tech You tube Channels hyped this Phone..There are Better Phones in the Market ... moreWhen your other "better phone" is stuck with Marshmallow when Nexus 6p is already running Android P, do you still think the same?