Lenovo K3 Note
Why this name to mobile K3 Note ???
1. Need Service Support like Nokia
2. Need Black color Mobile phone./No curved design.
3. Need Rectangular shape design.like Sony T2,C3,M2
4. No Gorilla glass scrtch resistant
5. NO Computer sync,(Connectivity), NFC,DNLA.OTA..
6. Doubt whether Radio FM is available
Need to mention these in full specifications all above . Nothing is mentioned in any sites.
Will u guys overcome the network problem atleast in tis model??
people say lenovo smartphones generally hav network problems!!!
on price group say 130 euro where can i find it in this price?
the chipest price i have found is 170 euro
nagacm22, 18 May 2015nice modal see man now its high time now you must start the sale our patients is being tested from long plese now its exceed all the bar of limitation now plese sale in india i m eager to buy this mobile
Chintu, 19 May 2015m waiting this phone its aswm dud......tell me something about it. What all you know who has taken.
Nitin, 18 May 2015Hi, I would like to know whether the dual sim feature is having facility of receive call on... moreVibe Z was probably the last dual sim dual active from Lenovo. This phone doesn't have it.
rishi, 19 May 2015I'm wating this phone before 2 months please tell me avilable this phone rightnow any storei m waiting this phone when this phone come in india?
I like black color phone, plz release it.
I am requesting to lenovo.
Can anyone comfirm of following is working:
1) SIM 1 on WCDMA only with data enabled
2) Browse internet using SIM1 probably watch video using youtube
3) Call on the SIM2 using another phone.
4) Is SIM2 reachable or not reachable?
Similarly if SIM1 is put on LTE only with data enabled.
I want to basically want someone to confirm is the SIM2 number reachable when SIM1 is on LTE only or WCDMA only with data enabled and internet is active.