There are a lot of uneducated comments on here.
Looks like a good device - certainly 1 worth waiting for - but a single LED flash? HTC must be really confident about the phone's low light capability.
1. I don't mind 8MP and I believe it is perfectly fine as the technology for 8MP in such a small size sensor is getting mature now. I only wish they use better lens, like Nokia, the Carl Zeiss Lens.
2. I am happy to see 4.7inch 720p S-LCD. It is a welcome, but, I really do not wish the phone size getting bigger and thicker. I do not want to carry a brick with me. Let's see how the final spec tells.
3. Quad Core vs Dual Core. Of coz I preferred Quad Core, but I also hope that each core can be turn on individually when it is needed, or 2 cores at a time. Mobile computing is different from Desktop computing.
4. 1GB RAM is on the low side, 2GB RAM will be better to strike a balance for Quad-Core Tegra-3. But again, if Google can optimizing the OS vs RAM usage, that will be better.
5. Now this is my major concern - battery life. Not sure what is the Power Consumption for this beast, but I can imagine it. Thus the reason of hoping for point #3 above: each core turning on when necessary - Remind me of ZiiLabs.
It is great to see HTC release such a powerful phone and I am more than happy to buy one - only if the battery life is acceptable, and the size, pls, hope not a brick in my pocket.
AnonD-19785, 07 Nov 2011the most important things;
1 - why 1 gb ram to a phone with quad core cpu
2 - is "hd sc... more1. android uses ram very differnet compare to any other operatins sytem
2.their is no point in hd screen for a under 5 inch screen waste of battery
3.quad core is going to use less battery comapre single and dual why because they will share the work load much better but not on all apps.
4. its not about mp a 3.2mp can be better then a 8mp
kurikong, 07 Nov 2011am I the only one who noticed that the back cover says HTC Sense?Sense is the User Interface that HTC runs over the Andrioid platform. It is not a phone in it self.
kurikong, 07 Nov 2011am I the only one who noticed that the back cover says HTC Sense?So?? Sense theme is what HTC usually puts on top of Android or any other OS they use (except WP7). With Sense you get access to animated weather and other HTC apps. What's so strange about you seeing HTC Sense? It's a theme, not a OS.
hey guys, dont watch the phone world it will mwhen other phones with good camera going to 12mpaddd you, they are not going to build the perfect phone, something have leave off, for example: when blackberry going to have internal camera and radio? when other phones with good camera going to have 12mp, etc, so as i say, there is not going to be the perfect phone, i live in jamaica, and blackberry is the best for internet access, but i need internal camera, and radio on it, i have a blackberry torch 9860, but mi naah left out mi htc incredible 2.....love android too.....
The s-LCD is much better for reading than the led base screens. I can tell for my own experience.
Its only con is the energy consumption.
For me - I prefer the reading quality, s
o I use sensation.
This phone is a Beast!!!!. HTC pls unleash it quickly. Can't wait to tame it myself.
android products like windows. Higher speeds and bad OS and slow to run
Lol yet another phone with 8mpx camera and LED flash, my only hope now is S3...
kurikong, 07 Nov 2011am I the only one who noticed that the back cover says HTC Sense?HTC Sense is the name of HTC's custom ROM