This is that what we should call A SMART PHONE.
I am working for the smartFM Radio in Indonesia and ned to know more about this Beautiful Thing so i decide to buy on by next week.
if anybody could help me to tell me more about this smart thing please call me.....
i Love 7710, no doubt about it.....
does not come with the package, but u can buy at mobile phone store a protective film for N7710, or if non buy at any computer shop protective film for palm then cut it out fitted for N7710 screen.
i have got some scratches on the screen.does the phone comes with a protective screen film or will i have to replace the whole screen.please reply.
i really liked your reviews.i hope i can get all the information about 7710 from you.i want to know where will i get the picodrive and the free roms.i once installed the picodrive and some roms but i could not run the games.there is an option in the picodrive'load rom'but when i click it,it displays that it has found no roms.i want to know step by step guide on how to install picodrive and roms.
hope you would help me.
Stuart (DJ Beef)
I read your Opinion[better say it a review]Thrice,It Appears like you are using it for a real long Time.I found your Opinion baced on Real facts ,It seems That u a real POWER-USER Of N-7710.
Thanks For Sharing Your Experiences
Do tell me your Firmware Version ,
1] Does The Internet(Opera) Performance Decreases After a Long Time[Months] of GPRS Usage?
2] As we All Know That N-7710 is Baced On Series-90 Platform Thus Do THe Viruses Of Symbian[like Skull-Head And All] Effects Less On 7710 , and did your 7710 got Infected While Surfing The Internet?
3] Is Opera Capable of Handling Downloads
[atleast 1mb Over Gprs Or EDGE],If Yes What Was THe Maximum Size Of File[in MB] THat You Were Able To Download? Also Is Their Any Download Manager for N-7710?
4] "Since You are Using It For Realy long Time" Did you Got Any Problem Regarding STILUS[Hand-writing Recognition Or ICON Senctivity]?
5] Is it better To Purchase A NEW 7710 Or An Old One Will Also Work Fine?
Thanks In Advance
"Be in Touch Coz Your Experience Will Help ALOT"
"Keep on THe Good Work"
is their any motion detection camera software for 7710
stuart can you help
doesnt this fone support mp3 ringtones????.....or is there ne application which makes it support these ringtones???
The escape key is at the bottom right, just hold it for upto 5 seconds and it closes all applications, its also in the manual, if you dont have any available, just download from nokia website.
oh and Deepak, you sent me mail i responded, hope you got the cable you needed.
Ismail is my name, i am a nokia fun and i love good nokia phones. i have the nokia 7710 and i personally think that it is an amazing and stunning phone. Please i need your help and advice on how to make good use of the phone for my needs. I have a little problem, which is that when i click and hold the menu bottom for 2 seconds it displays some programmes which i think, they are the running programmes on the phone.
Please can you help me on how to close or exit those programmes running on the phone properly to ensure that the phone is working more efficiently. Please one more thing, give me some advice on how to use the phone more effectively and enjoyablely. Thanks ever soooo much!!!!!
My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to keep intouch to learn more information from you since it seems that you are an expect in this phone !!!!! Waiting anxiously for your reply!!!!!!!
Can u tell me how to get the conventional 3.5mm jack converter?
(I got an adapter cable from hong kong for a few pounds, allowing any headphones to work with the phone)
Had this phone since it came out in the UK and heres my oppinions. The Good & the Bad.
Seems alot of people get told alot of bull before they judge for themselves, personally, its best to look around the net first and see whats available first before buying a phone and not knowing what it does or what you can get for it.
1. Wide screen is amazing (always a good thing when you can ACTUALY!!! SEE pictures and video)
2. The internet facility is the best, all sites are viewed in decent time and the same as the interent on a pc. (apart from huge web pages)
3. The business features are good, such as using pdf files and word documents. (changes them a little on the phone by its own conversion software) You can also draw on the screen or onto images or docs etc. Also you have screen capture, a few progs are available.
4. Ive never had a problem yet (except the slow time people talk about, but even though im busy, i have that extra couple of seconds to wait in life, im sure its the same people who wait in front of a microwave oven asking it to hurry up LOL)
5. The expandable memory is huge and cheap, i have 1gb cards and a 2gb card, you can get them real cheap on ebay, just search.
6. The mp3 player is real good and I got an adapter cable from hong kong for a few pounds, allowing any headphones to work with the phone. (I hate all the in ear types that you get for the phone)
7. The video playback is awesome if you use smart movie or dvd player to convert any video on your pc, no matter how large it is, also you can crop them or make them full widescreen, i do it all the time, everything on my phone is .avi's.
8. Was hard to get games at first but if you download picodrive your sorted, i have about 1,000 games for this phone, most of them decent sega megadrive games (but I dont play many games on it, just good to have i guess)
9. Tom Tom Navigator, excellent, I have most of europe on card and can go anywhere and still only use my phone for everything. (instead of having mp3 player/ phone / camera / video cam / gps system) Oh and you can download gmapviewer for it and just go online and view google maps real quick.
10. If your into IM progs like yahoo or msn etc, then that works great too. You can get a prog which sigcns on to AOL, Yahoo & ICQ all at the same time, chatting is at an ok speed too. Also there is msn standalone and a few others like quickim for basic functions.
11. I love a phone this size, never lose it, (left smaller nokia 6230 in pocket and my woman washed my trousers with phone and ruined it, insurance doesnt cover water damage DOH!) always know its there, fits in hand natural, peoples deffinition of heavy is alittle vague, remember cd players, they were 5 times the weight of this phone but nobody complained, im an average guy and it seems light enough to me.
Thats about it, you can get so many programmes for the phone its almost rediculous, I had loads of friends who had the 6230 and nothing on it, while i had tons, now with this phone its the same, everyone seems to be complaining about all the brands they have, me, i got no probs with mine "touch wood".
If you want any help just gimme a shout at my mail and I can point you in the right directions.
Oh and when the live tv is available, will probably not get it cos of the outrageous cost it will be to run it, not nokias fault, but the streamer people will want to make their money, so will stick to converting and putting my own tv on there.
Does anyone know from where i can purcase the Nokia Streamer accessory ??? And will it be able to receive Free-To-Air TV Signals ??? on the Nokia site it says that it HAS an RF Antenna...
i own a nokia 7710.i have to some important things to tell for those who want to buy it.like every phone it has some pros and cons.
its plus points are----
1.its inbuilt speaker is great.no other phone has got such a great speaker.
2.you get all the pda functions at a low price(genarally pda phones are expensive)
3.it has a wide screen.
its minus points are----
1.it is a damn slow phone.
2.camera is ok but video recording is worse.
3.it doesn't has a keypad.
4.if you are a mobile game freak never buy this phone as there are few games available.
5.not much softwares available.
if you agree with me please reply.
this is awosame one of the best phones that i ever used*********************
you can purchased online the msn just go to www.allaboutsymbian.com
nokia 7710 is great very nice transfering the datas, music,it supported also the mp3 ringtones. u just have to try and look for it in ur phone.... also the date and time can be seen in the toolbar... ok enjoy!!
This phone is really a bummer .... i tried it for a couple of days and really got frustrated ... the slow interface is really irritating ... and i had a tough time with the videos for this phone .... stay away from this one guys.... it looks awesome ... but there's very poor hardware inside ...
join admin_7710 in yahoo groups maybe you can find what your looking for in there, i got it b4 in the group..
I got this phone just about a month back.I went by the looks of the phone primarily and for its unconventional appeal.However, looks are decieving.The software provided is not refined. It occassionally hangs up.It is quite embarssing at times while an important call is underway and the phone hangs up.the display is very good.utilities provided in the xtra section are not cumbersome and easy to manipulate.there is a problem with the stylus. it does not correspond with the icon on which it is directed.the sound is good.mp3 player is cool with limited option to store ample songs.will get back in case stumble upon something else.