* Solid build, havent seen another phone like this one. keyboard is the best ever.
* Camera is decent for taking images, the video is superb.
* the screen is fantastic for watching movies, the speaker is ok, but the headset provided is very good.
* symbian 3 - you have to get used to for people coming from other OS (android users/ iOS users, dont bother buying this handset), but for everyone else this is a great phone. value for money in some more time when the price comes down to USD 450-500.
* there's good variety of software in the nokia store, however you will have to search for it.
Nokia is floundering, But I have not seen them this active ever! so if the prices of their handsets go down by a bit - they are a great buy. the most intensive competition will come from better software - android.
AnonD-7874, 17 May 2011it is working normally with no issues, but just call & chat not vedio callThis has a video call also
AnonD-7874, 17 May 2011it is working normally with no issues, but just call & chat not vedio callThank you Hoba.
I just read on several sites including nokia and skype communities that skype doesn't work on Nokia E7. Just wanted to make sure.
I have had the E7 for several days now. It's great. Great build, fast, responsive, lovely screen and hasn't crashed once. I would recommend it to anyone! Great phone!
All the Nokia phones are good after iam using e72, now i using nokia e7 it is very good phone i really like it...
woooohhhh!!! My e7 arrive today!!! What I can say?? I have an e72 and before an e71....i try the htc and the iphone....but only nokia satisfy my needs and the e7 is another great mobile phones!!!
Pheraps the apple have a best online store ( i have a ipod touch for gaming and music) and htc have droid, but nokia have experience and have made another huge beatiful-useful mobile phone!!
Try this phones and you fall in love with it!!!!!
Anonymous, 17 May 2011Hello,
For those who have E7, please advise if Skype works on the device. As I knew from so... moreAll functions are properly supported on skype for symbian ^3.
But no video chat. Only software supporting proper video chat is fring.
Leo, 16 May 2011Excellent Phone Man ! Just Got it ! Dont think Guys or Conffuse your self with such a huge tel... moreSpeed? With a 680 mhz processor. I got this as a upgrade on my business contract. What i need it to do it can't cope. It comes to a standstill. So now it sits in my desk draw and I use my personal phone which is a Motorola Defy. At least it does what I need it to.