Rajesh from Mumbai, 10 Mar 2009Outgoing call from SIM selected as primary and Incming on both.Can u tell me where is this SAMSUNG is been made, isn't it mentioned beneath the battery cover....?
Rajesh from Mumbai, 10 Mar 2009Outgoing call from SIM selected as primary and Incming on both.Thanks 4 ur reply,
but another guy has said "hi everybody ....u can make call on both sim at same time ...but one should be on hold" you can check down...
do u say he is wrong...?
I bought this mobile last week. This fone lookwise is good but it has following problems,
1. Whenever you switch the SIM, it reboots and take 15 to 30 sec to initialise, which is irritating.
2. Menu Options are not that much user freindly.
3. Battery life is very poor.
4. Locating the downloaded file is not easy.
5. Phone book search option not user freindly.
6. Speed of Operation or opeining a file is very slow. If you open 1 MB PDF file, it almost hangs the fone.
7. Navigation Key at Center is direclty linked with WAP Browsers, as most of the mobile manufacturers use it to open menu.
2. Sound quality in Handsfree, quite good.
If dual SIM is your primary requirement, wait for good fones or go for brads like, Fly, Spice which are available in India, which gives easy to use options while making the calls by selecting SIM or without switching off/rebooting the mobile.
Hi friends... Can anyone please tell me, I have tried a lot but didn't find how to save sent messages...
Please come back to me
Thanks to ALL... and specially the one who will tell me the answer ;)
I bought a new Samsung D780 recently.It wouldn't load after switching, froze on the first page.Switches of on switching it off.Same thing happening after switching on.Brand new one.Any ideas or suggestions why that is.
Don, 05 Mar 2009Anybody tell me “the secondary sim is only for incoming or can I make calls from both sims…?” ... morehi everybody ....u can make call on both sim at same time ...but one should be on hold
Where is this Samsung products are made? (Which country..? It will be displayed under the battery)
Anybody tell me “the secondary sim is only for incoming or can I make calls from both sims…?” Please somebody(who are using the phone) reply me….
vince, 02 Mar 2009Are both sims tri-band? no, only the primary sim is tri-band
vince, 02 Mar 2009Are both sims tri-band? No. Only the primary or master sim is tri-band.the secondary or slave sim is dual band.
I will start by saying Kudos to Samsung Mobile for their wonderful performance in producing