Can anyone who has been able to install java application tell me if its possible to minimise applications like opera mini and mig33 like SE phone. Nokia mid range phones cant do this and dats why i hate them. This is important before i buy. Thanx in advance.
thank you very much samsung for this model of mobilefone it very usefuly very very standart model and cheap in market
Sumanto, 20 Sep 2008In D780 thr is toggle button for changing sim but whenever I do this phone ask for rebooting. ... more It reboots only when you change the primary sim card. you don't have to do that all the time, just set one of your sim cards as a primary one, the one that you use more often. when you need to use the other card, then just click the toggle once to switch to the second sim, you can see which sim you are going to use on the LCD it shows sim1 and sim2 with yellow highlight... good luck
ok111, 27 Sep 2008I bought this phone last week. I have problem sending SMS with it. It is always suggetsing wor... moreI'm using this phone for more than a month and it's cool... you can switch by the right key, just under "T9" good luck
I bought this phone last week. I have problem sending SMS with it. It is always suggetsing words to me. Attempts to type the midle alphabets is a big problem. How can I remove the T9 mode while texting. Please help !
Anonymous, 22 Sep 2008what is mobile printing Printing via bluetooth. You send the file to printer via bluetooth.
the phone is generally good. but i've noticed a small problem for me. it appears that you can't insert letters like these (ÄÖÜÕ) into text messages. does anybody know how to do that?
i think this is one of the most beautiful handset ever made. its luxurius and so stylish. although, i dont really need the dual sim feature.
I have been using this phone for 3 months now, i love it specially the dual sim capability. My only comments are:
1. I use fo a week with the headphones or bluetooth device, the external speaker was damage but since it is under warranty, they have replaced it without any cost. :)
2. It has a build in answering machine. If your "Answering Machine" is activated and someone leaves you a message. An icon appears/displayed on the screen but it was mentioned in the manual what the icon stands for. It was never discuss in the manual how to retrieve your voice mail, i have to go on and scroll to all the menu and it you can retrieve it under the "settings", "call settings", "all calls", "answering machine" instead of having it in somewhere easy to find.
Other than the above, the phone is great and i love it.
My wife has the Samsung D880 Duos, the only thing she complains about is the quality of the picture :)
i had d880 b4, i had 1.5 day of battery life if i use 2gb card. But when i use 1 gb card the battery life increase to 3.5 days, maybe it has the same issue
it has a verry poor battery life only 1.5 day
I bought iti one week ago now I.m trying to ssell it. 1.5 day it.s verry LOW.
In D780 thr is toggle button for changing sim but whenever I do this phone ask for rebooting. can anyone help to solve this problem?
may i know if the font size is a big as the e250. this information is vital for people like me who needs reading glasses.... :-)
Hy 2 ya all!
I've expected for a long time such a phone with 2 sim functioning in the same time.
But before i buy it i have 3 questions, that are very important for me:
1) In stand-by mode does the phone shows the clock, missed calls or new messages, or the screen turn black, such as E590.This is very annoying, because i have to push a button 2 C the clock.
2) Can u record phone conversations on it?
3) Can u put your own message ringtone, or there are only a few preset ringtones for messages.
Thanx in advance for the answers.
Whenever i'm on a call and someone tries to call me at either sim it gives "Number Busy" message and i dont even get a notification for a call. i cant seem to believe that there is no facility for call waiting or atleast getting a notification of call received during another call. can anyone help on this