Nitin, 27 Mar 2014How I can transfer app to sd cardYou can use your computer to move the application to your SD card. But make sure you have the mobogenie app installed in your computer
ramana, 30 Mar 2014This phone is waste. Even memory is availabe, it always says memory is full. messages can't be... moreDude this is a 2011 year phone. That time only ace & SII was available unlike today variety of phone. Pls replace this phone with a new one, rather then cribbing about it. I have same phone too
I am considering Moto G vs Lenovo P780 vs Grand 2
mostly will buy Moto G for the price, performance & reviews things
This phone is waste. Even memory is availabe, it always says memory is full. messages can't be sent or receive because of memory issue.
Can't download any applications. Hangs in between call.
Nitin, 27 Mar 2014How I can transfer app to sd cardIf you are running Gingerbread 2.3.6 like i am,
settings-applications--Manage applications- and
tap on the On SD Card tab in the top row of tabs (it is in between All and Running).
A list of Applications that can be (and may already be) installed to the sd card will list below the tabs.
Apps running from sd have a Green check mark next to them. If there is an app there that does not have a Green Check mark, toggle it to green and it will move to the sd card. Some Apps I have tried do not install to SD card because they need special access or have been designed to prevent that.
That is the answer I got some time ago when I asked the same question. Hope it works out for you. Best
i've use Galaxy Ace almost 4 years.. the function is limit and the battery can not stand 6 hours.. it only can 2 hour only..
Reach, 25 Mar 2014How can i transfer app to sd card?How I can transfer app to sd card
It' s been with me for almost 2 years now, have got it repired
twice, i use it as my secondary phone it has very low memory, no updates, poor battery life, no fronr cam the only good thing is it's camera, which is pretty decent compared to other 5 MP.
USED TO ROOT MY PHONE
How to Root the Galaxy Ace 2.3
1. Copy the Root.zip file (download below) into your sd card. You can even put it in a folder if you want.
2. Turn your phone off
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode. To do that, hold HOME+POWER buttons. When the screen turns on and you see the Samsung logo, let go of POWER but keep holding HOME. After the Galaxy Ace logo shows up and disappears, you should enter recovery mode. You can let go of HOME now.
4. Now in recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons and select using the HOME button.
5. Scroll to the second option “apply update from sdcard” and press HOME to select.
6. Scroll to the Root.zip file and select it (if you put it in a folder, find and open that folder and then select Root.zip
7. After it’s done installing, select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to reboot
8. To check if your phone is rooted, go to you app drawer and look for an app called superuser with an icon of a pirate android with cross bones. If you see it, your phone is rooted.
Congrats! You’ve officially rooted you galaxy ace!!
Now what if you want to go back to unrooted for some reason , or just for the heck of it?? It’s easy. Very similar to rooting
Its good set according to price every thing is perfect like 5MP Camera, and all features. overall its ok.
emo84, 16 Mar 2014whats the two little dots by speaker on top of phonethose are the sensors
It is good of you rooted using thisone grim last two years, of you want to buy then root your phone .root will help you in million ways
it's a good phone for a beginner or low end user.....not good enough for mid end and high end users