i've use Galaxy Ace almost 4 years.. the function is limit and the battery can not stand 6 hours.. it only can 2 hour only..
Reach, 25 Mar 2014How can i transfer app to sd card?How I can transfer app to sd card
It' s been with me for almost 2 years now, have got it repired
twice, i use it as my secondary phone it has very low memory, no updates, poor battery life, no fronr cam the only good thing is it's camera, which is pretty decent compared to other 5 MP.
USED TO ROOT MY PHONE
How to Root the Galaxy Ace 2.3
1. Copy the Root.zip file (download below) into your sd card. You can even put it in a folder if you want.
2. Turn your phone off
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode. To do that, hold HOME+POWER buttons. When the screen turns on and you see the Samsung logo, let go of POWER but keep holding HOME. After the Galaxy Ace logo shows up and disappears, you should enter recovery mode. You can let go of HOME now.
4. Now in recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons and select using the HOME button.
5. Scroll to the second option “apply update from sdcard” and press HOME to select.
6. Scroll to the Root.zip file and select it (if you put it in a folder, find and open that folder and then select Root.zip
7. After it’s done installing, select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to reboot
8. To check if your phone is rooted, go to you app drawer and look for an app called superuser with an icon of a pirate android with cross bones. If you see it, your phone is rooted.
Congrats! You’ve officially rooted you galaxy ace!!
Now what if you want to go back to unrooted for some reason , or just for the heck of it?? It’s easy. Very similar to rooting
Its good set according to price every thing is perfect like 5MP Camera, and all features. overall its ok.
emo84, 16 Mar 2014whats the two little dots by speaker on top of phonethose are the sensors
It is good of you rooted using thisone grim last two years, of you want to buy then root your phone .root will help you in million ways
it's a good phone for a beginner or low end user.....not good enough for mid end and high end users
Samsung build this phone was really sucks the designs is good but the possessor and the internal memory is really crazy a 181 mb of internal memory a 800MHZ possessor lag hang lag hang always on play store when you want to choose a app that you want , but it always say your device is not compatible with it in most of the app and many more.Compare to a apple iPhone in my opinion apple iPhone is the best machine till now is only people compiants that the screen is small but I think performance is more better than the big screen if u want a big screen go and but a tablet pc even more better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
I recently buyed it... according to me it is nice phone.......... only internal memory is low.... otherwise a good option....
vel , 15 Mar 2014is there front camera?if it is there ,how to take photos via front camera ?this is a very bad phone
or no front camera
low RAM, low internal memory , very bad battery life
is there front camera?if it is there ,how to take photos via front camera ?