Anyone experiencing this power saving mode problem with their j7 prime?
Okay, so my j7 prime phone is working very well even tho I've been using intensively for a year now. However there is one problem with the max power saving mode. When I turn it on, it's fine and phone works well and saves battery but when I turn off the max power saving mode it seems to be turning off at first ( the screen of turning off max power saving mode appears) and then after the operation of turning it off is completed the phone restarts into emergency mode for some unkown reason and I have to click on turn off emergency mode more than once to finally turn it off. The other problem is that the moment I turn off emergency mode and after the phone restarts into the normal mode it reads only 1 of my sim cards and not both so I have to restart the phone again in order for it to read both cards.
What is the reason of this max power saving mode glitch and why does turning it off automatically causes the emergency mode to be turned on? Mind you the last time this happened my phone had aroud 20% of charge and I only used the max power saving mode for like 5 or 6 times since I bought the phone.The problem only started to happen this week. Previously I had no issues with any of the power saving modes whatsoever.
very nice and friendly design, also high performance, i used it with heavy work and much of saved file, downloads, much and much, its not crash, high performance nice screen experience, i loved it. also i recommending it for you very strong(Gold color is mine), but black one is not nice...
Totally worst nightmare. I bought this phone at june 2017 and totally disappointed me.
What did i love about this phone
1. It gives me full hd 1080p display
2. Samsung software like samsung themes samsung members give me lot of good service
3. Battery life is just ok only
1. This exynos 7870 is too weak . Although it has 8 cores. It still cant handle some apps to work smoothly.
2 This phone is powered by Mali gpu and it is definitely weak af
I play some games that not so graphic intense also suffer some fps dropping
3. 3gb ram is not enough for nowday. Normally the system consume 2 gig and only 1 gig left
4. Camera is sucks. Cant focus when it is near to the target
5. The phone screen give me nightmare . If u have play some fps or moba game, there is a joystick for u to move and sometimes the screen cant detect my finger and causing the joystick stop working.
6. This phone only support 2.4ghz. 5ghz does not works. Even 802.11n also not working in 5ghz wifi. On 2.4ghz band i only manage to get 50mbps up and down.
7.this phone didnt provide night mode and causing my eye strain at night time.
8. Android 7 in this phone is suck. Sometimes when i open my phone, there is some bugs on the screen setting . I just cant control my screen light intensity. It just set to max when it is open. Fking annoying and harmed my eye. Although i reported to samsung many times, they still havent fix it until now.
Next time buy samsung phone advice
If u going to buy samsung phone for gaming , i strongly recommend u buy the snapdragon version rather than the samsung exynos one . Cause the snapdragon gpu (adreno) is more better than the Mali gpu.
Save ur money for samsung high end flagship , their mid range is sucks and not worth for the money. If u buy mid range phone , i will recommend u to buy the XiaoMi Huawei and Oppo.
This J7 prime is really a worst phone i met, even the old phone Grand 2 atleast support 5ghz band wifi and i can play any game without having the screen detecting finger problem.
A samsung fan
Galaxy J7 Prime works just fine without lags or errors only until it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nought is good when it comes to an OS. it has new features which are useful But, if it's causing lags and battery drain on a device automatically it'll become useless. So, my advice is not to update your phone to 7.0.
As far as you stay with 6.0 , you'll experience the smooth flow performance in J7 Prime. This device is good. And it's cheap too. Such a good mobile for lite users.
My j7prime intermittently loose the Wi-Fi connection. How to fix it?
Galaxy J5 Prime (2016) get android 9 in the UAE a couple of days back.
What about Galaxy J7 Prime ?
Rakib, 25 Aug 2018Is it upgrade to Oreo 8.0??? T Mobile Said it will get an update to oreo
Me buy j7 prime Jan 2017. No such problem like many here posted. Maybe no own phone in real life.
I bought this cell phone right when the Huawei released it mate 10 lite so i was confused as to which cell phone should i buy the mate 10 lite or samsung j7 prime but unfortunately i bought samsung j7 prime which was the worst decision of my life because this phone it laggy, it is slow and it lag extremely while playing game even the small ones, on the contrary I have used mate 10 lite it is the best phone in performance whether it is camera or CPU or GPU in this price range