Resolution is 0,3 Megapixel
The only way to listen to radio with the K300i is to use the accessory HPR-20. YOu can find it at http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp4_loader&php=php1_10012&zone=pp&lm=pp4_1&pid=10012
is there any where i can get radio onto the phone? any sit where i can download a software for this?
I've had it for just a mounth . and it has been good to me , but I just wanna know about the resoloution of it,s camera .
I would be so thankful to the onr who answers me
Nice features...i'm really content with this phone...the thing is that i bought a Se Data cable model DCu-11! I just can't get the damn instalation kit so i kind of spent a lot of money for nothing.Someome pls tell me where i can get the kit. ( already tried se.com)
I just bought this model of SE and it looks nice...but the problem is that I broke the Cd with the software in it. Is there any good soultion out there, can I download it from SE official site ?
Hi, I am trying to connect my phone to usb .
i am getting "not connected" icon when i click on the file manager software (i have already worked out how to dowload file manager with great difficulty)
but now the pc does not seem to notice the phone is connected to usb?
(the usb was installed ok in com port 4 )
please write back@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i jst wanna know that how many sms' it can hold. I have used Nokia 3100, it can hold upto 150 atleast. i jst wanna knw that can this mobile hold as many.
1. Is there any software for this mobile through which I can play fm radio or not ?
2. What tones does k300i basically support. Like amr, mp3 & does it support any other or not ?
3. In samsung mobiles, there is an automatic function like when a call is dialed & the ring goes , then a beep is heard on the mobile, can it happen in this k300i too ?
4. How can I select mp3 files or other RING TONES as my msg tones. ?
5. Sometimes it happens with me , that while making a call when the ring goes , a sudden sound jst beeps ( sometimes ) whats that for ?
hello it wanted to know as he is screen?that is good? and as the photos are seen in I telephone, and the voice recorder is good?
hello it wanted to know as he is pantalla?that is good? and as the photos are seen in I telephone, and the voice recorder is good?
To Sergio regarding his findings/comments:
1. The reason for this is that this is required by law in several markets. Some markets as for example Japan have had big problems with people taking photos anonymously (i.e. in changing rooms etc).
2. try changing which ring signal you use. Some are optimized for loudness
3. If you long press *-button during sms-writing you can directly turn on/off T9. The SW is meant to be like normal writing, i.e. your font size will only be saved for that sentence.
5. the quality of the camera/video is basic; it is a VGA camera. This is THE most basic camera phone Sony Ericsson makes; despite this it still has the same quality as Sony Ericssson's killer phone last year: K700. The camera is 3 times better than T610/T630. But if you want better quality you will have to pay for it by buying a more expensive model.
6. the screen is also Sony Ericsson's way of keeping the phone in budget class. If you want a TFT display you have to pay for it. It is the same display technolgy as in T610.
90% of the battery is charged within 1 hour. The battery is completely recharged within 1½-2 hours
Hi all, Sometimes while making a call ( when the ring goes ) , a ring jst beaps ( sometimes) , what does that mean ? If i jst disconnect the call , I haven't received any msg or other thing. So whats that beep for ?
hey, anyone knoes if this phone has picture phonebook? thanks if anyone answers
I purhased this phone for $279.00
in Sydney Australia in September 2005.
Overall, it seems good so far.
A few negatives i found were:
1. when u take a picture or record video it makes a loud sound (you can not turn this sound off)
2. the ring tone vloume is just not loud enough.
3. when you go to save font size or the option to just type normal letters instead of T9 Dictonary, it does never seems to save settings for good.
4. when you play back audio / video on your phone it is low.
5. when you transfer your audio.video to the computer the audio is low and the quality is basic for the video resolution.
6. the screen is way to small and when you look at the screen in th daylight, it is very hard to read. it seens you can only read the screen well if you are inside/indoors.
after having said all this, i still really like the phone but do not feel it is worth the full $325 retail price it is selling for in Australia.
overall, it is a cute, stylish, reliabale, fully featured phone!!!!!
Well, I also have the same problem. My cell phone's charge doesn't last for so much days as that nokia 1100 used to be. But still I am happy with my Sony Ericsson. & I think that it lasts for more than 3 days . I think .