I'd love to know how everyone knows its such a great phone when it isn't even out yet...
Well, here it is. Undoubtedly the greatest camera phone ever released today. It is built by Sony-Ericsson and it deserved that admiration, because of its Cybershot insignia. Sony-Ericsson answered Samsung's 10 megapixel B-600 in high-end conformity.
nick, 12 Apr 2009i never said the idou didnt have handwriting recognition, but most capacitive touchscreen phon... moreNick, your just the same as you are when you had the N95 and bashed the K850 2 years ago.
Am in Tanzania rebublic how can i get this phone its fantastic is my choice
oh haha i take the last part back. it doesn't even seem like se will be able to make it any more. hahaha they can't even copy phones these days.
if this phone will be released, then when? this year looks doubtful so maybe next, or the year after?
what's the point in releasing specs of a phone so early? are se really that desperate to get some extra marketing?
haha se fans are so stupid. i know, lets rate idou really high and n86 really low, even though neither are out yet, and hope it somehow helps se beat nokia.
so what if its 12mp? unless you are viewing on, say, a hd tv that won't even make a difference. n86 has variable aperture which will allow much greater photos than a few extra mp's, yet another way forward by nokia that no doubt se will one day copy. oh look, idou uses symbian now. surprise.
what will you poorly copy next se?
will the idou have links to like bbc iplayer and stuff?? things like youtube, tv , facebook?
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2009idou has hand writing recognition. =Di never said the idou didnt have handwriting recognition, but most capacitive touchscreen phones dont have it, but the omnia does which makes it EVEN better.
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2009let me clarify you first
This is not a concept phone, its for sure coming in the market and... moreYour word? - worth nothing
Compability - letś see past performance:
X1 - SE was unable to manufacture, HTC was asked.
serious compability issues even after 1 year of announcement
G900 - SE was unable to even pick the correct CPU for the the wardware and software - huge incompetence
No delay? - based on what? your word? :)))
see X1 delay, W890 delay, C902 delay
Made in SE facility? Where? Tell us the official announcement!
I think it is not even decided whether they will put this phone on the market.
2: SE poor performance on the smartphone market.
(and in general - they lose money each quarter)
3: engineering problems
SE unable to get its act together for long time now.
TELL us some facts! Otherwise you are the one who talking out of your a..
Anonymous, 12 Apr 2009Why? Because they paid to do so :))
SE reps flood the net to increase PR activity.
But, ... morelet me clarify you first
This is not a concept phone, its for sure coming in the market and SE reps are not flooding here, but nokiass fans are flooding this site.
This is purely being done by SE and no other ODM's, there is not a single second of delay going to happen, have my words, you are just speaking out of ur a**
and regarding the compatibility of hardware i think don't know what you are talking about.
nick, 12 Apr 2009for everyday usability though, the idou is worse than the omnia HD.
a shorter battery life,... moreWhy? Because they paid to do so :))
SE reps flood the net to increase PR activity.
But, not too effective. Low qualification can not be ignored.
1000mAh battery? - need to be educated to explain
10-14 months delays
BTW, who will manufacture the Idou?
HTC can not be. SE got burned with them.
All these reps can not point out an official ! announcement about the manufacture site.
This is a concept phone without merit.
SE got in trouble with Winmo now Symbian?
I doubt whether they can design a compatible hardware.
about the usability.. tch scr fone is not nice in usability..
we need to hands to operate it.. not always, but most...
no attacking.. lol
Dani, 12 Apr 2009Doesn't mean everyone willl get it becuase of those reasons..
some people won't need a larg... morefor everyday usability though, the idou is worse than the omnia HD.
a shorter battery life, and a resistive touchscreen. and you cant even use the resisitve screen handwriting recognition excuse because the omnia has it
why are you blinddd to all of this!
for me, idou is the first bravia branded in it last name...it is just my imagination hehe :)
dont take it seriously
Anonymous, 12 Apr 200912mp doesnt mean anything if you are just going to upload it in the net, or put in on a comput... morediadvantage of idou :
- no 3.5 mm jack but you can buy 3.5mm slot for it at SE store or fortunetly, SE has many high Headsets quality so i dont mind if there is no 3.5mm jack on idou as long as the SE headset sound quality is great even till now their headset is great.
- no stereo speaker but i dont care about speaker :) as long as the sound is loud enough or not disturb anyone who stay near with me :)
- idou video is still unknown, it doesnt mean idou cant record HD video, does it ?
- no dnse(for idou prorotype) though idou doesnt use dnse but fortunetly, idou will use, a new walkman software, clear audio, clear bass and mega bass.those things are the winner of EUROPE music tecnology award, they have already been compared with the other europe sound system quality so idou sound quality is great too for me.
- no HSUPA 5.76mbps ? i dont care about the number as long as idou has HSUPA too but i never use for that much number
- no sensor ? idou will has sensor too
- no document viewer ? who said ? did you say that coz there is no a document viewer lis at gsmarena spec ? oh c'mon there in no full spec yet till now and idou uses symbian too like omnia HD.
- omnia HD uses 8mp camera same with innov8 which is the best today? yes you are right if you compare the camera with the previous SE camera phone (no 16m colors, no graphic chip and didnt use EXMOR sensor) but idou uses exmor sensor, equipped with 28mm wide-angle lens popular in digital cameras, F2.8, graphic chip, 16m colors and Xenon flash
- 12MP camera is useless ? maybe yes but that is for you and sorry i have diff opinion with you.for me, with 12MP camera i can get more detail picture when i zoom the object many times than 8MP.
- no oled screen ? yes the oled screen is good but fortunetly the idou screen quality is sharp, crisp and clear too so i dont care about it :)