can't record video , doesn't have sound and can t play any video, sometimes after reboot it works fine maybe 2 days is problem hardware or software ? tnx
can't record video and sound doesn't work ?camera work fine but video not, can't play video. sometimes after power off works fine maybe 2 days
S H O, 10 Nov 2015can anybody tell me i have problem when i connected my internet my phone has been restart . an... moreif u have some problems ( in the system just restaure it and all be right back just like u have bought a new one
can anybody tell me i have problem when i connected my internet my phone has been restart . any body help me plz .
I have had this phone for 2 years.
1 It runs out of memory there is a memory leak that you cant get memory back after deleting apps etc. You have to install 3rd party app to do this for you SONY apparently cant write one themselves. There are threads in sony "support" about this and the answer is to download the latest version of the operating system from years ago which does not fix the problem these threads are years old. If you dont buy a mem card expansion this will be a problem very fast and the only remedy is to do a factory reset and this time make sure you have a mem cleaner.
2. It has completely broken and needed to be replaced thankfully i had no problem with this under warrenty but i very much got the impression if there was any sign of damage then the blame would be attributed to me.
3. The new replaced version the camera gave out 2 months ago and the battery now lasts 1 hour max. Mentioning this to my phone provider i was informed the warranty on the battery is one year only. I have barely used this phone for the first 6 months i only used it for calls and no apps etc because of my location then and even when i started to try and use apps I encountered the memory problems so the battery really hasnt been stressed at all.
I have bought an iPhone and am so very very happy with it. Yes its more expensive but SONY have not fixed any of the problems with this phone whilst apple are still supporting and releasing new iOS for their iPhone 4
I will be selling it to someone who likes the happy customer reviews here once it is unlocked.
spark, 29 Oct 2015Good phone every thing is nice camera quality and sound quality is superb front camera not go... moreX Peria L is the best phone, camera its a very good, but font camera no good, overall best phone................
A good phone using it since 1 or 1.5 years but some problems are there a big problem is the battery it always turns off in a blink when their is almost 45% battery (if fully charged) and then i try to turn it on it says low battery and i need to connect my charger and charge it from 0% it happens to me like 9 to 10 time daily somebody knows something about this issue plz help me. and some little little issues which were mentioned above in the comments.
I have my Xperia L for 2 years.I have very good experiences for it.It is a very good phone in all its features.It's rear camera is good.But I have some problems for its storage system.
Good phone every thing is nice camera quality and sound quality is superb front camera not good but rear camera is good overall. Nice phone
priya, 22 Oct 2015i am using it since 2 years and its the best fone within the budget .Iam happy with my handset mee too
I am using c2104 for more than one year. Overall good experience, but I am a little worry as the secondary cemara is really very bad.
Hello. I have been using Sony Xperia L for almost 2 years, I faced some problems;
1) The battery runs out too fast (fully charged battery runs out in 1 hour) eventhough I do not do anything with my phone such as playing games, surfing and etc.
2) The clock on the notification bar does not change according to the setup time, but the clock on the homescreen changes accordingly. It means the clock on the notification bar is not parallel with the clock on the homescreen (e.g: the time now is 5.45 p.m, the clock on the homescreen shows 5.45 p.m, but the clock on the notification bar is still 5.00 p.m.)
3) The alarm clock is not functioning.
4) The mobile data/internet connection cannot be switched off.
Does anybody knows how to solve these problems? Please help me.
Overall good phone, i am using this phone since last 2 yrs, but quiet bad experience in phone storage i.e. 1 GB only......
i am using it since 2 years and its the best fone within the budget .Iam happy with my handset
Which custom ROM should I go for to make my xperia l stable,good performance and the most battery backup and camera clarity.....