AnonD-91790, 08 Sep 2013Xperia sp Device system update need a pc (or) update at phone please... Reply. there is search for update option on the phone, but I never use it, not sure, I use the PC to update instead.
Xperia sp Device system update need a pc (or) update at phone please... Reply.
AnonD-171811, 07 Sep 2013HTC desire 601 will be going kill xperia sp 601 has snapdragon 400 1.4ghz dual core while x... moreHTC 601 vs Xperia SP: lower screen resolution 245 vs 319? lower camera resolution 5/8? lower battery capacity 2100 to 2370? gpu 305 vs 320? and over priced? and you say it's gonna kill it?? r u out o ya mind?? u must be joking, Xperia SP rocks, HTC dies.
well its a good looking phone. but with a few niggles. battery life is poor, on average a day and half if your lucky. and mine keeps over heating. so not sure if this is a common fault. faulty handset. will email Sony.
Im facing following pbms:cons
1.the wifi signal is weak as compared to other mobiles even micromax n all.
2.Camera clarity is poor in low light and in good lightit adds over colors.
3.Automatic brighness adjustment is not at all working.
4.Music in earphones is not that good, now dont tell me to buy new earphones we dont get mic with them.
5.I dont know y sometimes gyro stops working like when playing templerun it wont work Ive to reset phone again.
6.the most important is there is a serious touch issue.The touch starts responding even before you touch it, when texting it really creates problem. Even though glove mode is turned off.
7.Front cam is not at all good ofcourse its vga(I know it before buying).
8.I dont know why it cant play the video which is shooted with the same device.Ive screen shot of that.
1.Screen dispaly is good crystal clear.
2.Runs games smoothly(But it didnt support gangster vegas and faced some issues with real racing 3).
3.Loud speaker is too good.
4.Battery life is too good.
Even other XSP users also facing the same problems. you can see such pbms,comments over web.
HTC desire 601 will be going kill xperia sp
601 has snapdragon 400 1.4ghz dual core while x sp has 1.7 dual core......not a big difference but heating problem will be not present in htc 601
2100 mah vs 2370 mah
4.5" vs 4.6"
but it will be overpriced
AnonD-183495, 07 Sep 2013Hi guys. Gonna buy a phone next week but confused between Xperia SP & Nexus 4. Design-wis... moreI dont know many things from phone but i will tell you take sp. i think sp with BE2 has better screen than nexus more coloful (or the same like nexus). and SP can handle all high end games very very easy with that cpu, ok maybe in 1+ yeras will have some problems. and who knows now SP has 4.3 and its new phone and has good chance for newer os.
Gonna buy a phone next week but confused between Xperia SP & Nexus 4. Design-wise, I like both these phones. Other than that, things that concern me most are listed below. Please help me select one of these phones or suggest any other option in this range, if any.
Xperia SP Pros over nexus:
1. Memory card slot vs no slot. Nexus has approx 12gb free memory but I think I need a bit more than this, so SP is ahead here.
2. Better battery i.e. 51 hrs rating vs 32 hrs.
3. SP is cheaper than nexus in my country-India (Rs. 20,999/- against Rs. 24,999/-)
Nexus pros over SP:
1. Fast OS updates which is important point for me. I think SP won't go further than 4.3
2. Better Chipset/CPU. Though, SP's Chipset/CPU will suffice for me as I'm just a casual gamer.
3. Maybe nexus has a slightly better screen as every tech review is complaining about the viewing angles in the screen of SP.
Again guys, please help me select one of these phones or suggest any other option in this range, if any.
Go to settings-->apps-->swipe to left n a tab will cum of "all apps"....there u will find it
Sent using my Xperia SP.
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2013I want 2 buy diz phone wich one luks gud i mean black r whiteBlack is nice look.
i have xperia sp and its works great.
but it have little bit heating beacuse of 1.7 ghz processer.
but its a great phone all games work superfine of it
10 out of 9 star on that phone.
i had to buy this phone but everyone here is facing
INCOMING CALL AND CAMERA PROBLEMS
to much worried before buying this fone
those peoples using this phone plz give ur reviews
For all those who are facing fast battery drain:-
1) Go to Settings-->Power Management-->Disable all the three options.
2) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Eco mode controller" and clear data.
3) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Weather Widget" and disable it.
4) Go to Settings-->In Wireless & Connections-Click 'More..'-->Click Mobile Networks-->Network Mode>Choose GSM only.(your 3g/4g data might nt work)
5) Go to Settings-->Developr Options-->Enable it-->Scroll down and click on "Background process limit" and select "No background processes".
6) Go to Settings-->Developer options-->Turn off window animations and transition(optional).
7) Go to Settings-->Sound-->And deselect Vibrate on Touch.
8)Reduce brightness to least as possible to preserve battery.
9) Turn off wifi,data,gps,bluetooth,etc. when not in use.
10) Do not use Live wallpapers...use Static wallpapers..
Now your Xperia device is ready to boost as a beast at its best!!!
Overheating problem of my xperia SP still exist even after I "repaired" the software. It's really a very fast phone. The only things I don't like about it, is its overheating issue and the color is kinda dull.I want it darker. I thought it has better resolution than v and t because it has higher resolution and PPI but the 2 phones I just mentioned have better screen resolution. Hoping for a new update from Sony as soon as possible for the hope that the overheating issue would finally be fixed.