Go to settings-->apps-->swipe to left n a tab will cum of "all apps"....there u will find it
Sent using my Xperia SP.
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2013I want 2 buy diz phone wich one luks gud i mean black r whiteBlack is nice look.
i have xperia sp and its works great.
but it have little bit heating beacuse of 1.7 ghz processer.
but its a great phone all games work superfine of it
10 out of 9 star on that phone.
i had to buy this phone but everyone here is facing
INCOMING CALL AND CAMERA PROBLEMS
to much worried before buying this fone
those peoples using this phone plz give ur reviews
For all those who are facing fast battery drain:-
1) Go to Settings-->Power Management-->Disable all the three options.
2) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Eco mode controller" and clear data.
3) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Weather Widget" and disable it.
4) Go to Settings-->In Wireless & Connections-Click 'More..'-->Click Mobile Networks-->Network Mode>Choose GSM only.(your 3g/4g data might nt work)
5) Go to Settings-->Developr Options-->Enable it-->Scroll down and click on "Background process limit" and select "No background processes".
6) Go to Settings-->Developer options-->Turn off window animations and transition(optional).
7) Go to Settings-->Sound-->And deselect Vibrate on Touch.
8)Reduce brightness to least as possible to preserve battery.
9) Turn off wifi,data,gps,bluetooth,etc. when not in use.
10) Do not use Live wallpapers...use Static wallpapers..
Now your Xperia device is ready to boost as a beast at its best!!!
Overheating problem of my xperia SP still exist even after I "repaired" the software. It's really a very fast phone. The only things I don't like about it, is its overheating issue and the color is kinda dull.I want it darker. I thought it has better resolution than v and t because it has higher resolution and PPI but the 2 phones I just mentioned have better screen resolution. Hoping for a new update from Sony as soon as possible for the hope that the overheating issue would finally be fixed.
in comparison to the desire 600 the sony xperia has a lot more to offer from its camera, software and hardware to its incredible battery life. in my personal opinion i think you should get the sony
guys plzzz sugess me for which phone should i go for between xperia sp and htc desire 600 dual i want a phone with faster permormance good display powerful camera and good music experience plzz help...
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013I am also phasing same heating problem in xperia sp.... u told to uninstall antivirus... I ... moreYa... It started again..............heeeeeating.....and irritating........plz . ...somebody help meeeeeeeeee
Hi friends iam decided to buy Sony Xperia SP next week but i read some Opinions who buy tis phone many users are telling Battery is very Heat and also worst phone is XPERIA SP. So please reply to me this phone is good or bad Heating problem is very high or low. Please give ur feed back to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For all those who think that xperia sp is not worth buying....dis one dis on ur face!
Itz a big boom awesome phone! I hv turned frm samsung GS3 to dis phone.....n I must sae itz awesome
1) About heating probz- itz obvio dat dis fone uses hd screen nd animations...itz a 1.7ghz dual core(doesnt hang at all) so it vl heat up to sum extent....bt datz nt a prob.....
2)Battery- turn on d stamina mode n u vl get some xtra juice out of ur battery....itz a 2370mAh battery..n d charger provided by it iz a 850mAh battery....thus it vl take upto 3 hrz to charge full....(samsung s3 charger iz. 1200mA charger) bt wen u charge xsp wid d given charger....it takes tym bt den runz in a more better n staminatic way.....n dnt play heavy games fr many hrz...it vl definitely drain ur battery...
3) CAMERA- Jst turn off superior auto mode n turn to normal mode then just go to settings and tap on 8mp....der u go....(default iz 5mp) nw change ur camera settingz based on ur requirementz..
So....finally.....ur master blast Sony Xperia SP(Sexy Phone) iz ready....
Pushkar, 06 Sep 2013Please never think to buy this phone. I lost my money. I have problem from very first day. Thi... moresony xperia sp is nice phone but i suffering from some major problem with this phone it got hang suddenly and when i plug in charge touch never work don't knw what to do and this phone brightness is also low and camera quality is not even good not worth to sent 24800 k.
Please never think to buy this phone. I lost my money. I have problem from very first day. This phone is suffering from EMI/EMC problem. And Sony service center is not ready to entertain you. I speak till the regional manager. But nothing have. They told my to change your work place.
I regarting by buying this phone.