Anybody updated to the latest firmware 23.4.A.1.232 ?. USSD issue fixed or not? Sony says update will fix stagefright vulnerability and USSD bugs.
i bought Z3 dual. still USSD code error and also loudspeaker problem. when i turn my loudspeker the phone becomes mute.
service center in KSA is bunch of idiot people
Mate 7 or z 3 dual, 15 Sep 2015Z3 dual or Huawei mate 7i wanna buy but still confused can u help me to decide .. friends. .... moreAm using mate 7 after waiting for months for Sony to fix the problem of ussd not working. Am happy with mate 7
sreeharshasatishu, 29 Sep 2015anyone pls reply me..... will it supports quick charge 2.0 if i buy quick charge 2.0 charger(q... moreYes it supports quicks charger 2.0 because it has 2.0 usb support,you can see on google xperia z3 full gsm areana .
Very bad mobile phone , very bad customer service and agency in Egypt . It's freezing afeter only 3 days of purchasing !!!!
anyone pls reply me..... will it supports quick charge 2.0 if i buy quick charge 2.0 charger(qualcomm certified).....??
Already updated to 23.4.A.1.200 yesterday in MEA, ussd code still not showed up, battery also drained little faster then before, waiting for next update
Ajai, 26 Sep 2015I got the new update 23.4.A.1.200 but still not resolved the USSD code running problemSame here
atif, 23 Sep 2015Sony have noticed the issue and will release the bug fix update next month October so do not w... moreI got the new update 23.4.A.1.200 but still not resolved the USSD code running problem
I wish i could read more this website review about waterproof before i get it into water or even bought it from 4 months now i am really sorry to be sony customer
totally agree with u, I've bought this phone from 4 months, today only i decide to get it with me in water just like u now it's closed i wish to get back in time just to repair this mistake and i mean by time 4 months ago :(
I was a sony customer, I won't be in the future because of my experience with this phone.
While a solid handset (underrated in my opinion) with great battery, SD expansion, solid camera, premium finish, etc sony have lost me as a customer.
- Took my phone into the swimming pool on holiday in August, just like in the ads they used to promote the phone. the screen went blank. Common issue (which you realize only after you google 'Z3 water problem'). Phone works, screen doesn't.
- So couldn't use it for the rest of the two week holiday, but that is life. Had bought it in May so still in warranty.
- Sent it off to Sony once back (third week of August). Sony got it on the 23rd. Checked beforehand, they said just 5 days.
- They sit on it for five days. Say they are working out the problem. Decide it is broken because of a small chip on the screen, nothing to do with the water. Ask me to pay 100 pounds to repair it. I pay as I need a phone back ASAP as now back at work.
- Sony goes quiet. Stays quiet. Speak to customer service. We are 'processing'. Now the 25th of August. Still no phone. Raised the issue with a Customer service rep. No apology for keeping my phone for a month. Didn't recognize any issue with waterproofing. Said 'don't believe everything you read on the internet'.
- Bang. No longer a sony customer. Its why I'll now buy an iphone. They are less solid hardware, simplistic software, but at least Apple remember to not slap you in the face when they have screwed up.
- Recommend others with issues to join the movement to sue sony for misleading advertising. Register your compliant with the Advertising Standards Authority.
I am a huge fan of Sony!
But f*** Sony!!!
The z3 is the last Sony smarthpone i will ever buy.
Every update bugs and bugs and bugs...next update no fix...
I kinda had enough