the 32GB model is 3GB (the model name is Hydrogen) and the 64/128 model is 4GB (the model name is Helium) The 64/128GB model is also called the Mi Max Pro. I just got the 4GB/128GB model yesterday, once you get it set up the phone is awesome.
Is it 3GB ram or 4GB ram
Here it says only 3GB: http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Mi-Max-Gold-32GB/dp/B01HHRQW3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470243921&sr=1-1&keywords=MI
miracles, 02 Aug 2016This phone got NFC.
How come your "one of this" don't have one.please stop saying NFC is supported, or prove it.
@Ganesh: does support screen mirroring, however haven't tested yet.
I am not able to find mi max 4gb ram wid 128 gb internal storage mobile.....but here they are showing that this phon is available
krishna, 03 Aug 2016Buy from snapdeal. Its available right now. Hurry up .
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/xiao... moreyah.. eagerly waiting for this mobile.... finally i got it...!!!!
S.INDRA, 02 Aug 2016is mi max till available india ......i found every where is out of stock ..... can anyone help... moreBuy from snapdeal. Its available right now. Hurry up .
is mi max till available india ......i found every where is out of stock ..... can anyone help me by provide the information .... how can i buy this phone from which online partner....or when it will be in stock . thanks in advance 😊
I have one of these phones for a few days now(64gb gold from gearbest), moving from note3 after 3 years. Very impressed with it so far.
on the plus side:
- decent battery life, managed to get over 7+ hours screen on time easily
- 4g with three, managed to get over 60mb+ down and 20+ upload
- fullhd screen, medium specs cpu ( 2k/4k display and high power consumption cpu/gpu is overkill )
- solid build, feels premium, very good screen quality
- decent case selection for my needs
- BT distance same if not better than note3 ( tested over 30feet straight line between my jaybird bluebuds X )
- both low and high contrast rates are excellent, can read it in sunlight and dimms down lights in bedtime
- fast wifi, with my 80mb BT infinity was able to do 60mb+ down
- themes and permission control out of the box ( no root required )
- both TSB and lloyds apps working just fine
- fingerprinter reader is working 99% fine
- decent camera for everyday needs ( I have a professional camera kit when needed anything better )
- perfect size for media consumption ( I have fairly large hands ) no issues playing any type of media, or streaming
on the negative side:
- I whish battery life would be just a little longer ( I had a 10000mah battery for my note3, lasted me well over 10+ hours screen time )
- sideways the screen not always registering my finger movement correctly ( only saw it happening in the HUKD app, scrolling over the top deals )
- charging doesn't seems to work with any old/slow charger ( below 1A )
- no NFC ( however this doesn't bug me too much, never used with my previous phone )