Is the +$30 worth to pay for features of Redmi3 Pro? Any opinions?
Is Pro using newer sensor chipsets?
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2016i have aquestion, can i use mobile data in both sims at the same time? Nope
rokon azam, 03 Jun 2016battery shows 2000mah. 2 gb ram, but usable only 800 mb..... not protective glass given,hybrid... morehow did you find out that the battery has 2000mAh ? Regarding RAM ... 800Mb are available, do you mean 800Mb are free with the stock firmware ?
battery shows 2000mah. 2 gb ram, but usable only 800 mb..... not protective glass given,hybrid card slot..... bad decision if u want to buy
i have aquestion, can i use mobile data in both sims at the same time?
prolaymn, 01 Jun 2016If the phone features is 1) no duel sim work togerther with sd slot. 2) no gorila glass prote... moreWhat? Have hybrid sim - sure, but have latest Android too...miui 8 comming, dear newbie in miui world :)
If the phone features is 1) no duel sim work togerther with sd slot. 2) no gorila glass protechtion. 3) no full hd display resulation. 4) no fringer print sensor. 5) no leatest version android os.. this is big fault of company.
phone is fine but problem comes when if there is any problem with ur device mi has got the worst customer service ever u can imagine for the god sake dont buy this from offficial mi site if u recieve defective piece u have to deal with it no refund only once replacement it has been such a pain using this phone performance is awesome but service is horrible i prefer to go for lenovo or any others which provide good customer service ..
p.s: for the love of god plz plz dont buy this phone from mi site its the worst experience of my entire life ..and i finally decided not to use any smart phone in my life.
george, 30 May 2016which battery lasts longer REDMI 3 or redmi 3 pro?redmi 3 pro
Hey guys my question is can I use bulgarian language on this phone,because I have download bulgarian language pack but it doesn't work.thank you in advance
And4, 29 May 2016What about the battery, how longAlmost the same as stock MIUI, around 9 hours on screen time
I am just trying to buy this redmi 3 ,
plz guyzz tell me about this fone how it works
Hello all, I'm using this phone for 2 months. It's really an amazing device. But now I want to root it to get more access to the external memory card. Would you please suggest me how I can do this? Is it possible?
my redmi note 3 giving me a browsing issue plz help me to get out of this problem........!
Hey guys, this phone works really great on CM12.1,, no lag, no hang, super fast UI and camera even look better. If u wanted to try this ROM on your Redmi 3, follow this steps below:
1) Get permission first >> http://en.miui.com/unlock/
2) Wait until received confirmation message through your mobile phone
3) Download Redmi 3 Latest China Developer Version Fastboot File here >> http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
4) Read >> http://en.miui.com/thread-228048-1-1.html, replace step 2 with fastboot file downloaded above^
5) Login your Mi Account on your phone
6) Continue steps here >> http://en.miui.com/thread-228054-1-1.html
----Flash CWM Recovery----
1) Follow instructions here >> http://en.miui.com/thread-247522-1-1.html
1) Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data
2) Flash Cyanogenmod. Get the latest version here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-3/development/rom-cm-12-1-t3368623
3) Flash gapps >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368 (choose for android 5.1.1)
5) Done! Your device is now running CM12.1. Enjoy pure android experience!