Specs are average. display is ok. hybrid sim...not good..why punch holes... not worth the cost
1. Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
2. IPS LCD
3. 395 ppi density
4. microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
Why did they have to make it so heavy? I’m on a 188g iPhone 7 Plus and I wouldn’t buy with any more.
Hi, just wanted to know whether this k30 5G variant would still support 4G connection. I can see on the specs sheet that it supports it but Im just really not sure about this.
You wrongly updated there 5V variant having 5MP in Micro sensor not 2mp
joe nodden, 14 Dec 2019Too bad they ruined that display. They never ruined it lol. It just not for everyone including you. Just buy other phones what is the problem?
Ok I have seen the antutu benchmarks of this phone and this is it 302847. Very great staff.
I really want to see benchmarks of this phone especially antutu benchmarks.
W_F_097, 11 Dec 2019Respect Xiaomi!
101. SamsungTrue , I'm like you but only the iPhone should be in the top 10 . Maybe Samsung is number 10000.
Even the S10 has QC 2.0 15watt has the worst fingerprint scanner which is very slow only 60hz and the exynos which is bad and all this for 800dollars wwaaaw even the mi 9 has better ....all and for the screen they are equal also the mi 9 has the best color accuracy but a llitle bit lower resolution to preserve battery and performance
Qais, 11 Dec 2019Company must carry in this model,
1. Super Amoled Display
2. Dedicated micro SD card Slot ( ... moreFor a 300 USD phone in 2019/2020:
1. Possible, but you'd have to sacrifice refresh rate.
2. Also possible, but I personally doubt the dedicated slot will return to a Xiaomi midranger.
3. Congratulations on somehow managing to conceptualize UFS 3.1, for it doesn't exist. 12 + 512 variants are all around 1kUSD as well.
4. Possible, as evidenced by the Mi A3.
5. I'm surprised you didn't even ask for the 865 at this point. Anyway, impossible, unless Poco decided to say something about that.
6. 64MP *is* possible, OIS isn't. 5x zoom is repetitive given your other camera request. 4k60 is also impossible due to the chipset limitations, unless another Poco drops by. 1080p960 is currently only possible with interpolation.
I dare you to find a 20MP sensor that is small enough to be used in a periscope format. The Mi Note 10 has its 5x by upscaling a crop of a 3x 8MP sensor. So if there was a 20MP 5x, it's probably just upscaled. OIS is also a ludicrous thing to ask for at these prices. Laser AF isn't a thing I've seen in 300USD phones, and neither is Dual Pixel AF.
Here is the hilarious bit. 20MP ultrawide I can understand, but OIS? On an ultrawide? Even the flagships don't have OIS on their ultrawide units, and for good reason: there's no need to! The FoV of an ultrawide lens is enough that you don't have to stabilize it. 5x zoom is also a redundant thing to ask for.
Depth sensors don't have to be above 5MP IMO, they're just there to provide the bokeh effect anyway.
Haven't seen a Macro sensor that has that resolution that isn't the OnePlus 7T, and even then they had to rework the ultrawide module for their macro mode.
7. Don't see this one happening in 2020, the year of the punch hole.
40MP Dual Pixel AF OIS selfie camera? Really? I don't see the IMX600 ever being used as a selfie camera, especially one with OIS. Selfie cameras don't usually have AF either, even on the flagships. 4k60 isn't awfully common on selfie cameras (the S10 can do 4k30, the iPhone 11 series can do 1080p120, though that translates to 4k30). Also, 300USD phone.
20MP ultrawide isn't a number you'll see in this segment, let alone selfie cameras. OIS, again, not needed on ultrawides, and Dual Pixel AF isn't something you'll find here either.
8. Lol. Not happening. In this price segment, it's all USB 2.0. If you wanted the USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds, go get a OnePlus. They have the cheapest USB 3.1 around, excepting the Red Magic 3/3s. This is because USB protocol isn't really something people with a budget around 300USD particularly care about.
9. First one I can see, what with the M30s. Just be sure you know how to carry it.
65W fast charging, though... Nah, not happening.
If someone managed to come up with a phone that has these specs, it'll probably be well over 1kUSD.
Jobaz, 12 Dec 2019You want all these on a 200$ phone......you're funny.... Go open your own company These guys must be seriously underpaying employees