Motorola RAZR HD XT925 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.4
7.5

i loveeee the battery life and the phone is great too...if this phone was a girl I'd marry it.

• 2013-09-01 05:04
  • q{IS

great phone, if you rooted it, better than others

• 2013-08-21 02:58
  • Bh}{

This Phone is Phenomenal, in terms of Battery Power, i've had Moderate Use from it over 3 days & it still has 40% Battery Life left, I barely Got through a day on my Previous Phone (Samsung S3), if you want Long battery Life this is the Phone for you,Nothing comes Close.

• 2013-07-27 22:13
  • HC1Y

After two weeks with the Razr HD,I can honestly say it is the best phone I have ever handled, both in terms of quality of build and also in the way it operates. The battery life is all that is promised and more, especially with the smart actions feature intelligently cotynfigured. if it was possible, I would mark it 11 out of 10. Well done Motorola, you are a serious contender indeed.

• 2013-07-12 22:19
  • nGxr

> In reply to AllanVS @ 2013-06-11 16:19 from sfcN - click to readthe HTC 'ONE' also has the loudest volume in the smart phone in the market right now due to two front facings speaked and bloomsound, how does this phone compare with HTC 'ONE' in terms of sound quality?

• 2013-07-10 18:52
  • M1KW

Why music, movie, game stops while increasing or decreasing volume plz help me out

• 2013-06-27 09:36
  • 2SLe

> In reply to DAN13L @ 2013-05-06 21:13 from kxIs - click to readXda developers web site

• 2013-06-21 17:40
  • iVw}

No usb otg have to stick with samsung

• 2013-06-13 12:45
  • 7sHY

I've had this phone since March or April 2013.
I love the Samsung Galaxy lines, but their battery sucks.
I have screen shots of this phone, going 1day, 11hours, 7 minutes and still having 22% charge. That's a day and a HALF on one charge. I check email, read e-books, get bus times (via nextbus.com and an app), I check my calendar, and talk on the phone. In fact, screen 35%, voice 35%, idle 10%, Android 10% and a bunch of other 1% and 2% items.

Also, sound ... the output BLOWS away HTC, Samsung, and Nokia hands down. With Samsung and HTC, I have to have the sound up at around 75% to hear it. With the Motorola, I have to keep it at about 10%, or it gives me a headache.

Reception is great, no issues with the phone (the only reception issues I've had, have been due to Rogers.)

Now - so that I don't get in trouble with the rules, let me list a few of the phones I've owned between November 2006 and June 2013:
Palm Treo - 700w, 700p, Treo Pro (850)
HTC - P4000, Touch, Diamond, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Snap, Panache, Raider
Samsung - Infuse 4G, Galaxy S3, Note II
Motorola - Spice, XT925.

As you can see, I've had quite a few phones. The Razr HD is up there in my top 5...
1: Note 2 (but was too big so sold it.)
2: Razr HD XT925
3: Raider
4: Galaxy S3
5: Touch Pro 2

• 2013-06-11 16:19
  • sfcN

Oh look! Another Motorola phone with no FM radio. Useless.

• 2013-06-10 13:10
  • Dnh%

i have this phone and it is the best phone i have ever had

• 2013-05-30 00:44
  • j2Ux

> In reply to Sirius A @ 2013-05-23 01:01 from 0v86 - click to readof course it'll work outside US and it should be unlocked. battery power Non-removable Li-Po 2500/2530 mAh battery it powerful. im using razr xt910 that has lesser bat power and its already impressive

• 2013-05-24 00:22
  • PB%b

> In reply to queqqo @ 2013-01-27 03:38 from 0F9K - click to readNo need to even think about it -- the battery life of the RAZR HD already exceeds the Maxx's by design. Furthermore, the battery connectors are different so they are incompatible.

• 2013-05-23 07:20
  • 0abH

Does it work outside USA, or outside a specific network?
Any Battery test availanle, either from site or users?
Thanks a lot..Im really looking for a phone with good battery

• 2013-05-23 01:01
  • 0v86

if people in the world would know that these kind of amazing phones of motorola exist then i believe there would be a great switch--PLEASE ADVERTISE WORLDWIDE!

• 2013-05-21 00:49
  • PB%b

This telephone is brutally expensive in Mexico, sold by Telcel (about $1000.00) and it is mutilated (not unlocked) if you unlock it, forget about the warranty. It is an excellent telephone, it has an excellent camera, it is fast, works with 4GLTE network, and the battery last little just longer.

I wish Best Buy to sell this this phone unlocked as soon as possible in the USA, so i can buy it UNLOCKED.

All those Telcel users, let's keep our cell phones off during a weekend in order Telcel decrease their prices.

• 2013-05-16 04:58
  • Lq$1

Its really amazing phone,,, I love to use it and would like to highly Recommends to friends and family....

• 2013-05-15 21:48
  • sg3s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-05 05:50 from PQY6 - click to readYou just need to insert a microsd card into the phone, create a music folder and place whatever songs you want in there and then select it as your ringtone from the microsd

• 2013-05-10 04:35
  • q{hU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-05 05:50 from PQY6 - click to readif you want to change the ringtone for certain individual app notifications (ie: email alerts) you have to open the app itself and on the bottom right corner there are the vertical 3 dots...select that then setting then notification settings. For individual contact ringtones the dots are on the top right corner. Hope this helps.

• 2013-05-08 05:08
  • QMrk

so bad not available in my country philippines.
but good thing razr is available..

• 2013-05-08 00:59
  • PB%b
Total of 320 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.