Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

S4 frenz how to disable camera shutter sound.

• 2014-06-17 16:07
  • t1$D

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-06-16 16:51 from YQrM - click to readThanks a lot for your suggestion buddy,infact i bought this phone after reading your comments here in this forum & i'm highly satisfied with it,i must say you have immense knowledge about phones. Will trouble you again if i have any further queries.

• 2014-06-17 15:43
  • GThg

The best phone i ever had in my life. Thanks for being my life's companion.

• 2014-06-17 15:11
  • Mv74

the phone is basically good bt beware of the fake version which dasent have internal storage of 16gb

• 2014-06-17 11:03
  • IaHf

Hi Friends,

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Black Colour and I could say it is awsome. I am loving the phone. The design, display, Audio clarity, performance, Internat speed, Camera etc all rocks. Battery lasts for nearly 32 hours on regular usage of phone on 2G and calls.

Tips.
~~~~
Never try to install free games / Softwares in phone as it may have spyware that will eat your battery as well as memmory and bandwidth by advertisement injections.

Always charge battery when it is below 20 % and do not charge more than 3 and half hours continiously.

Initially while charging till 30% the phone can get heated which is normal.

Cons.
~~~~

The back lid design is good but I feel it is more plastic. Could have improved the durability and quality of plastic.

• 2014-06-17 09:25
  • vG@s

I bought S4 through flipkart. This mobile is not good. Dont buy mobiles in flipkart. They are selling hardware realted issues mobile. My phone is getting more heat if i connected the internet. If am using the mobile in AC, i didn't get any problem. Without AC am not able to touch the phone while internet is connected. My finger is like burning if i touch the mobile. Please dont buy the phone through flipkart. My Friend also bought mobile in flipkart. He got problem in Memory. The actual memory size is 8 GB but in mobile its showing 4 GB as Available space. He checked with flipkart they we will try replace like that.

• 2014-06-17 08:35
  • SuES

hi friends, when i connect my s4 to tv via hdmi cable it is getting hot like iron box. please help to solve this

• 2014-06-17 06:18
  • vGQR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-16 18:54 from 6PKy - click to readi9500 is better. It has better camera, processor, GPU and audio.

• 2014-06-17 04:56

which 1 is best i9500 or i9505

• 2014-06-16 18:54
  • 6PKy

> In reply to Slash 25 @ 2014-06-16 12:35 from GThe - click to readJust buy the s-view cover. It repells fingerprints unlike the stock one. And you seriously use screen protectors. They are seriously bad and be smudgy and greasy too early. Plus they reflect light and are not that good to touch. S-view cover also protects the front. So you won't need a screen protector. BTW if you are so keen of getting a screen guard then buy this one:

Have a nice day.

• 2014-06-16 16:51
  • YQrM

> In reply to Heam @ 2014-06-16 06:14 from fCx% - click to readHello!If you have the gmail app,Just go to
settings &#8594; Account Settings &#8594; < Your Account > &#8594; Sync -Setting and Un-check "Sync Email" Option.What you can now do is use the "Google.inc Gmail" app.It works for me.The same problem was for S3 4.3 JB Update.And now in S4 with 4.2.2 KK Update.Hope this helps

• 2014-06-16 13:33
  • uww4

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-06-16 09:44 from YQrM - click to readHi darkgamer,just wanna know is there any back panel protection for S4 just like the screen protector I mean like a film or something to avoid finger prints,thanks in advance.

• 2014-06-16 12:35
  • GThe

> In reply to Heam @ 2014-06-16 06:14 from fCx% - click to readIt will automatically increase after a week or so. Don't worry.

• 2014-06-16 09:44
  • YQrM

> In reply to GOPAL KEDIA @ 2014-06-15 12:23 from t1$C - click to readEveryone has different needs from their phones and hence different optimizations. You just have to fiddle and find the right one for you.

My phone is rooted and i don't feel that battery life has increased. Don't try this as it voids warranty and is unsafe. Battery life will increase if you install perusus kernel though after rooting but that's too complex and risky.

Have a nice day

• 2014-06-16 09:44
  • YQrM

Hi friends,my galaxy s4 has very poor battery backup after update of kitkat 4.4.2....pls help me guys....how to increase my battery backup....

• 2014-06-16 06:14
  • fCx%

Gosh!! So many people are posting about the battery issues in S4,i use my phone for whats app,facebook,skype & viber & still get a full day usage without even turing on the battety saving mode,haven't turned on since the day i bought this powerhouse.

• 2014-06-15 16:37
  • GThf

Guy finally updated to kitkat

This time around 500 mb more RAM available. :)

After updating it i got another update notification around 95mb !!!!!! Can any one shed info Wat is that update after upgrading to kitkat. Is it 4.4.3??? With touch wiz 3.0 as like S5

• 2014-06-15 14:27
  • fCx$

Yesterday, after surfing google, I disabled many apps which I never use, which are preinstalled (except of core android) including samsung puch service...
Instead of increasing battery back-up, it decrease slightly...

Can you suggest all the apps which can be disabled with out/increase battery back-up.
If possible, explain the process of optimising galaxy S4 (this is what I was searching in google) to increase battery back-up...

I also read rooting can increase battery back-up, is it safe and true?

• 2014-06-15 12:23
  • t1$C

Hey guys Samsung will push android 4.4.3 for s5 this month and s4 sometimes in july .will s4 get the new touch wiz that is in s5 or not ??

• 2014-06-15 10:25
  • NkZu

> In reply to M.I. @ 2014-06-14 20:58 from nt6G - click to readThere are 2 ways to disable region lock:

1) Go to service centre and they'll do it.

2) Do a 5 minute incoming or outgoing call with the regional( the region in which you purchased the phone) sim and regional lock will be uplifted.

Do some research before bashing blatantly. TROLL

• 2014-06-15 07:17
  • YQrM
Total of 15940 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.