Sony Ericsson W200 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.8
7.5
7.8

Great little phone I've had it for ages the music volume is excellent my w200i is good for my email games messages calls music settings loads more the memory space spot on nice and looks beautiful little phone I am on it right now I'm listening to music for everybody is a great phone the VGA camara is excellent the screen is excellent and is capable of many coulors you can also use mega base for the newer versions of song I love the radio
The features on the phone are excellently good the accessories are ear phones chargers and speakers many other phones don't have these great features I highly recommend this phone is quite thick but that doesn't really bother me I don't know if its globally use able around the world but its just really great

• 2015-06-21 17:16
  • 3aFS

my phone locked. i forget my password. how can i open it?

• 2015-06-01 15:58
  • KiA1

Sony Ericsson w200i is my first multimedia phone . This is the bestest phone ever I seen . I used it almost 5year with at least 6hours of day . Battery life is very very good . Sound quality is just awesome with "Mega Bass tm" it's feel like home theater system . Camera is VGA but picture quality is better than 2mp Camera , low light photo is very good also . It better than today's most smartphones .

Love u Sony Ericsson w200i . I never forget u ♡♡♡♡&­;#9825;♡♡♡&#98­25;♡♡♡♡&­amp;#9825;♡♡♡&­#9825;♡♡♡&#982­5;♡♡

• 2015-05-28 12:21
  • U@He

this is my 1st phone. super for gaming music. super 4n.

• 2015-04-27 12:11
  • iwpK

My 1st multimedia phone i just loved this phone very much. music at its best. thank you sony ericsson w200i

• 2015-04-07 14:14
  • bELG

I have been using this phone daily for nearly 6 years! Still works fine. All I use it for is phone calls and SMS.
Battery still lasts over a day- which is a lot more than I can say for my wife's Nexus 5.

• 2015-03-18 10:09
  • N$KS

Great Phone, I am using since Dec2007 and happy with this marvelous piece
Amal
25/02/.2015

• 2015-02-25 06:58
  • 3@Lf

This is the 1st phone i used. It's the best phone among java phnes. Large amount of apps are availible. But i have 2 charge the battery once 2 days.

• 2014-12-30 19:12
  • IWUE

I am using this phone from march 2007 its very good,its browsing is very fast.Its battery backup is 1.5 day with this i play games for hours.Alas! Company has discontinued this phone.

• 2014-12-28 04:00
  • uvD$

Great phone...
This was my first phone and I remember I was playing games and listening music for hours, but that small battery was able to resist very well and I had to recharge it after 1 day of intensive usage...
I had been using it for almost 5 years, but sadly due to a malfunction of the battery plug after some time, I could no longer recharge it and I had to replace it, with an even worse android phone :(((

• 2014-11-04 20:53
  • 3RUi

I have this mobile i lv it. Last month i brought nokia 220 mobile but it hasn't java or othr facilities. I have this mobile since 2007 till today. I hate nokia 220 mobile

• 2014-10-22 15:05
  • XjfT

> In reply to Yash @ 2014-07-18 07:46 from vGq% - click to readThis phone is really fast in browsing.

• 2014-08-07 09:36
  • fmg9

Excellent phone ever, beats all smartphones in sound Quality. Still i am using it with Xperia L. all die hard Sony Fans like this phone.

• 2014-07-18 07:46
  • vGq%

This is a good phone i ever hand!!!

• 2014-06-03 10:31
  • s%{{

> In reply to rakesh0991 @ 2014-05-22 16:37 from t@Jx - click to readU right I change the battery after 6 years usage.

• 2014-05-25 23:09
  • PA7D

i am still using it(bought in august 2008) along with Xperia m dual, die hard sony fan, the phone works flawlessly, everything is working like new condition, but battery is low after 6 years.

• 2014-05-22 16:37
  • t@Jx

> In reply to Bal @ 2014-03-07 07:38 from PxIF - click to readummhh 9 year ,
but its annouced in 2007

• 2014-05-06 14:19
  • PA7F

My laptop didn't recognize my phone when I connect it? What should I do?

• 2014-05-02 14:07
  • PA7C

I had it when I was little, it is now sitting in a box somewhere in my room :)

It was a great phone, but when I updated the firmware once, everything was erased despite the wizard saying nothing would be erased :( I also broke the charging connector on one, but that was my own fault. New one didn't break despite dropping. :)

• 2014-04-05 15:47
  • nB08

Awesome phone, using it for 9th year..

• 2014-03-07 07:38
  • PxIF
Total of 2845 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W200.