Sony Xperia tipo - user opinions and reviews

Sony

6.5
6.3
6.2

I am using this phone since last week.
This is my first Android Experiance.
It is simply awsome packed with android ICS 4.0.4 onbord.
I dnt no y all are quareling about the "Touch Issue".
I could'nt find any such issue. It goes unresponsive for 1 or 2 seonds in a day.
Is it a touch issue?
I had Used all Nokia Touch phones, coz i was working in a Nokia Care.
I think that 1 or two Second Freezing is a normal issue for a "Smartphone.."
Sales Package Contents in India: Handset, Screengard,Charger(also ucan use as USB cable),Sterio Headset, Guides.

Now these are the pro. and con.

1. Gud Display Clarity.320x480 thats also gud. All apps workng well.
2. No laging. I installed 60 Apps and using 4.1 JB launcher. Installd Dead Trigger, Zombia, Fruit Ninja. All games runnig well.
3. Internal Stoage. 2.15GB For ur Media. 754MB for ur Apps.
U can also move ur apps to internal storage without using app2SD app (not all app).
4. Hardware used by SONY is great. Considering as a Entry Level its hardware is "PREMIUM LOOK".
5. Earpece and Speaker volume s v.gud. It s gud enough to play ur video/audio files.

1. The charger length is only 1 Meter. It is relly annoying me. I cant use my phone while charging.( it s nt big issue, bt upto me, i was using nokia & now i hav a ASUS eee pc, they hav gud length chargers)
2 Power/Lock butten is small. It s difficult to find that in dark. It has no errection, it s sticking with tha back panel!!!
3. camera s not gud, bt not Bad at all!!(Consdring the price)
4. U cant play 480p & HD videos without laging. I tried MX with ARMv7 Codec, Mobo Player etc. No way to to fix that. 360p videos running smoothly without any issue.
5. Battery life s Avrg. If u wish to browse web all d day, u shud charge ur tipo 2 or 3 times in a day. If ur a moderate user its battery last 1 day withuot any issue.( I think Android s a "Battery Eater")

Finaly, If u wish to buy a Branded Budget Android ICS Handset No doubt it is the best Choice.
U won't dispontd for byng this cute little XPERIA. That s SONY. Considr that before byng KARBON, SPICE,MMX that all craps.

if u need anythng more mail me ragheshk@yahoo.in
Find me on fb. facebook.com/ragheshk.rajan

• 2012-10-27 16:32
  • uvLn

recently i got problem with this mobile due to software corrupted. is there anybody having same experience like me.. ?

• 2012-10-27 15:52
  • utcn

awesome than other mobiles...very very good mobile..

• 2012-10-27 15:47
  • t}CU

Except the scree touch problem,,, i think the battery backup is the second problem....

• 2012-10-27 15:33
  • 9xpe

> In reply to Soorya @ 2012-10-26 18:29 from v$D4 - click to readI am also confuce

• 2012-10-27 12:03
  • t}N4

> In reply to praveen @ 2012-10-26 16:10 from 7qFR - click to readheadset quality is awsome dude...bass is xtraordinary,.,,and the market price is 9270 now so hurry up and purchase this mobile by the end of this month,., sony rocks :-)

• 2012-10-27 11:34
  • H4s2

camera should be 5 pixel

• 2012-10-27 10:49
  • 9xpe

> In reply to vivek @ 2012-10-26 18:51 from 7tyP - click to readyhaaaaaa no dout this is smart phon,,tipo touch not well

• 2012-10-27 10:29
  • 9yjn

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readyes xperia tipo support temple run

• 2012-10-27 09:35
  • t4j4

hey friends its great phone it can support many hd games.
and its battery backup is superb..
i like it

• 2012-10-27 09:34
  • t4j4
  • F

Don't buy this phone. Its showing signal problem on it.. My phone is in service center since 20 days

• 2012-10-27 09:22
  • t}HM

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readyes it support games like temple run,fruit ninja and also even gta 3

• 2012-10-27 08:37
  • U%{q

I am totally confused to buy that sony tipo plz some one tell howz that phone working

• 2012-10-27 07:57
  • U@0r

it doesn't support car race.. it can't download the accetable software and browsing is very slow.. how can i rectify this problems

• 2012-10-27 07:41
  • uv%1

> In reply to anirudh @ 2012-10-26 10:53 from uujK - click to reads, atmtcly actvte d ofr whn u put ur sim.
500mb 4 each 3 month.

• 2012-10-27 07:37
  • uvL5

> In reply to ch!rag @ 2012-10-26 20:46 from utrI - click to readYup
Temple run is running smooth on my phone
Widout any lag...........

• 2012-10-27 05:57
  • fCZS

> In reply to Tarun sahoo @ 2012-10-26 10:15 from TL5j - click to readwat video qualities are support in this phone pls tell me

• 2012-10-27 05:29
  • U{N8

• 2012-10-27 05:28
  • U{N8

I have ordered this phone as start my 3 month wait to upgrade day ... people have been slagging it off but from what i have seen and the spec for the price its a steal ! And its Sony branded android 4.04 looks and moves alot smoother than expected for relatively small processer(for nowaday phones) but easily runs temple run etc and has GPU unlike alternatves such as HTC wildfire .
Dont be shy grab a decent phone for a good price can get pretty cheap second hand ones off ebay to !

• 2012-10-27 00:06
  • 3xDc
Total of 4777 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia tipo.