esker, 16 Sep 2013Sooooooo boooooring!!!! This phone makes cry...the same thing through years...i don't get your point... what is it again?
Delivering Lesser than the expectation of world. Apple, start thinking before its too late.
[deleted post]No it hasn't. Very different products. Samsung is racing to try and copy this, they even announced they too will try and put 64bit in their next Galaxy like the iPhone.
If you don't want to buy iPhone, I recommend Sony, HTC or Lumia from Nokia. Samsung unfortunately produces garbage products with gimmicks, and poor build quality. They have only sold many phones because they spent billions on marketing including hiring people to bad mouth rival products.
A shameless sleazy company.
Is phone everything u all r worried about , people have lost basic humanity, u using a expensive phone will that bring peace in syria
The Apple haters’ stages of grief go something like this:
1. Predict failure of new Apple product
2. Attribute early success of new Apple product to rabid fanbois affected by the reality distortion field
3. Attribute longer term success of product to stupidity of consumers
4. Purchase previously scorned product for stupid relatives so they stop bothering you to help support the open source version of Apple product sold by Super Lucky Technology Extreme Inc. that you convinced them to buy
5. Purchase previously scorned product for yourself just to see what all the fuss is about
6. Admit that you now own and use the product, but complain about the product’s lack of SD card slot on random Internet forum
7. Forget prior criticism of product, claim that it was revolutionary and an example of how Apple used to be really innovative, but has now lost its edge
Rinse and repeat
Seem familiar? Cough *Pork Chop* Cough hahahaha
Ahmed, 16 Sep 2013Apple Really need another SteveJobTim Cook was the operations and logistics wizard who actually propelled Apple to the top WHILE Steve Jobs was alive.
He has done a great job so far, bringing Apple forward under his vision, been tho slightly different from Steve Jobs.
Kris, 15 Sep 2013For the Anonymous guy,
You are on the wrong forum, it's not that we don't care, but Syria ha... moreIt's still no reason to go crazy over a phone that you don't like, don't intend to buy, and never will anyway. Why waste so much energy. Give the bad points, make your case, then leave.
Why spend day after day on the same page, going over and over the bad points, like a robot? Or are you actually trying to be a real android? Lol
Nokia said. "Imitation is the best form of flattery." well both ios and windows mobile are the the most has stable OS among them all. having one of this is the best partner for lumia vibrant phone.
Sooooooo boooooring!!!! This phone makes cry...the same thing through years...
How much is that phone because some sites said 100$ for 16gb and other said 400£ for 16gb