Anonymous, 17 Sep 2013Most people in UK buy phones on contract and the iPhone price will be subsidizedfor example me I like to change my phone from 8 -9 months, do not want to pay a lot of contracts
so is this gonna be as fast as iphone 5, faster than iphone 5, or a bit slower than iphone 5? and how about gpu?
Hands on video so far indicates a hugely superior build of polycarbonate, with metal backing on the inside, and a lacquer coating making it scratch resistant.
Someone indicated that it is also extremely high on the hardness scale, indicating this is no ordinary build of plastic. Fantastic, but the usual attention to detail from Apple.
AnonD-187369, 17 Sep 2013Lol pricing huh? looks cheap. plastic phone. you better buy SAMSUNG GALAXY S IVInitial hands on impression say that the build quality is much higher than Samsung Galaxy S4.
Lol pricing huh? looks cheap. plastic phone. you better buy SAMSUNG GALAXY S IV
AnonD-71342, 16 Sep 2013iphone 5c 32GB in London 800$ crazy price!!!Most people in UK buy phones on contract and the iPhone price will be subsidized
esker, 16 Sep 2013Sooooooo boooooring!!!! This phone makes cry...the same thing through years...i don't get your point... what is it again?
Delivering Lesser than the expectation of world. Apple, start thinking before its too late.
[deleted post]No it hasn't. Very different products. Samsung is racing to try and copy this, they even announced they too will try and put 64bit in their next Galaxy like the iPhone.
If you don't want to buy iPhone, I recommend Sony, HTC or Lumia from Nokia. Samsung unfortunately produces garbage products with gimmicks, and poor build quality. They have only sold many phones because they spent billions on marketing including hiring people to bad mouth rival products.
A shameless sleazy company.
Is phone everything u all r worried about , people have lost basic humanity, u using a expensive phone will that bring peace in syria
The Apple haters’ stages of grief go something like this:
1. Predict failure of new Apple product
2. Attribute early success of new Apple product to rabid fanbois affected by the reality distortion field
3. Attribute longer term success of product to stupidity of consumers
4. Purchase previously scorned product for stupid relatives so they stop bothering you to help support the open source version of Apple product sold by Super Lucky Technology Extreme Inc. that you convinced them to buy
5. Purchase previously scorned product for yourself just to see what all the fuss is about
6. Admit that you now own and use the product, but complain about the product’s lack of SD card slot on random Internet forum
7. Forget prior criticism of product, claim that it was revolutionary and an example of how Apple used to be really innovative, but has now lost its edge
Rinse and repeat
Seem familiar? Cough *Pork Chop* Cough hahahaha
Ahmed, 16 Sep 2013Apple Really need another SteveJobTim Cook was the operations and logistics wizard who actually propelled Apple to the top WHILE Steve Jobs was alive.
He has done a great job so far, bringing Apple forward under his vision, been tho slightly different from Steve Jobs.