Richards Babu, 22 Feb 2016Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else i... morei can say battery life good ,, after doing some customising the settings
but i cant say about camera , because i not camera , sorry
today 22/02/2016 afternoon at 1.00pm asus released firmware update for zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ze550kl
for sku's WW
new version is 126.96.36.1996_20160202 , it takes 263.4MB
1) first charge the battery full 80%
2) connect to wi-fi and check download and keep charging
3) after download completes means , it will you to install , just click now or postpone to one hour
4) if you select now, the phone srtarts shutwdown and restarts
5) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , android logo comes , and starts installing system upgrade
6) dont disturb this process , it takes 5 minutes to 10 minutes normally
7) as soon as the process completes , again phone restarts
8) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , here android is upgrading process takes, here also dont distrub
9) it tooks 68 apps upgarde , then says finished boot , then phone screen comes normal
10) now once you restart the phone and check again firmware
Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else is secondary.. i am willing to spend around 10k to 15k.., so what would you recommend.?
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2015 is asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl have a removable battery? S
veer patel, 17 Feb 2016Hi friend tell me which should buy 8gb ya 16 gb internal storage in zenfone 2 laser?
1) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 410 quadcore with 2GB ram
2) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 615 octacore with 3GB ram
remaining specifications are same
update LATEST version of asus calling screen and asus contacts and themes
Hey guy,i want to buy smartphone..which one better huawei p8 lite or Asus Laser?
My phones contacts are taking time to load 5 - 6 sec this maying problem to call in hurry. Pls hlp me out ,otherwise its nice photo
prath, 19 Feb 2016while playing songs in music player somtimes its lags in headphone, may I know why it happens? When u feel the music lags for sometime, u see the ram how much ram free then.at that time u'll see there are only 450 to 500 mb ram free.if u restart ur phone then it can be solved.because after restart ur phn u can see there are about 900 mb and above mb free.
My ZenFone has problem in sound pitch and quality try using piano apps and u will feel the difference as pitch is same for all notes please reply fast
AnonD-19608, 16 Feb 2016Only the battery drain very fast even with a 3k mAh battery. Other is ok.customise the settings
veer patel, 17 Feb 2016Hi friend tell me which should buy 8gb ya 16 gb internal storage in zenfone 2 laser? 16gb is best buy 3GB ram version
prath, 19 Feb 2016while playing songs in music player somtimes its lags in headphone, may I know why it happens? please update music player from asus and google play music both also
kamlesh, 19 Feb 2016I am gonna buy smartphone. But I little bit confused with lenovo k4 vibe and asus zenfone 2 la... moreI am using asus 3gb version , this has removable battery and expandable up to 128GB sd card , two micro sim slots and separate sdcard slot, both sim has 2G,3G, 4G
. but Lenovo k4 has non removable battery and expandable up to 128GB , finger print scanner
bhuvan, 16 Feb 2016I want to purchase Zen phone 2 5.5, can anybody tell me about camera clarity and can I transfe... moreI am not a photo grapher , so I not use camera, but I have tested this phone via OTG cable with transcend pendrive 16gb , its detected correctly, and I copied all the things