hi, 17 Feb 2016its camera quality is too goo i am using this mobile, front camera is to good..its a good fone. You will not regret to have..it ..;)
hi...can please help me.. how to change the setting for grid view images in gallery now for me it is showing full screen...
adka, 14 Feb 2016Hi I have one problem when mobile lock open ram becomes 300 MB left.and then phone hanging ... moregive it back asap , give return request saying that it overheats and take moto g turbo
Hi friend tell me which should buy 8gb ya 16 gb internal storage in zenfone 2 laser?
Iam not getting the clock in lock screen...hw to get it back...anybody help with this one...
I want to purchase Zen phone 2 5.5, can anybody tell me about camera clarity and can I transfer files from pen drive using otg cable.
have you customized the settings in phone? if not means
i have given lots of tips to reduce battery usage and go through that post and do your self and get benefits
check below webaddress
Only the battery drain very fast even with a 3k mAh battery. Other is ok.
Anonymous, 15 Feb 2016Anyone experiencing charging issues? feels like that cable is kinda loose but it isn't? It jum... moreIt could simply mean your USB cable life is dead or it could also mean your phone's USB port got damaged. If it persist then get it checked once. I have had similar issue with my previous phone. I used an alternative charger because the original one cable stopped working by itself (phone was reading the charging state but it stayed at the initial percentage when I plugged in) didn't bought a new cable because I was lazy and also because I had extra charger from my previous phone. If the later is what may have happened to your phone then you best get a new one because it will get damaged again while charging which would ultimately lead to system crash, followed by bricked
JessPH, 13 Feb 2016Do the capacitive buttons have backlight?No they don't
no issues or problems with my phone
1) switch off phone and reinsert the battery
2) try to full discharge battery by using without charge until comes to 0% , let the phone switched off automatically
3) for proper working of battery , there should be proper charge and discharge .henn it takes one complete cycle
3) I also did same method , after I bought the phone , I maked 2 complete cycles , after that no problems
4) use asus charger and cable
5( check battery volts in any service shop
Anyone experiencing charging issues? feels like that cable is kinda loose but it isn't? It jumps from Charging status to not charging (low battery)? I have to leave it as is for 5-10mins before it continuously charges on its own?
and you CAN'T actually use the phone while its charging? the screen going haywire. Workaround anyone?
please rise a comkplaint about security certicates some of them are already expired ,
i have posted today just now before this post,
i already rehgistered a compliant
so i requseting all readers to rise and file a complaint ansd then reply
1) i am requesting to all readers , those are using asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ze550kl 3gb ram version , last friday i have noticed , device internal memory has reached 7.78GB only android os updates and asus applications up to date, without no extra softwares , so only we get 8.20GB out of 16.00GB memory for usage , this is not useful to us , when compared to other phones , asus installed many unwanted softwares , which we cant uninstall or delete , only two applications are usefull to us , so arise a complaint to asus customer care without fail and send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and also logon your asus account and file a complaint on this webaddress https://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/QuestionForm?lang=en-in#
for solution to decrease the preinstalled applications via firmware update very soon
2 ) today i raised complaint about this problem
so every one should rise and file , if one member rise , they wont take severe action to solve this problem , if everyone compliants about this , then they take action .
after rising a complaint , please reply to me
thanking you to all
i am going tell , 4 trusted credential security certificates is going to be expire soon in year 2017.
following cerificates are stored in device memory , SETTINGS--> SECURITY-->TRUSTED CREDENTIALS--> SYSTEM
list of cerrtificates are going to be expire with names and expires date
1) Digital Signature Trust
will expire on 21/11/2017
2) Elektronik Bilgi Guvenligi A.S
will expire on 04/01/2017
3) Japanese Government
wiil expire on 12/12/2017
4) Microsec Ltd
Microsec e Szigno Root CA
will expire on 06/08/2017
5) Turkiye Bilimel ve Teknolojik Arastirma Kurumu- TUBITAK
wil expire on 21/08/2017
6) TURKTRUST Bilgi lietism ve Bilisim Guvenligi Hizmetleri A.S (c) Aralik
will expire 23/12/2017
all the above said certificates are not expired, but it seen will end
so i requset to asus mobiole development team , should give updated certificates via system update via FOTA very soon
please read my own tips for reducing battery usage an d its usefull for taking less ram , after doing below settings , check your problem is solved and reply to me
here is the weaddress