Joseph, 04 Mar 2014I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion
You may go for this mobile as its the best mobile till date @ this price. the screen is amezing & the camera is awsome for still & recording. you will never regret after you buy this mobile
amit, 04 Mar 2014Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version. how much is the usable memory?? It's 13 gb
Joseph, 04 Mar 2014I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion i just have moto g for 1 week already. and i could say its the most value for your money! grab one now!
I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion
[deleted post]Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version.
how much is the usable memory??
Sri, 04 Mar 2014Hi, Is this phone(Moto G) is available in different color? I am seeing only black color in... moreBasic unit of Moto G comes with Black back cover only. You can buy back cover with color separately. There are Red, pink, yellow, white, blue. So do not worry about color.
Why the Moto G win over the Nexus 5
1. Form-factor and design: I can use the Moto G one-handed and it is a big deal for me. Call me old school but I prefer having a smartphone that can easily fit into my hand and can be used with one hand. I cannot say the same about the Nexus 5.
2. Battery: Over the past 48 hours that I have been using the Moto G, I have charged it just twice and still have 50 percent battery remaining. I had to charge the Nexus 5 twice every day. The Moto G is the phone I would prefer to have on days I know I won’t have access to a charging point.
3. Specs: The hardware specs on the Moto G are just good enough. Even with AnyDo and a Call Recorder app always running in the background as well as Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Glance homescreen launcher, it does not show any signs of lag. Though not much of a gamer, I ran Asphalt 8 on it and that too worked without any visible stutter or frame skipping.
4. Display: Though “just” a 720p display, it still offers a pixel density of 329ppi. The viewing angles are good and it also offers decent visibility under sunlight. On top of that, it also has Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which should protect it from scratches and the occasional drop.
5. Water repellant nano-coating: The Moto G is one of the few smartphones to have water repellant nano-coating both inside and outside. While that does not mean you should take the phone out for a swim, it does mean that you should be able to take calls when stuck in a drizzle without worrying about the phone getting wet.
6. Value for money: This is the real deal – at Rs 12,499 for the 8GB version and Rs 13,999 for the 16GB variant, the Moto G is the best value for money deal. There is nothing that comes close enough.
Eventually, if you are in the market for a workhorse smartphone, in my book the Moto G is a better buy than the Nexus 5.
yoyo, 04 Mar 2014hi, can we play ashplat 8,fifa 14,dead trigger 2 on Moto g.You can play any type of games in the Moto G for your information the Moto G is very good when comes to the Gaming.
Every top games on play store works perfect like fifa 14,asphalt 8 : airbourn etc...it works really smooth...everythins workin perfect but the inbuilt speaker is of really bad quality..sounds really bad at full volumes...thumbs up for performance but down for inbuilt speakers. Am using moto g 16 gb...any queries main me...email@example.com ---AK
Is this phone(Moto G) is available in different color?
I am seeing only black color in flipcart, I am looking for red or yellow color.
Please let me know.
i am facing network issue with moto g, was not facing this issue with earlier phone.Plz help.
Anonymous, 04 Mar 2014Can anyone suggest how to turn off 3g and use only 2g ?
go to settings. select mobile network or networks and select 2G only.
1) What are the essential apps for Moto G
2) How can we have the multiple phone profiles like full Silent, Call alone with volume but message silent, Call with silent but message no notification.. etc..Is there any specific app is there to perform this? As of now there is only option to volume control and tone selection.
single sim or dual sim which is better?? Any hanging problem in dual