Anonymous, 08 Aug 2009please explain what 3G is all about..3G is a high speed data service..to use high speed internet 10Mbps or so, video call,etc..To get detail info goto wikipedia or just google it to get useful sites about it..
Eh, people, this is clearly a sterling price. GB doesn't use euro and i guarantee if it's exclusive they're gonig to raise the price, not drop it.
N97 looks good but is much too expensive and its firmware is still nothing more than a beta version.
5800XM seems to be a good phone, with an improved firmware, but it looks awful (that's my taste you 5800XM owners, only my own taste, no need to get angry ;-) ).
But this 5530XM matches my need perfectly. I don't care about GPS. 3G is useless to me as I already have internet at home and at the office. It looks nice (not as bulky as 5800XM and better colours). And it has good enough specs.
Not an iPhone killer, obviously, but that's a true LG Cookie killer.
I cannot wait to buy it.
One store here in mumbai told me it will come on 1st september! That's too late :(
when is this phone coming to India? waiting for it from last 2 months.
if it does not come soon, i will buy samsung star.
Kabir, 08 Aug 2009it was not aimed to be an iphone killer dude...it was aimed for the masses..so that many peopl... moreExactly. The phone here in india is around 34000 which the 5530 will be just around 13000. That's a hell of a difference. the 5530 has everything you can need here in india and it's got a classy design and a good software.
Who gives a crap about 3G. I am only interested in wifi. And as for gps i don't know anyone here in india who uses it. This is a low end phone and it's going to be immensely popular because of the brilliant price.
[deleted post]it was not aimed to be an iphone killer dude...it was aimed for the masses..so that many people can enjoy the latest useful tech on a affordable price...not all have their pockets loaded with cash to get iphones.. and i don't get why people talking about 3g and gps only...i bet their are only 5% people in the world who use 3g and gps..nokia's idea is to sell this phone to the remaining 95%..
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2009wish it had 600mhz like his older brother 5630XM. why is nokia so annoyingly nitpicking??and no 3G?? Hmmppffff....
wish it had 600mhz like his older brother 5630XM. why is nokia so annoyingly nitpicking??
its awesome!!! with its sporty yet casual look, it should be available here in phillipines...
It is much better in looks than 5800 and the kinetic scrolling feature is freaking awesome.
Check this video to know the kinetic scrolling feature