AnonD-147910, 18 Sep 2017Youtube? Google BOUGHT youtube!
In any case google was not the first search engine, and all t... morewho said that google was the first search engine? all I want to highlight it wasn't just apple who changed and shaped the world, even all of their products were bought from another companies, but THESE products somehow changed and shaped the world.
"People need to understand that apple's prestige was not built around iphones" okay, tell that to the people who I commented before. So you are trying to say comparing apple to samsung/google is just like comparing mercedes benz to tesla? I said it was like comparing apple to orange, and since the beginning I don't mean to hate Apple Inc, I just showing to the guy I replying before that it wasn't just Apple who changed/shaped the world.
Kiyasariin, 18 Sep 2017Once more, you're comparing Apples with Oranges (and I am in your camp. Android forever!)
1.... moreYou pretend to be an Android fan, but you sound like a bitter and disappointed Apple fan who is out to defend his big daddy Timmy-boy. (Timmy from South Park comes to mind here. No bit smarter.)
1. Apple has a large army of designers, with Jony Ive at the top. You should expect them to come up with something that's at least halfway decent. But instead you get poorly designed crap like the iPhone X, where they didn't even have the decency to cover up that horrible notch. This is a great deal worse than Mi Mix, LG G6/V30, S8 etc. Either Apple was too damn lazy to come up with anything better, or they were too incompetent. Or perhaps even both. Don't know which is worse.
2. Yes, Apple's screen made me laugh as well. For the Amoled screen, they have to buy from their biggest competitor. The 8/8 Plus is just a huge disgrace, it's pretty much unchanged since the 6 from 2014. LED and a tiny resolution of 750 x 1334 might've been okay for 2014 (although even there, you already got better for the same price), but it's just plain laughable in 2017.
3. So you're saying it took them years of experimenting with fast charge to come up with this half-assed "use the Macbook charger" stuff? That's pathetic. Besides, as already mentioned, you could already use the Macbook charger last year to charge the iPhone 7. Looks like they tried to get actual fast charging to work, but were too incompetent to do it, and thus put the Macbook charger solution as a last resort.
4. Yes, the super tiny batteries in the iPhones, now even tinier, are indeed "idiocy at it's glory". Every other manufacturer would get torn to bloody bits if they dared to use a tiny 1800 mAh battery in their smartphones, and rightly so. But Apple can get away with it, because big daddy Timmeee can't do anything wrong.
5. Jony isn't just "one person", he's the head of design. If not even he can get Face ID to work, he who designed the whole thing, who else can? That's a colossal failure.
Indeed, practice makes perfect. Perhaps they should've practised this beforehand.
"Oh, it might be the 10th anniversary, but certainly we don't need any practice or rehearsal beforehand. It'll just work!" As it turned out, it didn't "just work."
6. Whoa, seriously? So not only you have that talking poop, but a totality of 12 amazing animoji? What a truly earth-shattering feature! I'm sure the animoji alone will bring world peace, stop hunger in the third world etc. Or won't they? Isn't anything that Apple does exhilaratingly amazing, just because Apple does it, even if in fact it just sucks badly?
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2017Funny how the guys who think Apple innovated everything , always leave out Sony...... think ab... moreSony's been down for some time now... We look at who's making the bucks NOW. Why look at something from the last decade? I mean Nokia was the king ... but if you ask kids now they would be like... what's Nokia?
AnonD-299946, 18 Sep 2017I meant Apple has more money than anyone else, they make 80% of the profit and the rest of the... morePlease don't say that any company is "greedy". Any company would think of ways to maximize profit and Apple just happens to be the brighter brunch. Use your brain for once, If you can sell your pasta and meat balls dish for $50 and people are willing to pay for it why would you call that people greedy? Yes Apple accumulated alot of wealth but only with this amount of money one can spend on research and create better things for the mass. Just like Facebook/ Google. Please don't say oh they make so much profit blah blah blah and others are not. Yes there are alot of companies not earning much but please don't blame it on the ones that made it through. That's like blaming the rich for you being poor when all you need to do was smarten up
Funny how the guys who think Apple innovated everything , always leave out Sony...... think about that for a second
Oathbreaker, 18 Sep 2017Apple II Lisa Macintosh Newton iMac Mac OS X iPod iTunes iPhone iOS App Store iPad... moreNewton and Lisa? The mere fact that you actually included those in this list proves the point that you are just reaching. Those where complete failures that nobody couldn't do anything with , calm down
AnonD-1825, 18 Sep 2017"My God, how can one company be that greedy and people let them get away with it."
Because ... moreNo, the only reason for that market share is the US market, as there the iPhone thing is some sort of status enhancer and thus everybody needs to have one.
Worldwide, it's considered minority.
Further, so great product without audio output? Why?
AnonD-299946, 18 Sep 2017I meant Apple has more money than anyone else, they make 80% of the profit and the rest of the... more"My God, how can one company be that greedy and people let them get away with it."
Because all the big companies are doing exact same? The difference is just that Apple makes so great products that people want to buy them instead other Android flagship phones.
High end phones are the ones which companies do big profits. And Apple sells tens of millions more high end phones than anyone else.
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2017"...if Apple can't get enough of their devices made, then who can." No one? Show me a manuf... moreI meant Apple has more money than anyone else, they make 80% of the profit and the rest of the companies make 20% combined, Apple should pay as much as needed to display manufacturers like Samsung to get all the required panels AND they should price it at $700. My God, how can one company be that greedy and people let them get away with it.
Oathbreaker, 18 Sep 2017Apple II Lisa Macintosh Newton iMac Mac OS X iPod iTunes iPhone iOS App Store iPad... moreTrue. I agree with this. Doesn't matter who makes it first, it's who does it better. You can inspire a mind with an idea, and that mind may pull off your idea way better. I'd have the better idea in an objective World. Credit where credit is due but still... I think Apple's problem is that they portray everything they do as innovative. 'Airpower'... My Nexus 5 has had that since 2013. 'Super Retina' or 'Retina' Which is just 2k or FHD. 4k and HDR segment at the Apple show was like them saying they invented it. It's old, they are late to the party, they haven't even done most of it better than others too. So it's like they claim others' ideas whilst doing them not as good. They have incredible other aspects that make them and their camera and software too are great. But come on, as a company, they have gone against their own ethos.
AnonD-695460, 18 Sep 2017Were you born yesterday, of course they are special because without the iPhone there would be ... moreI hate to rain and wash away all the cr@p your spewing. Apple created the " modern phone" ? Considering the IPhone has been around for 10 year's, All Apple has done is take over and steal patents from smaller companies to make said "modern phone" just like another American company called Microsoft!
Companies like Nokia and Sony and Ericsson & were long innovators and drivers of this Industry long before Steve Jobs came out with the Dumbphone !
Nothing new here except a faster chip. Everything Apple has done with the X has been done already on an Android.
about 15k iPhone haters XD
Indeed iPhone is hot, but Nokia is hotter
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2017I think it should have a black status bar in the cutouts, it would look more seamless.Then it would look Exactly like all the same style Android phones, not sure if you haven't noticed, but all upcoming high end Android phones looks Exactly same, this design stands out from the rest, Apple dont want to hide the notch because it gives this unique look.
junapos5, 18 Sep 2017Beautiful at first but In the long run, I think I'm gonna hate that cutout and will eventually... moreI think it should have a black status bar in the cutouts, it would look more seamless.
The iPhone x will lose this poll, and it is going to be bashed overtime, but despite its ridiculous high price, this smartphone is the top selling smartphone and it will sell like water, it is Samsung fanboys as usual, they don't like and they wish to change... (1) facts which doesn't suits their beloved brand, (2) people who are interested in non-Samsung smartphones.
Btw, the picture of the fourth option "i don't like em" is supposed to be a po0?? (0_o)
Beautiful at first but In the long run, I think I'm gonna hate that cutout and will eventually trade my phone to Mi Mix 2.
AnonD-147910, 18 Sep 2017Youtube? Google BOUGHT youtube!
In any case google was not the first search engine, and all t... moreThis is no longer the Apple you know in the history books.
The old Apple pushes the industry forward.
The new Apple is riding on its previous success.
Ever since Tim took over, its more business centric, and profit making rather then making things People love. Its evident from the slow upgrade cycles, and lengthy product line.
Future evidence can be seen from the latest Sept Keynote. They have to bring back the iconic Steve Jobs recording, just to remind you of the great Apple days, but.. is it really there or gone? Its up to you to decide.
wqcr, 18 Sep 2017That's highly debatable. apple was not first in their smartphone endeavor, they only marketed ... moreThey were working on it for a while and competitors tried to beat them to the punch like they are still trying to do today just so they can rush their product and claim they were the first, Apple did it right the first time whereas nobody even remembers that crappy ass LG Prada lol now look at them, Apple is on top of the world whereas LG can barely stay above water with their lackluster products.