1 guy is offering me 20 days old 5800 for 9000 bucks.
i want take that mobile. before that i have a few questions in my mind. If i ll get answers for that then only i can proceed further...
1. IS it better to buy E63 in-terms of battery back up and performance. Is document editor available for 5800 ?? . e63 got excellent battery life.
2. i heard that 5230 camera and video capturing quality is better than 5800.But specification wise 5800 has got better cam. Is it true ???
good apps for nokia 5800.visit www.store.ovi.com (even comparable to apple app store)
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2010hai friend i wana knw information about flashing my 5800 with c6 firmware, can u help me with ... moreu go to symbianzone download c6 fw and follow the instructions which is right there.its very simple and takes only 10/15 mts
Amber, 09 Oct 2010Does anyone know how to change the fonts of this phone? I tried downloading but it said that t... moreIt is fairly easy to change your font on Nokia 5800. You do not need any external applications but you do need to create a Font Folder with the Files inside.
You can use any Open Type Font (.OTF) from your PC usually found in C: Windows\Fonts. True Type fonts (.TTF) do not work correctly and should be avoided they can cause errors. You can simply copy a font from your PC usually located in C:\Windows\Fonts just make sure it is an .oft type. If you use fonts from your PC i would avoid thick or large fonts.
Creating your Font folder
1. Create a folder called "Fonts"
2. Place 4 copies of the same Font in the folder.
3. Rename the fonts: s60snr.ttf, s60ssb.ttf, s60tsb.ttf and S60ZDIGI.ttf
4. Now the folder is ready to move to the Phone.
Transferring New font to 5800 phone
1. Connect the phone in "Mass Storage" mode to your PC.
2. In "My Computer" go to Removable Disk or Memory Card.
3. Navigate and open the "Resource" folder (create one if it does not exist).
4. Copy the "Fonts" Folder into the Resource folder.
5. Close open windows and Disconnect the Phone from PC.
6. Restart your Phone and you should see the new fonts.
To Reset Original 5800 Font
1. To Reset your Phone to the Original Default font simply Delete the Font folder that you created in E:\ Resourse\Fonts and Restart your Phone.
LOL isn't nokia ashamed of telling that music lasts for 35 hours when in fact the even real standby time is also not 35 hours. Why do these mobile companies lie?
yara plz tell me is there any problem to buy second hand.13000 is price .is it ok.very condition
is thre anythng wrong if the item second hand?? just tell me before i buy it.. ur opinion really needed.
hye.. i found the second hand phone for cheap price..
is it alrite if i buy it?? im afraid if problm occur if i using it..
jen, 14 Oct 2010i just bought it yesterday..my problem is kanina while im using it the screen gets black and t... moreCheck the battery contact, it might be loose. Very common problem with this phone...
i just bought it yesterday..my problem is kanina while im using it the screen gets black and then nag restart n...panu un is dat a big problem?
frm whre cn i dwnld the c6 firmware..i cnt dwnld it frm symbianzone....and th esteps as well...thanks in advance..
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2010Well ,according to Gsmarena test,5800 is better!Thanks bro
been using this phone for 2months..love it so much...bought it for RM900.speaker is great,plus i can access internet wo using wifi...