kingy, 14 Jun 2009Had the phone for about a month, bought from USA,to work on Telstra Next G.$US401, no problems... morelol...ofcourse the ovi store is not the apple store because it is a new store. this smartphone is also new so right now there are not that many applications to available, but they are coming soon.
why go to the ovi store for applications? there are websites to download applications for free.
for the people that are still complaining about the quality of the camera.......this smartphone is designed for mostly music!!!!
Hey... Does anyone know where I can get a PDF reader for my nokia 5800? I would really appreciate it if you could mail me any links of application... thanks! My E-Mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey guys I just experienced my phone to hang and whenever I press the power key and menu keys it won't budge so I decided to take out the battery while the phone is still on. Will this be ok? pls help me.
khabir, 14 Jun 2009Help me guys!!!!.
I already asked a question but no one replyed. My problem is that my nokia ... morecan you check the format of the video from the internet that you downloaded from the net? maybe the video format is not supported by the fone. here's a link below to see the specs of the phone including the video format supported. i hope it helps.
Tom, 13 Jun 2009Having it just 2 days, but nothing works as it should....never again NOKIA !
Nothing works? What kind of information is this?
Either your unit is faulty, or you don't know how to use it...
Tom, 13 Jun 2009Guys HELP please.....Trying to update NOKIA PC suite but phone still showing msg. Expired cert... moreExpired certificate means there is an application in your phone that has an expired certificate (Symbian OS matter). Just uninstall that application and you are fine. Also, check if you have disabled the general certificate check in the settings.
Tom, 13 Jun 2009Hi guys, Please give me ideas where can I get free themes and Maps avoid to connect web throug... moreThe phone comes with pre-installed Nokia Maps application. If you want updates or more maps, just download them via Nokia Map Loader (it's free). Only if you want to use it for voice navigation, you need to pay.
For additional themes, just google...
Is there any hanging problem in the phone....or anyother problem what so ever....anyone used it for more than 6 months
I've updated my phone to the latest firmware 21... but to my dismay my phones doesn't work well for example: u can not set the TIME anymore, it say 'System error' then u go to setting-date&time 'no response at all'. I tried reinstall...regret still the same...pls. anyone out there! pls. advise me...thanking u in advance..
Tom, 13 Jun 2009Guys HELP please.....Trying to update NOKIA PC suite but phone still showing msg. Expired cert... moreDownload "Nokia Software Updater" to ur PC then they will teach u step by step...happy seaching...
Had the phone for about a month, bought from USA,to work on Telstra Next G.$US401, no problems at all, yet I haven't used it to it's full potental. I wish there was a one stop shop for app's, as with the iphone. Nokia's store is not at par with Apple's.
I have had this phone for 1 week and was bought from HK. So far my views are:
- built quality: quite good, plastic but solid build and light, my only complaint here is that the metal frame in the back cover that surrounds that LED flash and camera is a bit lose
- music: through both speakers and headphone, the quality is very good and loud
- camera: very good in outdoors with sufficient lighting, not so good quality indoors with insufficient lighting
- wifi & internet (not 3g): good and sensitive and responsive to detect wifi signals and hotspots, loads pages quite quickly but depends, no complaints
- call quality: very good, no complaints, clear voice
- battery life: very good, lasts on avg 3 days with moderate use
- functionality: very good but can have doc viewer pre-installed and more games with good graphics
- UI: menus can be a little tedious as settings are hidden deep within so many clicking is required