Not every phone runs Oreo, yet it's not counted as a disadvantage on the other phones...
xXENDER FREAKXx, 16 Dec 2017Do others give a damn about u discouraging them to not buy it? If u say it have poor photo qua... moreActually oneplus 5t product by Oppo.
Oppo Vivo oneplus 5t one owner but three brand different
Oneplus 5t very poor image quality compared to other brand like Nokia 8. Because PPI is very low. Display resolution is very low. It's a custom Android phone in oneplus 5t. Another charging adaptor connect is so hitting a phone in oneplus 5t. and service centre only one for Pune
Syed karrar Ali zaid, 12 Dec 2017Hi I would like to inform you who is going to purchase OnePlus 5t for camera good result so pl... moreDo others give a damn about u discouraging them to not buy it? If u say it have poor photo quality and u might as well show some evidence of it, from any smartphone reviewer website, but oops, sorry, it seems like there is no website saying that the photo quality is crap, in fact, it is on par with other high-end flagships, probably u got a defect model OR u don't know how to use the camera
Hi I would like to inform you who is going to purchase OnePlus 5t for camera good result so please don't buy the OnePlus 5t Because, very poor quality of images plzplzplzplz don't buy OnePlus 5t , because I had purchased oneplus 5t from Amazon on 7 of December 2017.
low pixel density screen for better battery life is always welcome!
It's a nice phone, but you know... there are better ones (pixel 2, note 8, v30).
I bought this phone. Used for a week extensively. And then sold it.
1. Counting from opening up any apps to games, the performance is top-notch.
2. Though not the chart topper, the battery-life is very good. 100% charge at morning 8 AM and then using it extensively and syncing through 3 gmail accounts,Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram, twitter, downloading/uploading audio/video contents on them, watching 1 hour of youtube videos, playing games for an hour,making audio & video calls for two hours or so, I was still left out with about 25% battery-life at 11 pm.Additionally , Dash charging is a gift from OnePlus and standby battery consumption is very low.(Samsung-plz learn from OnePlus)
3.Best fingerprint positioning on the back(Samsung should certainly learn from OnePlus again), Face unlock is lightning fast in good lighting condition.
4.Call quality is fantastic. And though equipped with a mono-speaker, it is loud and clear.
1. Using my samsung GS7 edge and OP5T, I clicked many pictures from morning to night side by side, and I have to admit , my 2 year old GS7 edge took much clearer, sharper, detailed pictures in every lighting conditions. OnePlus has to go a long when it comes to competing with chart topper camera smartphones. No arguments here.
2. Even though OP5T's screen resolution is full HD plus, when I compared it with S7 edge's screen(kept in full HD resolution and not QHD), the OP5T's screen looked dull with the same screen brightness at 40% .I switched between different colour modes in the OP5T, but it just couldn't compete.
3. I accepted that ON5T does not have water resistance. But not having dust resistance resulted in accumulating lot of dust particles from the air and keeps the phone somewhat dirty. Having been using Ingress protected phones for the past few years, I immediately noticed this drawback with the OP5T. I want flagship phones to be clean.
4. Face unlock is useless in below average lighting conditions. For example, when I kept lights off in my room but had lights from the CFLs of the adjacent corridor and room, it simply didn't work even after the latest software update. Its a nice feature to have that works flawlessly in good light but then it is irritating in low light.
....Best bang for the buck, but it is certainly not a flagship killer.
Pros+Cons = Sad.
This industry is so lame and boring nowadays. No real progress in camera or battery or anything. Always more and more expensive electronic waste. I think they stopped modular phones only because of their profits...
Why you should replace your "old" OP5 with this one? I will also keep my "old" Pixel cause the new one has no real advantage. It´s only even more expensive with outrageous prices in Europe. And for that they cancelled 3.5mm jack and even some high quality headphones for USB-C. No, thanks!
AnonD-59047, 21 Nov 2017Beats all the popular phones but is behind Sony's xz premium in terms of speed and fluidity. Lmao!! You are delusional.
I wonder how much is the support hardware wise given that this a company that is almost unknown. The specs are good though.
Hye, Should i buy OP5 or OP5T? My budget was $500. Any other suggestion? Tell me model and brand. Thank you :)
Should i take OP5 or OP5T? Or other brands? State me the model. My budget around $500
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2017Why buy this when you can get the 128gb Essential phone for 100$ less. Essential is a bit crap. Completly useless and locked to us marker mainly.
Zank, 22 Nov 2017Yeah, no. I don't get this review; the phone has so few actual strengths, how does it warr... moreI have to agree. And also S8/S8+ can be found in reasonable price at online auctions. S8+ is much better than OP5t in my opinion. I was fan of OP untill 3T when they fooled all people by adding T and increase price.
I don't get this review; the phone has so few actual strengths, how does it warrant being purchased over much more easily available alternatives - likely less expensive ones at that?
Weaker aftermarket support, no Water/Dust resistance, no MicroSD (criminal) and completely pointless 6GB of RAM...
HTC U11, LG G6 and Nokia 8 are all better and strictly more reasonable alternatives... If you can stretch your budget than the Samsung Galaxy S8/Note 8 are fair game too.
Just like the Google phones, utterly overpriced while being completely unremarkable, these OnePlus models are simply not a practical purchase.
Oneplus advertised that 2x zoom is useful for students to zoom into whiteboards and lectures. But now, it itself removed it. That 2x zoom is really useful for students like us.