ahmad iqbal, 14 May 2014My pH update 4.4.2kitkat and Google play store not working any body tell me solution. Bro if ur google play store is not working den download gapss 4.4.2 zip. nd install it frm recovery mode
My pH update 4.4.2kitkat and Google play store not working any body tell me solution.
guys first off all i want to tell u that u want get any better phone in this price range phone is damn smooth.... display quality is good(not like s amoled and other technology screens).2gigs of ram is damn perferct for multitasking.camera quality is good not like other high end phones but a phone in 23k range wll obviously lack sumthmg and defets can cum in any brand dnt blame the company for this
Hasan, 28 Apr 2014Does nexus 4 support usb on the go feature after rooting? yes after rooting otg is supported on nexus 4 but you need to purchase otg y cable normal otg cable doesnt work bcaz additional power required!!!
I am using nexus 4 for past 1 yr and its still working smoothly..using nexus 4 with cynogenmod and i am getting 1 to 2 days battery back up..cool :)
nexus 4 & 5 for the 4.3 update will they any option for the video calls ................
i am using a nexus 4 which is 1 year old running on version 4.4.2.. for the past 2-3 weeks i face random shut down problems.. first sign is that my network connectivity goes off.. then i need to shut down to connect to my network again.. when i switch it on again the battery shows 1-2% charge.. after some 5 mins of charging if i reboot my phone it shows 40-50% charge again.. tried factory reset also.. nothing working.. pls help
I have been using this phone for almost a year. I have an iphone4 also, but when started using this, iphone4 is just way behind in terms of opening apps even with my wife's iphone5 this is way better. Only downfall of this unit is the battery life. It can only last for less than a day when using 3g connection and average web browsing. After that i need to charge the unit again but over all with its price range and the specs, my money in s worth it. Planning to upgrade between, nexus5, oneoplus one, nokia lumia1520 and lg g2 units.
saqi86, 23 Apr 2014Help me guys recently i brought nexus 4 its in official kitkat 4.4.2 . wheny i played subwey s... moreYou dont know how to optimize your smartphone those games you mention are running smooth on my nexus 4, try download apps that can optimize your nexus,
NEXUS 4 OWNER, 30 Apr 2014Bro dont worry about Nexus 4 battery.In my opinion it is better for u to took NEXUS4 :D.Batter... morenexus 4 owner,i saw on your google+ profile that you have few bigger games on your phone,i want to buy nexus but i am afraid of just around 12 gb free space,how much memory did that games take,have you got any music or videos on your nexus?
saadkhabab, 23 Apr 2014i want to buy nexus 4 or galaxy s3 which is better plz help me.which one should i buy?bay the which you like
NEXUS 4 OWNER, 30 Apr 2014Bro dont worry about Nexus 4 battery.In my opinion it is better for u to took NEXUS4 :D.Batter... moreThanks for your suggestion, decided to go for the nexus 4. also greatly appreciated for the offering extra help, thinking about rooting but have no idea how to as guides are misleading and confusing as im new to android.
Please help me. I am in dillema, which phone is better lg nexus 4 or huawei ascend p6 ?
Bro dont worry about Nexus 4 battery.In my opinion it is better for u to took NEXUS4 :D.Battery is good,but if u want to be even better,flash Franco Kernel and boost your battery by 2-3 hours :).If u wont to ask more,here is my Google+ profile,add me and i will help u with your nexus battery life if u care ! :)
Hi guys i am going through a dilema of which phone to buy, a nexus 4 or moto g, mainly wanted the nexus 4 for extra ram and power. But now reconsidering due to poor battery life and not being able to find one new. Any suggestions of which to get?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Id used nexus 4 for 2 years but I did not encountered any error about kitkat and for me this is the fast phone rather than galaxy s4 no lag during games and any apps
4 months and I have to say: never thought Google would disappoint me so badly (I'm a Google Fan Boy and I would never recommend Nexus 4 to anyone).
Here is my view of this phone:
- Do not upgrade for Android KitKat, your battery will last 6h at most on a stand-by with Wifi on.
- I was obligated to downgrade from KitKat because the power button stopped working and to fix it, I had to hold it down for 15 seconds to force reboot everyday (yes, everyday).
- After I downgraded, the phone was a lot more pleasant, but in last than 2 weeks usage, the camera stopped working properly; now when I take picture, the camera freezes and takes 2 to 3 seconds to complete the task.
- This week my mobile wifi connection stopped working. I've tried 3 different places with wifi connection (home, girlfriend's home and work place). The wifi would connect normally, but neither website nor google maps would work. The problem cease to exist after a week and I have no idea why.
- Windows computers no longer recognize my phone as a media device. I've tried changing the USB configuration at Storage Information, tried turning on USB Debugging, etc, etc. Just can't access my phone storage through a computer.
- The back of the phone is made of weak glass. When I bought it, I didn't know there was a skin that could be placed at the back of it to prevent it from breaking. The first fall my phone took was about 15 inches and it landed on it's back. Glass broke.
I migrated from Sony Ericsson Sk17i (Mini Pro) to this phone. Huge price leap and huge hardware configuration. Turns out, I think Android 2.3 was just less buggy than the new versions. Every now and then the OS bugs something.