AnonD-259396, 30 Apr 2014Bro dont worry about Nexus 4 battery.In my opinion it is better for u to took NEXUS4 :D.Batter... moreThanks for your suggestion, decided to go for the nexus 4. also greatly appreciated for the offering extra help, thinking about rooting but have no idea how to as guides are misleading and confusing as im new to android.
Please help me. I am in dillema, which phone is better lg nexus 4 or huawei ascend p6 ?
Bro dont worry about Nexus 4 battery.In my opinion it is better for u to took NEXUS4 :D.Battery is good,but if u want to be even better,flash Franco Kernel and boost your battery by 2-3 hours :).If u wont to ask more,here is my Google+ profile,add me and i will help u with your nexus battery life if u care ! :)
Hi guys i am going through a dilema of which phone to buy, a nexus 4 or moto g, mainly wanted the nexus 4 for extra ram and power. But now reconsidering due to poor battery life and not being able to find one new. Any suggestions of which to get?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Id used nexus 4 for 2 years but I did not encountered any error about kitkat and for me this is the fast phone rather than galaxy s4 no lag during games and any apps
4 months and I have to say: never thought Google would disappoint me so badly (I'm a Google Fan Boy and I would never recommend Nexus 4 to anyone).
Here is my view of this phone:
- Do not upgrade for Android KitKat, your battery will last 6h at most on a stand-by with Wifi on.
- I was obligated to downgrade from KitKat because the power button stopped working and to fix it, I had to hold it down for 15 seconds to force reboot everyday (yes, everyday).
- After I downgraded, the phone was a lot more pleasant, but in last than 2 weeks usage, the camera stopped working properly; now when I take picture, the camera freezes and takes 2 to 3 seconds to complete the task.
- This week my mobile wifi connection stopped working. I've tried 3 different places with wifi connection (home, girlfriend's home and work place). The wifi would connect normally, but neither website nor google maps would work. The problem cease to exist after a week and I have no idea why.
- Windows computers no longer recognize my phone as a media device. I've tried changing the USB configuration at Storage Information, tried turning on USB Debugging, etc, etc. Just can't access my phone storage through a computer.
- The back of the phone is made of weak glass. When I bought it, I didn't know there was a skin that could be placed at the back of it to prevent it from breaking. The first fall my phone took was about 15 inches and it landed on it's back. Glass broke.
I migrated from Sony Ericsson Sk17i (Mini Pro) to this phone. Huge price leap and huge hardware configuration. Turns out, I think Android 2.3 was just less buggy than the new versions. Every now and then the OS bugs something.
statik, 24 Apr 2014Guys, am having a problem with the sensor, anytime i receive a call the screen goes off, even ... moreIt should be your screen protector covering the sensor. Get a one with a cutout for the sensor area.
please do not buy nexus .. there is no quality ,from the time i got it ...there is some or other problem ... now phone is not switching on also ..
hello guys i just want to give opinions..dont give such a crappy comments about the phone such as lags while playing games..that is minor problems..not a major problems..watch youtube u will see what nexus 4 capable of..the phone gets hot is because the processor is working..no phone will cool down whenever it is running..
Guys, am having a problem with the sensor, anytime i receive a call the screen goes off, even if i pass my finger over the sensor it doesn't respond. if there is any help let me know. thnx
None, 18 Apr 2014Seriously good phone. Seriously fragile. Be careful. is very fragile and has a manufacturer's defect that causes it to overheat. also if you buy the handset insurance they will charge you a deductible that is equal to the independent price of fixing the device. once the screen is damaged it probably won't work at all. a large percentage of people who bought this phone cracked the display within the first month. i have never broken a phone in my life, and had a hard protective case on it, yet a small drop (less than a foot) cracked the display and rendered it completely unuseable- one crack from lefthand upper corner to righthand upper corner.
Help me guys recently i brought nexus 4 its in official kitkat 4.4.2 . wheny i played subwey suffer or templerun 2 and shadowgun dead zone ,asphlat8 all these games are slightly lags in my nexus 4 what the hell is it has quad core and 2gb ram the normal games and high games are lags in this why what should i do sale my phone ? Or some what my phone is used not new .my previous phone is xperia t .
AnonD-256585, 23 Apr 2014i want to buy nexus 4 or galaxy s3 which is better plz help me.which one should i buy?nexus 4 !!
i want to buy nexus 4 or galaxy s3 which is better plz help me.which one should i buy?
More than excellent phone..very fast and responsive ...one year now and it works great...
I dropped it many times..last time part of the screen broken..still works..better than iPhone and Samsung...high quality..if I upgrade i will buy the nexus 5